• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is something a lot of people have issues with on you Weekly, not just me, if you're refusing to admit that then whatever, until you post the DMC downgrades on this wiki whatever you have in your discord group is irrelevant. Anyways I've said all I need to say. No need derailing this thread any further.
Refusing to admit what exactly?

Yeah on that note I have seen that a lot, when I first started Bayonetta stuff I was told Weekly that you always said you were posting upgrades, but took years to do so and it was annoying. Not saying to rush anything you do, but it would probably be wise not to promise anything until you’re certain it’s coming soon.
You did a better job with the revisions than i ever could have. The only reason it took so long was because i was unsure of whether or not it was correct, i dont make CRTs unles theyre 100% irrefutable due to there being a large portion of this site that disagreed with anything i say on principle (Such as Glass). If i didnt hav any reason to fear this then i would have made it years ago but i do, and if they want to get mad at me for having to work around th feat that they cause thats on them, not me.

Last edited:
Can we also figure out what we're gonna do with lifting strength please? LS on a bunch of profiles is really outdated and needs fixing pretty badly. I'm starting to see more and more grapple arguments in versus threads and LS is a pretty important factor in that so I'd like to get the verse's LS sorted out asap.

We need calcs. There just straight up isn't any on the profiles.

Bayo's LS: Class K (several feats listed, but no calcs) | At least Class K | Class T (for throwing back that O'neil space colony from Aesir. Again no calc linked)

Madama B's LS: Class G+ (For being "comparable to Bayo"?)
Jeanne and Rosa same thing as Madama

Balder's LS: Class T (For throwing skyscrapers and being comparable to Bayo)
Rodin's LS: Class T (for being "comparable to Bayo" according to the profile)

Loptr's LS: Class P (For throwing the meteor in the child loptr fight. Again no calc linked)
Jublieus and Sheba are Class P for scaling to Loptr, who has no calc
Omne is class P with no reasoning listed but its likely because of Jub and Sheba's reason

Now for the cardinals
Iustitia is Class K by "Virtue of sheer size"
Temperantia is Class G+ with no reasoning put
Sapientia is Class M? No reasoning put
Fortitudo is Class K by "Virtue of sheer size" and Class M with telekinesis? No calc for the class M

There's straight up no LS category on the Angels of Paradiso page or the Infernal Demons for that matter.

Alrune and Insidious are Class G
That demon spider and Gamorrah are Unknown
Glamor is Class K by "Virtue of sheer size"

LS powerscaling is an utter mess and the the two people that get cited in any page that does have actual reasoning, has ZERO calcs listed and/or just straight up doesn't have the LS tier that they're supposed to scale to.

How can half the profiles have Class G from scaling to a person who doesn't have Class G lol.

I'd suggest we just flat out change them all to unknown until we find and link some calcs, or we get one made.

By the way, we should probably focus on page cleanups and abilities before we get into the speed stuff, at least in my opinion. Speed isn't really that important of a statistic, especially in the MFTL tier where gaps between characters in speed are usually so large that seeing a fair, speed unequalized thread would be as rare as winning a 500M lottery. Plus, Irenic is a very touchy topic and this wiki largely has a hard time getting over previous conclusions, even if there have been massive changes to standards and profiles.

Last edited:
Alright I’ll stop being lazy and start working on the hax revisions, I’ll look into the LS stuff too unless someone else wants to do that. I don’t know how to go about getting things calced, nor do I really want to mess with it

Alright, if I do I’ll probably try getting them to look over the items, but I don’t think that can really be calced

The hourglass of time containing a universe inside it, same with the climax brace, two items that are said to be universal, that Bayonetta lifts on occasion

By the way, when I go for bigger information this next thread, I hope you guys are ready for it.

I haven’t given up on infinite speed, or 8D Bayonetta yet.

It’s not an issue, but thanks, I do think that we can do it.

Of course you all would need to help me out, unless you’re not interested. In which case I’ll do it myself

I still would love to get you all in a discord server, almost every big community for revisions has one. And Bayonetta has a lot of info we can’t discuss in this thread 24/7

8-D bayo sounds interesting, but it’s beyond my belief and I’m probably the worst person to ask regarding anything tier 1 related.

I know where to find the Jeanne clip, but I’m on mobile atm and can’t share it until I get on desktop in a few hours. I have questions regarding whether it’s even calcable, but I’m no calc expert so I wouldn’t know.

I can make a pretty convincing tier 1 argument, however I can already tell I’ll run into some hurdles

1. The dimensions aren’t stated to have ontological superiority over each other (not that I’ve seen)
2. Bayonettas fights with young Loptr, and how that relates to her base scaling vs full powered Aesir

however, I’m thinking of making a pretty risky move. I do want to say that eyes of the world are a hax boost, and not directly correlated to their AP.
Which does sound untrue, but when you think about it, that makes sense.

jubileus with the eyes of the world sat at the apex, she held everything together, however Jubileus was never stated to have the eyes at that time.

After Armageddon her powers were lost, and she needs the eyes of the world to fully resurrect her. I think that’s because the eyes of the world have the higher dimensional hax needed to bring someone as strong as Jubileus back to life.

In Bayonetta they say that she needed the eyes of the world for the merging feat, only because she couldn’t do it completely without them. But that’s only after her original power was taken from her.

It has to be a hax + dimensional boost, or else the realities would be in chaos long before bayo 2. Aesir ruled over the world of chaos with the eyes of the world for a while, Sheba and jubileus ruled over paradiso with no eyes.

Jubileus still has to atleast be comparable to eyes of the world Aesir, or else the very thin balance would crumble.

Of course that’s a very quick explanation, and I’ll detail myself further in a bit. But if we establish the eyes, an abstract concept, as a hax / dimensional boost, the scaling can make sense.

By the way calcing Jeannes speed would be good, but I personally would only go over it if Infinite speed stuff is denied.

Even then, I’d still only go over it after they calc Irenics feat with the new paradiso information. Since Jeannes feat would realistically be much much slower than these other ones.

8-D bayo sounds interesting, but it’s beyond my belief and I’m probably the worst person to ask regarding anything tier 1 related.

I know where to find the Jeanne clip, but I’m on mobile atm and can’t share it until I get on desktop in a few hours. I have questions regarding whether it’s even calcable, but I’m no calc expert so I wouldn’t know.
Dont need it to be calca le, just need a clip as proof that she can dodge the meteors, I already have the match for the speed of the meteors done

That’s true, but we may be able to do a bit with our two messily related games.

I’ll also, painstakingly, watch bloody fate again.. I hate that movie

That’s true, but we may be able to do a bit with our two messily related games.

I’ll also, painstakingly, watch bloody fate again.. I hate that movie
Bayo felt out of character, but that’s the only problem I have with it personally. The art style was cool and a lot of the battle animation was done really well. I think the movie characters should get their own profiles though, since the plot does stray a bit from the actual plot of bayo 1 and the level of their feats are pretty different. Probably moon level or multi continental Weakened Jub.

Bayo felt out of character, but that’s the only problem I have with it personally. The art style was cool and a lot of the battle animation was done really well. I think the movie characters should get their own profiles though, since the plot does stray a bit from the actual plot of bayo 1 and the level of their feats are pretty different. Probably moon level or multi continental Weakened Jub.
Bloody Fate Jubileus was fusing the trinity of realities while weakened

Back