• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the two would fight, The Chazz admires Reinhard's lush golden hair.

Also Reinhard's really pretty. Like, really pretty. I'm literally the depths of emptiness and self-loathing, and even I want to run my fingers through his hair.

Lies and slander, that was the nine crows of disorder stealing my computer it took me seven ******* hours to get it back.

Whatever lets you sleep at night buddy.

I cannot sleep. Then the demons can make visits in my ear, and steal my arms.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE YOUR ******* ARM STOLEN?

I'm a ******* skeleton. Of course I know. Do YOU have any idea what these young whippersnappers are capable of?! One time, they took my left forearm and literally used for "pleasurable activities". I had to wash that damn thing for a week, the smell was so bad. Can you even COMPREHEND what that does to a person?! Why do you think I got so ******' ripped?

Skellyt
It was because I wanted them kids to piss off.

Millenial humour can be weird, I mean, in my day we just told shit jokes about implausable individuals knocking on doors, now it's hip and cool with "Our Brood-Lord, whose name shall not be written where it can be read"'s children to ****** rip several of my limbs off and use them for the weird eldritch octopus equivalent of indulgement (Have you ever seen an octopus try to devour someone's arm?). If you're having trouble, I recommend carrying around unripe strawberries, the smell drives those hooligans away (Allthough, this may only apply to eldritch bois, I'm not sure how it works with skeletons).

Nah man, as I said, I took care of it. I got clean (of Pepsi) and just got a good ol' can of Ripp (good brand, shame they don't make it anymore).

Ok, my guy. Just lookin' out for ya. I know how hard it can be. Just last week, I heard one of them call me a

nqejfjfeq'fjejfoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekfhewfhoewhfefhewfhewfqoqooppqw

Rough shit, my guy.

Thankfully, the most I get called nowadays is THICC, but before my transformation they'd go as far as to call me a bonehead. You have no idea how offensive that is to a Bone-nam veteran.

Well, I don't have a strong opinion either way, so we'll just have to wait for more input. So far it's two inconclusive.

Indeed, I must go

my brood needs meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Brood? I have to say, T H O T, you become more and more intriguing every time you speak.

Y O U D A R E C A L L M E A T H O T Y O U D I S G U S T I N G I N G R A T E

I W A S T A U G H T T H E A R T O F T H O T O B L I T E R A T I O N B Y M Y '''''
'''''F O U R F A T H E R S (No homo) A N D Y O U H A V E T H E S H E E R A U D A C I T Y

T O S U G G E S T T H A T I A S S O C I A T E W I T H S U C H A B O M I N A T I O N S

Y O U S I C K E N M E N O W O N D E R A L L Y O U R F L E S H L E F T Y O U R B O N E S.

Arnold Alright everyone Chill
Arnold Alright everyone Chill

It was a nickname conceived on the spot. I can't call you S L A Y E R, cause that name is already take. Twice.

And as for that last sentence: No.1, no u. No. 2, refer to 1. And No. 3, check out the picture above you.

Well, I have been calmed down for now, also the youngsters of the brood just started eldritch screaming over me whenever I opened my mouths, so you would only have had to deal with me.

Also, I do not possess conventional flesh, so my flesh can't have left me.

Alright, I'll let you get back to that. And always remeber this little bit of advice from Papa Crabby:

Skeledang

Such untold wisdom. What vast and unknown eons of experience this being must have.

Now for the love of ****, can we just countinue this thread normally without telling our entire life stories?!

Soel404 said:
Yea, to be honest, this was the optimum reply after all that.

Guys, does anyone want to join my MiNeCrAfT gIvEaWaY?

Crabwhale said:
Thankfully, the most I get called nowadays is THICC, but before my transformation they'd go as far as to call me a bonehead. You have no idea how offensive that is to a Bone-nam veteran.
Is this true

Your lack of sensitivity for Bone-nam veterans is astounding. But since you're here, you should give your opinion on this debate.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:

Also Reinhard's really pretty. Like, really pretty. I'm literally the depths of emptiness and self-loathing, and even I want to run my fingers through his hair.

MaxForward said:
T H O T S L A Y E R said:

Do you mean me?

Irl? No way, I was a fat ass right about my mid teens, when I started working out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back