• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8-5-0) Kamen Rider Zero-One VS Issei Hyoudo. (Battle for the 10th strongest non-smurf 7-A)

I still haven’t been given a counter to those cells too
I told you already they would be destroyed by the power that Issei outputs and his armor would protect him long enough for him to just one shot as I've constantly repeated throughout this thread.

RPL will not work. Stop bringing up it's stupid in-verse mechanics. Issei will always hold a significant power advantage in this fight.

And also stop wanking the absolute hell out of their precog, amps, and senses.

There is no way they will be able to predict a guy who teleports, buffs the ever living hell out of himself, and spams AOE energy beam attacks that will turn him into paste with a graze.

There is no way they will be able to predict a guy who teleports, buffs the ever living hell out of himself, and spams AOE energy beam attacks that will turn him into paste with a graze.
Let's say, I am new to the debate like Azontr (more like coming back), but how come Zero-One cant predict those feats? People in Zero-One verse can easily predict the teleportation just fine.

There’s thousands of them, all of whom are the size of a molecule. Good luck trying to take out all of them. The armor’s ability to regenerate is nothing special, Eden could do that and the Cluster Cells still negated it.

I honestly don’t know how you’d even ignore the RPL. Dude literally became 50x stronger seconds into a fight.

Ohhhh, we not wanking here my man. If you want us to wank I could start scaling to characters like Jin and Ark.

And that’s crazy, cause characters in Z1 could do exactly just that all the way back from Ep 12.

Let's say, I am new to the debate like Azontr (more like coming back), but how come Zero-One cant predict those feats? People in Zero-One verse can easily predict the teleportation just fine.
It's not just the TP. It's the combination of you guys are claiming they predict TP, blitz-worthy amps, and tens of kilometers worth of AoE one-shot attacks at the same time that seems like wank.

There’s thousands of them, all of whom are the size of a molecule. Good luck trying to take out all of them. The armor’s ability to regenerate is nothing special, Eden could do that and the Cluster Cells still negated it.
Prove that they have 7-A durability that can evolve to resist Issei's constantly increasing strength. Otherwise they are all getting nuked by literally anything Issei does.

I honestly don’t know how you’d even ignore the RPL. Dude literally became 50x stronger seconds into a fight.
I don't understand how many times I need to say this.

Issei can literally spam boost like 10 times in a second if he really wanted to.

That's 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x, 512x, 1028x his original power.

???

And that is on top of divide which steals half any amp that Zero-One gets? Like, what aren't you guys understanding?

Any combination of boost and divide makes his one-shot ap gap so large it isn't worth debating.

And y'all acting like he can't just keep spamming the hell out of them lol.

Last edited:
Does Issei starts as a 6-B? Cause if not Aruto would be given enough time through all the stuff I’ve mentioned before.

The reason why I don’t see Issei’s boosts as anything special is because of RPL. Aruto literally got 50x stronger because his opponent was 50x within seconds of entering a fight. So if Issei would get 2x stronger, he’d get 2x stronger. If he got 4x, Aruto would get 4x.

The reason why I don’t see Issei’s boosts as anything special is because of RPL. Aruto literally got 50x stronger because his opponent was 50x within seconds of entering a fight. So if Issei would get 2x stronger, he’d get 2x stronger. If he got 4x, Aruto would get 4x.
This is NLF and in-verse mechanics.

On VSBW, a 7.5x gap is enough to one-shot.

If a 50x gap isn't enough to one-shot in Kamen Rider, that's Kamen Rider's mechanics. In VSBW, he will still be one-shot the moment Issei hits him after boosting/dividing.

Also, lmfao what is this NLF? "If Issei boosts Aruto equals him instantly."

Any proof that that's how his RPL works? Because now it sounds like you're saying he mimics his amps, which isn't what you guys were saying before at all.

Also, he only proved to adapt to 50x his strength after seconds. As you said.

Issei would go far beyond that gap in a shorter time period (potentially in as little as 5 seconds or less. Like I said he could get hundreds or thousands of times more powerful in seconds with BOOST ALONE), and would continually gain power faster than Aruto's passive RPL with the use of divide and boost, which could keep him from ever bridging that gap.

Last edited:
Also, lmfao what is this NLF? "If Issei boosts Aruto equals him instantly."

Any proof that that's how his RPL works? Because now it sounds like you're saying he mimics his amps, which isn't what you guys were saying before at all.
He's referring to how Zero-One characters RPL by catching up to their opponent's AP in seconds. This is something that happened in their series, some RPLs is more potent than other, but Zero-One himself is the greatest among them

He's referring to how Zero-One characters RPL by catching up to their opponent's AP in seconds. This is something that happened in their series, some RPLs is more potent than other, but Zero-One himself is the greatest among them
Issei would go far beyond that gap in a shorter time period (potentially in as little as 5 seconds or less. Like I said he could get hundreds or thousands of times more powerful in seconds with BOOST ALONE), and would continually gain power faster than Aruto's passive RPL with the use of divide and boost, which could keep him from ever bridging that gap.

If Issei's Boosted Gear is that potent, then I can't see Zero-One has any chance.
I will change my vote to Issei then.

