• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

odd, just noticed that sh*te is a censored word and yet shit isn't.

• I forgot another long-term goal of mine: fill the library of Casa de Bambu to capacity with books written by our colonists. So far, a few of us have already contributed: I've written Happiness and Profit (a Social book), The Theory of Assemblage (an Art book), Poverty and Apartments (a Construction book), The Munitions Bible (a Shooting book), Archive of Uranium (an Intellectual book), and Greenhouse Work (a Plants book); @GreyFang82 has written Guide to Flooring (a Construction book) and I intend to have him write another Social book. We have a number of books written by NPCs and I'm currently having @Nierre write another Plants book or two- this one will be bound in living plant skin, which I thought was thematic.
  • Now that we've begun the Aetherius Project (the final superhuman project, the first one being @ImmortalDread), I'm going to begin implanting that xenogerm into a lot of the ranged fighters and craftspeople of the colony. In addition to making you a turbo-good ranged soldier, gives professional skill levels in numerous skills, including Intellectual, Social, Crafting, Plants, Animals, and Medical. Bunch of other stuff too. Very pleased with how the bioengineering projects turned out, even if it is super slow to actually make one of you mfs (if only because all of you need to be given a nuclear stomach to avoid starvation). The next Aetherius will be @Setsuna_tenma followed by @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara.

Where is my book on how to hit things really hard and not care when they hit really hard back.

Where is my book on how to hit things really hard and not care when they hit really hard back.
I'll get to it.

Everyone will write one, but its based on the Intellectual skill so people who have spent the past nine months scanning at long-range mineral detection devices will be much better at it than a medic, so they'll go first (meaning the Aetherius, with their inherent higher intellect, will be first authors, and the Bellator will be last).

As a final goodnight, @Shmooply is done. We now have the progenitors of each geneline finished: Comiphorous for Baseliners, Crabwhale for Bellator, Dread for Aetherii, and Shmooply for Sanguophages.

Any updates about what the new Psycasts do? We only found out about like one ability which lets you summon Cthulhu Mythos creatures.

You're given administrator powers whenever an administrator decides you're their Discord kitten for the time being.

Wait, I thought we were saying some bullshit/unproved stuff to each other? My bad.

Bet y'all thought I forgot- in truth, I'm working on All Flesh Must Be Eaten and the D&D Halloween One-Shot for the VSBros. And unfortunately playing Zomboid still. Got bit, ******* got me, working on my new guy. I digress...

• @Setsuna_tenma joins the ranks of the bio-engineered demigods as the second Aetherius, and @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara as the third. You guys are now turbo smart, turbo skilled, and really good at basically everything except melee combat (although not that you're bad- both are professionals in the field, just not legendary at it). Thanks to your newfound huge brains, you will be the next writers for the group once @Nierre is done (it takes a long time to write a book).
  • @Shmooply has a complete set of legendary or masterwork-level thrumbofur golden royal chairs. Everytime he gets inspiration I have him make a new one. Our shitty rec room is worth an immense amount solely because of these chairs. Could I be doing something more productive with his immense construction skill? Almost certainly, but I won't, because I want more pimp chairs.
  • @ImmortalDread's dumb idiot kid got corpse rot from standing next to, you guessed it, a huge pile of corpses for too long. We healed him, but there's something wrong with that boy.
  • @Drite77's mech lab is continuing along nicely, he now can make the lowest tier of 8-C mechs (the Diabolus). They come at the cost of vaporizing the brain of one of our prisoners, so we don't have any yet because I don't know which prisoners I want to vaporize the brain of- we have, and I do not exaggerate, about a hundred, most of which are just out and about in various side colonies we control doing hard labor... forever. We'll choose some of the less good ones and use their brains for AI in our soldiers. I foresee no moral issues with this, nor any chance of a machine uprising.
  • Speaking of that last point, I accidentally worked one of our indentured servants (not slaves) to death. Whoopsie. Forgot to turn his labor severity to light instead of medium.
  • @Crabwhale continues to gain bonding time with Drite's son (and his cousin, I think, I don't remember the family tree super well) as the two travel the world, mining for absurd quantities of gold (to fund Shmooply's buildings, of course).
  • @GreyFang82 and @azontr joined Shmooply on another robot killing crusade. It went well enough, killed a robo-queen thing. We have just one more mech boss to kill before we can make the best possible mechs ourselves.
  • @Armorchompy scored a unique kill in a small raid on our base: the he blew the brains right out of a fungoid, which have a similar level of immortality to the sanguophages I've talked about. He decapitated them with his galvanic rifle.
That's about all I got for now, I think. Working on Azontr's page.

@Shmooply has a complete set of legendary or masterwork-level thrumbofur golden royal chairs. Everytime he gets inspiration I have him make a new one. Our shitty rec room is worth an immense amount solely because of these chairs. Could I be doing something more productive with his immense construction skill? Almost certainly, but I won't, because I want more pimp chairs.
My scary ass:
guilherme-briggs-dracula.gif

Is there anything we can help with regarding the verse pages? Leaving you all alone for a verse that actually has over 30 characters (or more) is quite a lot.
For anyone else that may wonder this, because perhaps you do not value your time sufficiently: I don't think so. You guys just don't have access to the media directly, so it sorta hampers any opportunity to make profiles. Chances are, I just won't make pages for everyone I want to. Sucks but, oh well.

Regardless: https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Mr._Bambu/Verse_Page_for_RimWorld#Azontr_Profile

Back