• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

Actually, extra option I just thought of for this: I'm pretty sure I could just cast us into infinite warfare hell by spawning tons of raids all at once. This is also an option for the "Going Down in the Blaze of Glory" tree, except we get to endure in our base and test its mettle.

Out of curiosity, who is the weakest pawn among us?
Tough call, probably Cheev? He's using a relic stub carbine, which is the weakest gun any of you are equipped with. I also don't have his shooting skill very high (11/20) simply because I prefer to keep him alive and active when everyone else needs their organs stapled back into their bodies. Nierre also might be, she has objectively better gear but is noticeably less skilled (8/20) just by right of not having been present for as long.

I've played this save for over 200 hours at this point. I'm emotionally invested.
That's sweet.... although i don't thunk that's going to happen, people either want to know who is the strongest or how long we can survive apparently '-'

I think it'll be the free for all
one of the votes is not from a participating colonist, it's actually a three-way split

I voted twice because i changed my mind idk if that just overwrites the old one

I'm going to conclude voting.

I don't know when exactly I'll decide to cut the game- it's coming but not immediately, there's still mechanitor stuff I want to do and a few cities what need destroyed.

As tiebreaker: I'm going to merge two of them. The ending will be going to escape the planet via the Royal Ascent quest (which will lead to a lot of attacks on our base, satisfying the bloodthirsty amongst you). Those of you who want to leave (say so) will be given passage to the stars via the Imperium of God. The rest, you will live out your days solidifying control over this planet, preferably by deploying waves of mind-controlled soldiers.

I don't know when exactly I'll decide to cut the game- it's coming but not immediately, there's still mechanitor stuff I want to do and a few cities what need destroyed.

As tiebreaker: I'm going to merge two of them. The ending will be going to escape the planet via the Royal Ascent quest (which will lead to a lot of attacks on our base, satisfying the bloodthirsty amongst you). Those of you who want to leave (say so) will be given passage to the stars via the Imperium of God. The rest, you will live out your days solidifying control over this planet, preferably by deploying waves of mind-controlled soldiers.
There's no soil in space, brother. You know where I belong.

There's no soil in space, brother. You know where I belong.
HWY5KCu.png

technically we can have soil on our cool ship by inventing hydrophonics

This planet ain't big enough for my parasites and dick smasher. Banish me to the endless void from whence I came.

Hmm do I wanna conquer the planet or head off into the endless expanse of the stars… decisions decisions

Back