If Issei's Boosted Gear is that potent, then I can't see Zero-One has any chance.
I will change my vote to Issei then.
I will just send this clip of Juggernaut drive. He literally spams the ever-living **** out of boost and divide lol. There is quite literally no hope that Zero-One's RPL ever catches up.

Here’s the clip where Aruto fought Thouser. At the start of the fight, Aruto is not able to access his forms but after he does starts with his RPL. Just for context, Aruto here is using a form that is 50x weaker than Thouser here. Which is where we have the 50x RPL.

Can you guys like, show us actual scans of them bridging "50x" ap difference in a few seconds?
This RPL was a scailing chain from Horobi, who was able to catch up to Thouser who is 10 times stronger than Assault Wolf Vulcan, who is 5 times stronger than Zero-One/Horobi. In one match, Horobi was able to catch up to Thouser without needing any power up, despite him being weaker than Thouser like 50 times over.

As for the specific scans that state Thouser is 10 times stronger than Assault Wolf Vulcan, and Assault Wolf Vulcan is 5 times stronger than Horobi/Zero-One, I will have to spend some time digging up the old scans, don't know if I still have them

All in all, Zero-One scailed the RPL from Horobi for being the one who has greatest growing level that exceed even super quantum computer's calculations

Here’s the clip where Aruto fought Thouser. At the start of the fight, Aruto is not able to access his forms but after he does starts with his RPL. Just for context, Aruto here is using a form that is 50x weaker than Thouser here. Which is where we have the 50x RPL.
No subs again, yay.

I have no clue wtf is going on in that scan without subs.

No subs again, yay.

I have no clue wtf is going on in that scan without subs.
You don't need subtitles in this scene. It's a match to show that Horobi adapts to the gigantic power gap between him and Thouser. The dialogues have the Analytical Prediction feat, but that is irrelevant to the RPL topic we are talking about

This RPL was a scailing chain from Horobi, who was able to catch up to Thouser who is 10 times stronger than Assault Wolf Vulcan, who is 5 times stronger than Zero-One/Horobi. In one match, Horobi was able to catch up to Thouser without needing any power up, despite him being weaker than Thouser like 50 times over.

As for the specific scans that state Thouser is 10 times stronger than Assault Wolf Vulcan, and Assault Wolf Vulcan is 5 times stronger than Horobi/Zero-One, I will have to spend some time digging up the old scans, don't know if I still have them

All in all, Zero-One scailed the RPL from Horobi for being the one who has greatest growing level that exceed even super quantum computer's calculations
Yeah I watched the video. This is FAR, and I mean FARRRRR too slow for Issei to not immediately one-shot him with his thought-based boost/divide commands and literally any attack. Especially if Aruto goes for close combat like he did there.

Just watch the video I sent. The moment a guy tried to attack Issei JD, he divided his attack 10 times in like 3 seconds. If that happens to Aruto it's over instantly. And that's not even accounting for the fact that Issei will constantly be boosting, and if he uses Longinus Smasher, he can boost tens of times in a matter of seconds.

Issei doesn't just win this match, he stomps.

Yeah, uh, isn't that a tad bit too slow against Issei's boost? Dude fought for quite some time to bridge a 50x gap, whereas Issei can just spam the living shit out of boost before the dude could probably do anything.

Yeah, Issei probably stomps, tbh.

If you don't hax stomp him instantly, you get one shot.

There is no in between xd
Just use Rias, easy lel

As for the scans for Kamen Rider, that's our living hell, because unlike Tsuburaya, Toei doesn't expand it'a franchise to the west yet which is why we are prioritizing the raw video from pirates and (sometime) subs

even tho it is Workplace Competition it is the same tech that beat two 2-c characters the first time fight (and first interaction with a 2-c being in general ) just by "learning" we dont need to wank the kamen rider when toei themselves just make canon wank but sure Issei wins just end the thread then

We like REALLY REALLY REALLY need to fix our 01 rider profiles BAD. I had like 10+ revisions for Saber riders for them to be good enough to be self-sufficient but 01 riders need that same attention. Especially since its our most popular rider in this site. (We should just stick to Kuuga and Agito fights tbh)

We like REALLY REALLY REALLY need to fix our 01 rider profiles BAD. I had like 10+ revisions for Saber riders for them to be good enough to be self-sufficient but 01 riders need that same attention. Especially since its our most popular rider in this site. (We should just stick to Kuuga and Agito fights tbh)
Correction: stick with the Riders that aren't 01 or Saber

Spamming 01 and Saber riders tanked our reputation :cry:
You said that 01 and Saber tanked our reputation yet forgor that Kuuga is the one who started it (Low 7-B tourney) 🗿
The writers were cooking hard during those shows. Why don't we just go back to riders like Shin and our main argument is "SHARP HANDS. JUMP HIGH. GG"
The only way things should be.
Let's be real, if Shin ever got a show he will get cooked way too much as well by the writter just like his fellow Showa Riders lmao

You said that 01 and Saber tanked our reputation yet forgor that Kuuga is the one who started it (Low 7-B tourney) 🗿

Let's be real, if Shin ever got a show he will get cooked way too much as well by the writter just like his fellow Showa Riders lmao
Kuuga's matches were close and lit, 01's is just annoying. Saber less so bc we don't have to write an essay for every match.

Back