• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well it looks like creation feats could be getting a change in standards. Will weakened Jub's 3-A feat be affected?

She doesn’t, most normal versions of WW lose but they might be using some weird stuff because it’s comics

Wonder Woman unironically has a 1-A key now
That’s post-flashpoint WW. They were talking post-crisis WW, saying she wouldn’t need anti-crisis energy to beat Bayonetta and that all normal versions can easily kill her.

They also said that Bayonetta is island level at best and all our points are overstated, overblown, and taken out of context.

These were there points:

•She can match & beat Superman.
•She lifted the Spectre who has infinite weight.
•Beating reverse flash & blocking the pieces of the Shattered God makes this a speed blitz.
•She entered the speed force once at Will.
•Goddess of War makes her abstract.
•Bayonetta can’t get around her Bracelets of Submission.
•Bayo has no way to counter her Divine Form.

Again, make it make sense. I countered their arguments, spoke to them with respect, and they just repeating the same shit. Then they blocked me.

This is a weird claim, are they fanboys because they say she stomps Bayonetta, or because you just say they are?
I’m calling them that because they wouldn’t listen to me, presented no scans or receipts, and kept repeating themselves as if it was obvious despite making NO CASE whatsoever. Then they blocked me. If that ain’t fanboy ass behavior, I don’t know what is.

I presented scans, links, and video clips (some of which I got from Comic| Thank you 🙏🏽 boo!!!) and they presented nothing.

I’m calling them that because they wouldn’t listen to me, presented no scans or receipts, and kept repeating themselves as if it was obvious despite making NO CASE whatsoever. Then they blocked me. If that ain’t fanboy ass behavior, I don’t know what is.

I presented scans, links, and video clips (some of which I got from Comic| Thank you 🙏🏽 boo!!!) and they presented nothing.
Fair enough, then.

But making stomp matches are quite literally against the rules on this site. I’m not sure how you expect a 4-B to damage a 3-A.

And the worst part of all,...😤 They took all their Bayonetta info from a ******* Reddit post! And it wasn’t even for the original Bayonetta, it was for the Bloody Fate version!!! They said, “It’s based on the first game therefore it’s canon and factual. Stop being so butthurt. It’s not our fault she’s weak. We exposed her and you, just take the L, bruh.” 🤯🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Back