• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eternal figure said:
Through the Tables and the Memes - A Visual Experience-0
Through the Tables and the Memes - A Visual Experience-0

i can one up you with the better best song ever
Such a brilliant masterpiece could have been made by none other than the God of Memes

Christian Higdon said:
THE FACT THAT YOU DID NOT CONTINUE WITH THE BEST SONG OF OUR GENERATION DISGUSTS ME TO NO END I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THIS I AM LITERALLY SHAKING WITH ANGER YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO START RAPPING OR ELSE YOU'RE ******* DEAD MATE NO GIYGAS WILL HELP YOU I'LL ERASE YOU PEOPLE WILL WONDER WHY YOUR CORPSE LOOKS LIKE IT'S BEEN THROUGH INTENSIVE FARMING THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE DROP THOSE FIRE BEATS OR ELSE I'M COMING FOR THAT ASS

Hey, I wanna join in on this shit too.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/joke-battles/images/2/21/****.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20180901230609
No u, lol XD deez nutz

Deckpiss
New scientific discoveries prompt people to rethink their lives.

That's right posers, I carved these shells out of the corpses of dead memes myself, while you just had a quick Google to find yours. Make your own shitpost artillery for a change.

MaxForward said:
I got a better one:
Welcome to the Internet:

Accuracy
No U
Nu Yu
XjhV1hW
Hah, you are so predictable. Activate Trap Card: Technicality!

Fooledyou
With this card, I am easily capable of destroying your argument as well as your anus thanks to a technicality. And given the fact that my comment was technically "Nu Yu" instead of "No u", well, looks like the game is over.

Eternal figure said:
this entire comment chain right now
Nou
I'm afraid I don't get it. Is it supposed to represent the fact that we keep throwing shit back and forth between each-other?

I got a better one:
Welcome to the Internet:

Accuracy
No UNu Yu
XjhV1hW

Fooledyou
With this card, I am easily capable of destroying your argument as well as your anus thanks to a technicality. And given the fact that my comment was technically "Nu Yu" instead of "No u", well, looks like the game is over.

MaxForward said:
I got a better one:
Welcome to the Internet:

Accuracy
No U
Nu Yu
XjhV1hW
Fooledyou

It's about time your ridiculousness was put to an end. I now summon Theodore Roosevelt to wipe your remaining life points and send you to the Hentai Realm!

Wowsopotus

Eternal figure said:
and what makes you think someone so badass would waste his time on a shitpost thread like this? he won't help you
Of course he's not the real Roosevelt. This is just a tiny fraction of his essence put into a card so that he would never have to interact with said shitposts like this again.

I got a better one:
Welcome to the Internet:

Accuracy
No UNu Yu
XjhV1hW
Fooledyou

It's about time your ridiculousness was put to an end. I now summon Theodore Roosevelt to wipe your remaining life points and send you to the Hentai Realm!

Wowsopotus
Butch has absorbed your criticism.

Createcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back