• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

OMG like from the hit Japanese Role-Playing Game (RPG) Persona from the Shin Megami Tensei series!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Changed my mind, giving it to @Shmooply since he's technically melee squad but mostly is restricted to cooking.

Changed my mind, giving it to @Shmooply since he's technically melee squad but mostly is restricted to cooking.
I wonder if that's an actual Persona from that series or if it is just a coincidence... though I wonder if you would install a mod that had things from a series you don't know :unsure:

I wonder if that's an actual Persona from that series or if it is just a coincidence... though I wonder if you would install a mod that had things from a series you don't know :unsure:
Persona Weapons aren't from a mod, just DLC. Afaik, they're installed with an AI (which the game sometimes refers to as Persona), and are super powerful (on par with or superior to Crab 's Zeushammer).

Alright just so I could know, I looked it up.

Persona weapons contain a persona, which is a psychic AI that lives within it and allows the weapon to sync to a user, which can only be broken via death or destruction of the weapon.

They are functionally the same as the other ultratech weapons (monosword, plasmablade, and Zeushammer) except due to syncing with their wielders, they attack 20-30% faster, meaning they're the best weapons available. Can't be crafted by normies like us so we can only get them via trade or quests.

May add a mod for more ultratech weapons variety, dunno. Will see if any are cool.

The usual batch of updates:

• A neighboring empire wanted a diplomatic marriage between their leader and @ImmortalDread, citing her charm as the prime reason. I declined, because these days Dread is one of the more competent shooters of the group (working on precision rifling research to start rolling out standardized assault rifles, most of y'all are still using the ******* double barrels we got from the pirates). That and this would effectively remove Dread from play.
  • @azontr did end up getting the monosword, which is named Nazansum, who is a ****-sword. It will bind with azontr but if he drops it, anybody else can use it, too. It also makes him super hungry all the time apparently, so we have to expand the farm to accommodate his newfound gluttony.
  • Thanks to the laser gun, @Setsuna_tenma can safely hunt large game, thus presenting a good counter to azontr's fatness. Massive range and setting your prey on fire (pre-cooking) is huge. Rhinos and elephants don't stand a chance anymore, we'll see if he can solo a titanaboa.
  • @Shmooply finally acquired a better weapon (a Crypto-Axe, which freezes enemies on a hit) but fled when prompted to use it for the first time against a maddened rhinoceros (unrelated to Big Game Setsuna). His Gourmand trait insisted on making him food binge the instant they entered melee range. Sometimes the stomach calls upon you, and sometimes the stomach wins.
  • @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara, one of your children (the one who named himself Boy) has died of plague, due to getting up from his rest to go out and, quote, "Skydream" after one of the other children made fun of his hairdo. He will be the first in the freezer/catacomb I've set up to prepare for deaths for later resurrection. At your decision, I could also just cremate him, don't feel like we're losing much with the kid. @Drite77 Your daughter also died, I know this is the first you're hearing of her but she's toast. She was basically just born and then the plague happened so... shucks, huh? Luckily, the sarcophagi come with custom artwork for the dead kids. Fun.
  • @Armorchompy I've only just now learned that you started with a medieval-style prosthetic foot. Would've removed it if I noticed it but now its been there for awhile and if Japanese mythology has taught me anything, that thing has a soul now and will take revenge if I do it now. Congrats on your quasi-peg leg.
  • The castle is well under way! The dining hall is pretty much complete, and the barracks is nearing completion (just need to get the workshop actually up and running so we can produce more components for the beds). When the castle is completely done, we're gonna tear down all of the old structures and develop a big ass outer wall, along with a few mortar nests for sieges.
I go to sleep now, I'm glad you guys seem to be enjoying my autism. Good night.

The usual batch of updates:

• A neighboring empire wanted a diplomatic marriage between their leader and @ImmortalDread, citing her charm as the prime reason. I declined, because these days Dread is one of the more competent shooters of the group (working on precision rifling research to start rolling out standardized assault rifles, most of y'all are still using the ***** double barrels we got from the pirates). That and this would effectively remove Dread from play.
Thanks for the good news

@Drite77 Your daughter also died, I know this is the first you're hearing of her but she's toast. She was basically just born and then the plague happened so... shucks, huh? Luckily, the sarcophagi come with custom artwork for the dead kids. Fun.
Oh... that's ****** up :(... who was even the mother anyway '-'

Also do wonder if we met my other son who is a faction leader, don't know if he hates me

• @azontr did end up getting the monosword, which is named Nazansum, who is a *****-sword. It will bind with azontr but if he drops it, anybody else can use it, too. It also makes him super hungry all the time apparently, so we have to expand the farm to accommodate his newfound gluttony.
Call me Beelzebub.

