• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You guys could start with getting a rough calc of how much Fortitudo weighs, on top of the rocket Jeanne and Bayonetta played hot potato with. That’s one spot to start with

We’re going for a higher version of mftl+, I don’t wanna talk about infinite speed stuff rn. As for the lifting strength stuff I’ll look Into it, aside from what Glass just mentioned, I can’t think of anything to raise it to. Aside from items and their universal statements

Quick question everyone, since Witch Time allows an Umbra Witch to perceive everything in an instant wouldn't that give Bayo instant reaction time or am I tweaking?

As “Overseers of History,” they possessed the ability to literally see everything in an instant, also known as Temporal Control. This technique sharpened all of the five senses and pushed one’s emotional energy to its very limits. It is a world where a falling drop of water can become a crown, and a humming-bird slowly and elegantly flaps its wings. Temporal Control is not just simply being able to recognize this world, it also enables one to boost their physical abilities and move freely within that single moment.

That’s not instinctive reaction. Instinctive reaction is your body moving without much thinking. That’s just her being able to react better.

Okay to prevent confusion lemme just state my thoughts now. And also I don’t know if this has been brought up in the Witch Time crt but I don’t know, I’m not in it.

This scan states that Temporal Control is the ability to perceive everything in an instant, Amps all 5 senses and the physiology of the user to act as normal throughout/& accomplish many feats in an instant. Therefore I believe TC is a passive state of higher time perception. I believe that both Witch Time & Lightspeed are time-slow & time-stop powers that stem from Temporal Control. Witches and Sages naturally perceived time far faster than normal humans due to TC.

The fact that she has to react instead of just moving without any thoughts taking over her body defeats the point of it being instinctive to begin with.

also idk, maybe I am, maybe I’m not. Why does that matter?

Okay to prevent confusion lemme just state my thoughts now. And also I don’t know if this has been brought up in the Witch Time crt but I don’t know, I’m not in it.

This scan states that Temporal Control is the ability to perceive everything in an instant, Amps all 5 senses and the physiology of the user to act as normal throughout/& accomplish many feats in an instant. Therefore I believe TC is a passive state of higher time perception. I believe that both Witch Time & Lightspeed are time-slow & time-stop powers that stem from Temporal Control. Witches and Sages naturally perceived time far faster than normal humans due to TC.
That’s Enhanced Senses + Perception Manipulation.

I don't know why perception manip didn't get added during the witch time thread but it should be added in the next CRT we do.

You all still have some left?
There's still a few things that need to be adressed around the verse.

• 3-A scaling needs to be looked at since Madama Butterfly being heavily implied to supply bayo with most of her power yet only being high 6-A is a bit weird
  • There are still a few missing abilities around the verse
  • MFTL+ stuff
  • LS needs major cleanups
  • Still some outdated profiles

The specifics of lore can be slightly complicated for some, but it's not really that deep. Bayo lore isn't very difficult to get into.

If anything the best time to get into it is now since the 3rd game could get released late this year or early next year.

Last edited:
3-A scaling needs to apply for all the cardinal virtues as well, since Bayonetta fights them all in her serious mode

If anyone has the time, what hax would the Immortal Marionette & Mallet of Rewards give Bayo? Also is Bayonetta getting her enemies' weapons after torture attacks combat applicable or no?

If anyone has the time, what hax would the Immortal Marionette & Mallet of Rewards give Bayo? Also is Bayonetta getting her enemies' weapons after torture attacks combat applicable or no?
Immortal marionette doesn’t give her anything, I couldn’t think of some sort of hax that the mallet of rewards gives either

Back