• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dont think you get my issue. My issue is that if it has infinite travel speed, it should be crossing earth, if not the human realm, since its finite in size

I dont think you get my issue. My issue is that if it has infinite travel speed, it should be crossing earth, if not the human realm, since its finite in size
Bayonetta wasnt running across the planet, sh was on that highway.Whywould they go places sh isnt if theyre hunting her and trying to kill her?

it going straight on a highway, which is finite in size. If it has infinite travel speed it, and the amped motorcycle bayo has to follow it (which was comparable to irenic) would have crossed the highway, if not more than that

it going straight on a highway, which is finite in size. If it has infinite travel speed it, and the amped motorcycle bayo has to follow it (which was comparable to irenic) would have crossed the highway, if not more than that
Which it did, multiple times in a second while she was being extremely casual about the event, whts your point?

I'm probably gonna make a CRT to get rid of Aesir's low-godly once this whole CRT fiasco clears up. He'd get immortality types 2 and 4 in its place though. Type 4 wouldn't be combat applicable but type 2 would. Jubileus would also get type 2 as well since she pretty much did the same thing. Sheba might get type 2 as well, seeing that it's consistent with 2 other god tiers, but that might be an association fallacy.

It shouldn't be too big of a change anyways, given that the timeframe of Aesir's supposed "low-godly" wasn't even combat applicable to begin with.

He didn't regenerate though, that's the thing. He only survived as a soul and loki said he was going to flee to the spirit realm where he was going to be reborn in another era. Being reborn in another era sounds more like type 4 immortality than actual regen.

He didn't regenerate though, that's the thing. He only survived as a soul and loki said he was going to flee to the spirit realm where he was going to be reborn in another era. Being reborn in another era sounds more like type 4 immortality than actual regen.
Yes thats low-godly regen. Combat applicability dosnt hav a say in what level a character's rgen is

Reborn sounds more like re-incarnation/resurrection. Reincarnation/Resurrection is not the same as regen at all.

I personally wouldn’t take it away, Loki did say he was going to be reborn, but by Aesirs own dialogue he didn’t imply that. Especially since Aesir said he was going to a different point in time, but Loki said he was going to the “Spirit realm”

Regardless it isn’t combat applicable yeah, would still personally leave it as a possibly if you really want to take it away.

I personally wouldn’t take it away, Loki did say he was going to be reborn, but by Aesirs own dialogue he didn’t imply that. Especially since Aesir said he was going to a different point in time, but Loki said he was going to the “Spirit realm”
Except they both mention him returning in a different point of time. Loki just elaborated that it was through rebirth in the spirit realm that he planned to do that.

By the way, if the irenic stuff is concluded then it should be fine to get around to applying it correct? It would go to practically everyone’s profile.

I’m gonna work on these profile updates, and that’ll probably be the last thing I do for the verse.

I hate arguing with the “supporters” of the verse, in crts we should have made together in the first place.

I am really close to wanting to quit debating Bayonetta on this site. The amount of people ready to voice their immediate disapproval or support on any upgrade or downgrade is getting too much to handle for me.
Afuckinmen my guy. The sad thing is we had the option for moderated threads that would have prevented this but the majority ruled it inviable so now we haveto continue to deal with people disagreeing out of spite for a verse or a person arguing for revisions. Even worse when said spite arguments are the majority and get agreed on even against the word of multiple knowledgeabl membrs or staff

i like the verse. Just dont agree with arguing infinite speed without solid evidence the realm necessary for it was even crossed, and i dont think it was referring to size

Anyways after Irenic, there’s hax to be added, and if anyone wants to make a bloody fate profile they can. Jeanne damaged jubileus who had both eyes severely, I’m sure we all know what that would make her.

Back