• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 6th Strongest 2-C Non-Smurf (Reimu Hakurei vs KR Saber)

So far, it still seems like Reimu gets out of Saber's range before anything he says or thinks can affect her with his abilities, and then she can unload everything she has on him until she wins. Especially since there's more factors to consider for Saber to use his hax effectively, while Reimu just sort of disappears and then wins eventually.

I vote for Reimu.

I find her arguments more convincing.

It seems both have good thought-based hax but I believe that Reimu's probability manipulation can make her able to pull off her hax faster than Saber can pull up his plot manipulation.

Nice. Since this is for the non-smurf list, can Touhou characters potentially share a spot with Destiny characters, given the fact that I don't think Destiny characters can interact with transdual characters?

I will be voting for Reimu here. Like what Mad and Dei had said, both have an auto win ability but Reimu’s passive probability Hax would allow her to activate her abilities first.
Don't give me credit haha, I only repeated what other people said as the reasoning behind my vote.

I will be voting for Reimu here. Like what Mad and Dei had said, both have an auto win ability but Reimu’s passive probability Hax would allow her to activate her abilities first.
yuh that is true
but it wouldn't stop from saber from going plot hax gg
which is kinda an insta win for him

yuh that is true
but it wouldn't stop from saber from going plot hax gg
which is kinda an insta win for him
You have prove that he would use his hax specifically to attack Reimu if he's in-character under Standard Battle Assumptions, since going by the clip I saw, Saber never used it offensively on somebody.

Plus again, and you keep ignoring this, Reimu will escape out of his range at the same instant plothax is activated, so it becomes debatable if it would even affect her anyway.

I'll start by explaining why I think Reimu wins. She has layered (5+ layers) passive probability hax which bypass type 4 acausality, which works by making her impossible to hit and by tilting victory in her favor.
Sorry to interupt. But, where does Reimu Pasive Probability Hax get scalled 5+ Layers?

For the Battle itself, i vote for Reimu. Yeah, Outspeed Activation & Outrange Abilities always comes in handy.

You have prove that he would use his hax specifically to attack Reimu if he's in-character under Standard Battle Assumptions, since going by the clip I saw, Saber never used it offensively on somebody.
literally plot hax is the only thing he would use under SBA coz he doesn't have any other rider abilities. and the only way to access them is if he uses plot hax
Plus again, and you keep ignoring this, Reimu will escape out of his range at the same instant plothax is activated, so it becomes debatable if it would even affect her anyway.
plot hax would already be activated before reimu escapes out of his range

Grace begins now.

Anyways, even if Saber does lead with plot hax, why would we assume he instantly uses it to obliterate Reimu in one shot, instead of just using it to access his rider abilities?

plot hax would already be activated before reimu escapes out of his range
We've been explaining why that doesn't work for 50 posts now my brother in christ

Yeah

I know

If he does that, then why would that also kill Reimu in the process? Him using his plot hax at all doesn't mean he's using every possible application of it all at once.
idk if it would kill reimu
i think it would just stop everything from happening coz saber would be recreating everything and save himself or remake everything so that reimu dies
SBA assumes that characters have the intention to kill/defeat and the only way for saber to do that is if he uses plot hax which is his first option

Last edited:
Grace already started but eh, I will try to give my input:

I don't see how Saber can resist passive probability which gives Reimu a solid win over his plot manipulation. If her probabilities hax are as good as people say, Saber can't win against it.

Sorry to interupt. But, where does Reimu Pasive Probability Hax get scalled 5+ Layers?
Oh I never answered this lol

Base Shion's misfortune is passive probability/fatehax, but it generally isn't enough to affect most people, so she possesses them, making her possession misfortune a layer higher. Tenshi can resist this due to her own probability hax being much more powerful, but Shion can also release all of her misfortune at once, which Tenshi can't resist. Reimu fought Shion when her misfortune aura was at its maximum potency and was totally fine, likely due to her own fortune similarly to Tenshi.

So it goes Reimu > Max Power Shion > Tenshi > Shion's possession > Base Shion > Anyone affected by her base aura in spite of having their own fortune (like Marisa, possibly).

Bro cmon

Not only is this a necro, but Reimu kinda shitstomps now given she has instantaneous RE that lets her draw infinite power from whatever she adapts to.

Back