• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

Glad to have a son (but with who?).

And an actual hunter with 20+ kills (with one eye)
apex-20-kills-badge.webp

Last edited:
Bambu I’m convinced your going to give rimworld me a god complex.

not that I’m against it.
don't get too excited yet. if you die, the title probably goes to Drite or Psycho.

Glad to have a son (but with who?).

And an actual hunter with 20+ kills (with one eye)
apex-20-kills-badge.webp
Crab, who you then divorced

no actually you lost the eye after separation, shit happens

• @BasedNecoScaler69: I'm not gonna lie to you chief: you're the janitor. It's not that your skills aren't useful, it's that your name fills me with rage. Nasu fans will be discriminated against here. Still, you're cracked with a gun- just with the starting bolt action you got 6 kills on people and some on animals/robots.
why does this forum hate nasu fans so much

Updates as I go:
  • Me and Psycho's mom visited trying to sell us 800 units of Steel. She is an entirely blue woman wearing entirely blue clothes who must have been put in cryogenic sleep right after birthing us, which raises some concerns over the morality of the whole thing that I won't get into.
  • @Shmooply has adopted an elephant named Goristro.
  • Bunch of pirates attacked so we have our spare parts for @PhantomØ4, but I've learned that one of the mods makes it so you need to specifically research organ transplanting, so it looks like you're just lungless for awhile.
  • @ImmortalDread's child grew up to the age of 3 and immediately went to sleep in the freezer alongside the raw meat and potatoes. He has hypothermia, at time of typing I have no idea what will happen but I'm building a children's barracks as we speak so we can teach them. Things like not sleeping in the coldest possible environment, for example. Y'know. Adult stuff.
  • @azontr has lost his nose to a man named Dragonfly Slayer.
  • Something called a ******* imp attacked us in large numbers. They breathe fire, and our houses are made of wood. One of our elephants stomped a few to death and we had recruits from a stronger empire helping us out, but it went very poorly. Some of you may die to your wounds but as of the end of the raid, the only casualties were the majority of our ducks and chickens.
  • @Crabwhale now has a full-on Power Maul called the Zeushammer, which releases EMP effects on impact, so he will now be soloing the mech clusters which continue to attack while half of us are wounded. We were unfortunately too poor to afford the Plasmasword that was also for sale, we'll get it next time.
  • @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara successfully assassinated her own child by starving herself nearly to death mid-pregnancy for some reason. Which is good, because this is my first time playing with children even being a thing, and I hate them so far.
anyways that imp raid has made me stressed so that is all for this session.

Well, his lose 🤧
Your bad grammar is why we divorced.
Updates as I go:
  • @ImmortalDread's child grew up to the age of 3 and immediately went to sleep in the freezer alongside the raw meat and potatoes. He has hypothermia, at time of typing I have no idea what will happen but I'm building a children's barracks as we speak so we can teach them. Things like not sleeping in the coldest possible environment, for example. Y'know. Adult stuff.
My son is an idiot. Just like real life.
  • @Crabwhale now has a full-on Power Maul called the Zeushammer, which releases EMP effects on impact, so he will now be soloing the mech clusters which continue to attack while half of us are wounded. We were unfortunately too poor to afford the Plasmasword that was also for sale, we'll get it next time.
I'm basically the rabid attack dog that gets unleashed whenever there's a problem, ain't I.

I'm basically the rabid attack dog that gets unleashed whenever there's a problem, ain't I.
You, azontr and Comiphorous walk behind the AI guy like he's a ******* riot shield. That dude is more scar tissue than meat these days.

• Comiphorous' psychic powers he gets as a result of his royal ranks will be used solely and exclusively to manipulate Psycho into thinking he's happy (it's working).
  • Crabwhale is getting first dibs on anything that looks like it might make him more into a Space Marine.
  • Drite has not seen outside of his lab/bedroom for more than an hour on any given day.
  • Cheev continues to revolt against my desire for stable food production by refusing to tend to his fields. Therefore, Armor will be trained up as a second farmer, since right now he's kind of just taking over for me as a babysitter (I'm cranking out tons of artwork).
  • Setsuna and Azontr have finally found a niche outside of murder: they are carving bricks for 16 hours a day.
  • I'm not sure why its happening but Dread's work orders keep getting ****** up so she's sort of just doing whatever the AI thinks fits her vibe. Occasionally that includes booting Drite off of his lab table to do the research herself.
  • Shmooply is damned to work the kitchen forever. Due to the crop shortage we've begun digging into the thousands of units of meat we have. Fujiwara takes turns manning the helm and tending to her sole surviving child.
  • Psycho is more or less building my planned castle on his own.
  • Phantom is chained to the corner of the dining hall with all the important crafting tables. We haven't fed him a corpse in about a month, I fear he may go feral. Still, his thing says he's happy just... churning out clothing and swords. Who am I to judge.
  • Marshadow will one day be consumed by the war on entropy. Every day brings new bloodstains and vomit to clean. I've purchased a roomba to assist with this so that maybe they can go out and work on a skill. Maybe they'll join the rookie farming squad, who knows.
Overall progress: Comiphorous is a praetor now, and the castle will have all the facilities we currently lack (like a hospital, rec room, etc), so hopefully people will stop losing their minds. I've completely neglected to build automated defenses until I have the castle built, which is taking a lot longer than I had anticipated.

Phantom is chained to the corner of the dining hall with all the important crafting tables. We haven't fed him a corpse in about a month, I fear he may go feral. Still, his thing says he's happy just... churning out clothing and swords. Who am I to judge.
Give me the fooking human leather clothing fr if mood down. Dripped out.

Seems like me in this scenario... alsk I am way too invested on this, nice that nobody named died yet... somewhat surprising
It's been close. We've lost one of the soldiers sent to help us on one of the missions I took to boost Comiphorous' psychic level thing, but he had a Death Acidifier anyways so he melted away and was generally worth less than dirt. We'll see if the good luck can continue.

It's been close. We've lost one of the soldiers sent to help us on one of the missions I took to boost Comiphorous' psychic level thing, but he had a Death Acidifier anyways so he melted away and was generally worth less than dirt. We'll see if the good luck can continue.
I trust in our potential to stay alive

Ping users when you do important updates.
I dunno how committed you are to the bit, punk, and I don't want to be annoying.

anyways your kid lost a finger and a toe for sitting in the freezer, completely of his own will, I have no idea why he keeps doing that.

We have our first character death.

We were asked to distract a mechanoid cluster for long enough for another group to take out the hive in return for some really good shit, including a regen implant. The list of enemies that would be coming as part of this was really large but I accepted anyways, since @Crabwhale is sort of cracked at killing mechs due to his power maul's EMP thing.

Well they must have known about him because he was set on fire instantly and downed.

The fight was rough, but we won- and without casualties, until the second to last guy exploded and blew @PhantomØ4 to smithereens. Not sure if the rest of you will die yet- @Shmooply has three hours to live at time of typing, and Crab is, as previously mentioned, mostly burn wounds. Relatively confident that it's just Phantom, but that means we now lack a craftsman good enough to make most of our shit, which is a serious impediment.

Maybe I can get a mission to resurrect him, who knows. Til then, I need to place a crypt.

EDIT: One of the children cremated him and I didn't notice. Phantom is gone for good.

Last edited:
Back