It's over for me. Carry on my legacy. Goodbye.
thanos-endgame.gif

• We can make someone a low-level psychic at-will due to a reward we got for clearing a bandit camp. This would functionally make the individual the second in command of the faction- probably going to give it to whoever has the highest Social after Comiphor, which'd be my ass (babysitting levels social), but I don't want to be second, so it becomes @PsychoWarper.
  • Y'all mfs gotta stop getting pregnant.
  • @Shmooply is nearing max level construction skills, which means most things he makes will be Masterwork, which is great for the Imperial Citadel being constructed. The race is generally on for who will reach a maxed-out skill first: Shmooply is at 17/20 for Construction, Drite is at 17/20 for Intellectual, I'm at 17/20 for Art and Epiccheev is at 15/20 for Medical.
  • @Drite77 has stolen our best helmet (barring the psychic ultratech one that @Comiphorous is wearing that makes him look like a Destiny character). I've decided to let him keep it because he looks cool.
  • We had an ambrosia sprout pop up in our potato field. This is unfortunate, because before I checked on it, @Armorchompy destroyed it and replaced them with more potatoes, so that's a few thousand bucks lost.
  • @ImmortalDread has been starved about nine times, each willingly, because she spends her entire time tending her baby. It's becoming a problem in terms of workflow but as far as I'm aware it has no long-term negatives so I'm choosing to ignore it for now.
  • @azontr being sickly is really probably the worst trait of any of you because he just got ******* Malaria immediately after the Plague. @Epiccheev is more or less strapped to the sorry bastard's back just feeding him medication. Soon we'll have a proper medbay running and we can be a bit more lax on all this but this is earnestly terrible.
  • @Crabwhale is going CRAZY now that he has power armor and a forcefield. Striding right up to the enemy and beating them to death in record time. When I have more parts, we'll be rolling out more shields for everybody.
  • @Setsuna_tenma decided to go on an insulting spree mid-mechanoid invasion that lasted until morning, wherein he stood in the rooms of the wounded people he abandoned mid-fight and called them slurs. He compared Crab to a donkey, he insulted Comiphor's fashion knowledge, and he insulted Dread's kid by calling him an ape.
  • A group of maddened grizzly bears (about a dozen of them) attacked but spent the entire time chasing the roomba or fighting Crab, who as previously mentioned is more or less a superhuman now (and we haven't even begun implanting him with any weird shit yet).
  • With the introduction of our hospital, we're going to start going ham on operating on you *****. Azontr is getting a nosejob, Comiphorous' ear is back, Dread and Crab's kid is getting the learning assistant (and will be trained as our new Craftslave), Cheev is getting a high-end robotic arm (his shoulder was blown off during the aforementioned mech raid), and Crab is going to become even more of a freak than he already is- leathery bullet resistant skin, a nuclear stomach, a mental adaptor that makes him sleep a lot less, and regenerating flesh. Crab is my monster so call me Frankenstein.
More to come, because I'm sick today and thus not working.

• We can make someone a low-level psychic at-will due to a reward we got for clearing a bandit camp. This would functionally make the individual the second in command of the faction- probably going to give it to whoever has the highest Social after Comiphor, which'd be my ass (babysitting levels social), but I don't want to be second, so it becomes @PsychoWarper.
  • @Shmooply is nearing max level construction skills, which means most things he makes will be Masterwork, which is great for the Imperial Citadel being constructed. The race is generally on for who will reach a maxed-out skill first: Shmooply is at 17/20 for Construction, Drite is at 17/20 for Intellectual, I'm at 17/20 for Art and Epiccheev is at 15/20 for Medical.
  • @Drite77 has stolen our best helmet (barring the psychic ultratech one that @Comiphorous is wearing that makes him look like a Destiny character). I've decided to let him keep it because he looks cool.
  • We had an ambrosia sprout pop up in our potato field. This is unfortunate, because before I checked on it, @Armorchompy destroyed it and replaced them with more potatoes, so that's a few thousand bucks lost.
  • @ImmortalDread has been starved about nine times, each willingly, because she spends her entire time tending her baby. It's becoming a problem in terms of workflow but as far as I'm aware it has no long-term negatives so I'm choosing to ignore it for now.
  • @azontr being sickly is really probably the worst trait of any of you because he just got ***** Malaria immediately after the Plague. @Epiccheev is more or less strapped to the sorry bastard's back just feeding him medication. Soon we'll have a proper medbay running and we can be a bit more lax on all this but this is earnestly terrible.
  • @Crabwhale is going CRAZY now that he has power armor and a forcefield. Striding right up to the enemy and beating them to death in record time. When I have more parts, we'll be rolling out more shields for everybody.
  • @Setsuna_tenma decided to go on an insulting spree mid-mechanoid invasion that lasted until morning, wherein he stood in the rooms of the wounded people he abandoned mid-fight and called them slurs. He compared Crab to a donkey, he insulted Comiphor's fashion knowledge, and he insulted Dread's kid by calling him an ape.
  • A group of maddened grizzly bears (about a dozen of them) attacked but spent the entire time chasing the roomba or fighting Crab, who as previously mentioned is more or less a superhuman now (and we haven't even begun implanting him with any weird shit yet).
  • With the introduction of our hospital, we're going to start going ham on operating on you *****. Azontr is getting a nosejob, Comiphorous' ear is back, Dread and Crab's kid is getting the learning assistant (and will be trained as our new Craftslave), Cheev is getting a high-end robotic arm (his shoulder was blown off during the aforementioned mech raid), and Crab is going to become even more of a freak than he already is- leathery bullet resistant skin, a nuclear stomach, a mental adaptor that makes him sleep a lot less, and regenerating flesh. Crab is my monster so call me Frankenstein.
Thats it buckeroo, your catching this smoke

• @azontr being sickly is really probably the worst trait of any of you because he just got ***** Malaria immediately after the Plague. @Epiccheev is more or less strapped to the sorry bastard's back just feeding him medication. Soon we'll have a proper medbay running and we can be a bit more lax on all this but this is earnestly terrible.
Lets go, not only do i look like a destiny character i have an ear again.

Sad. I could not conquer Dragonfly Slayer and reclaim my stolen nose.
It's possible we'll track the ****** down, shall let you know if I notice him. I don't think I can take his nose but if you want I can grab another part of him and put it in you (a kidney maybe?).

It's possible we'll track the ***** down, shall let you know if I notice him. I don't think I can take his nose but if you want I can grab another part of him and put it in you (a kidney maybe?).
'Tis a sad thing that the piece of shit will remain in possession of my glorious nose.

We had an ambrosia sprout pop up in our potato field. This is unfortunate, because before I checked on it, @Armorchompy destroyed it and replaced them with more potatoes, so that's a few thousand bucks lost.
Chomp simply embraced his irish roots and destroyed anything weird growing among the potatoes.

@Drite77 has stolen our best helmet (barring the psychic ultratech one that @Comiphorous is wearing that makes him look like a Destiny character). I've decided to let him keep it because he looks cool.
Suppose I do '-', (I don't know if the next thing is allowed in the game so I apologize if it isn't) though if the melee peeps would be better with it then they can have it, it is not like a guy who spends 15 hours in the lab will need it

Drite is at 17/20 for Intellectual
Sweet I guess '-' Also was the name "Dritius Maximus" randomly generated or did you put that?

Suppose I do '-', (I don't know if the next thing is allowed in the game so I apologize if it isn't) though if the melee peeps would be better with it then they can have it, it is not like a guy who spends 15 hours in the lab will need it

Sweet I guess '-' Also was the name "Dritius Maximus" randomly generated or did you put that?
Melee guys will theoretically be getting shields, which lowers their need for armor (though they should still get first dibs). Your ass can still be shot.

I put it there. I thought it was funny.

USER=9061]@Setsuna_tenma[/USER] decided to go on an insulting spree mid-mechanoid invasion that lasted until morning, wherein he stood in the rooms of the wounded people he abandoned mid-fight and called them slurs. He compared Crab to a donkey, he insulted Comiphor's fashion knowledge, and he insulted Dread's kid by calling him an ape.
If this man did not hunt my food, I would turn him into food.
A group of maddened grizzly bears (about a dozen of them) attacked but spent the entire time chasing the roomba or fighting Crab, who as previously mentioned is more or less a superhuman now (and we haven't even begun implanting him with any weird shit yet).
Live bear reaction when 300 kilograms worth of armor, muscle and hatred comes barreling towards them at superhuman speeds:
1081673593563398334.webp

With the introduction of our hospital, we're going to start going ham on operating on you *****. Azontr is getting a nosejob, Comiphorous' ear is back, Dread and Crab's kid is getting the learning assistant (and will be trained as our new Craftslave), Cheev is getting a high-end robotic arm (his shoulder was blown off during the aforementioned mech raid), and Crab is going to become even more of a freak than he already is- leathery bullet resistant skin, a nuclear stomach, a mental adaptor that makes him sleep a lot less, and regenerating flesh. Crab is my monster so call me Frankenstein.
main-qimg-66fe47bf7ec1552920985fa306f48653-lq

I'm ready coach.

Last edited:
The Frog Emperor is born

Back