• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for Fourth-Strongest (non-smurf) High 6-C: Zeref Dragneel vs Eiji Hino (0-8-0) GRACE

Only mad man would do the same thing and expected result.

I bet my ass that Zeref would stop at onc point to try and do something else. He isnt that much of a one trick pony he even have spatial manip

And that's when he lose because Eiji is now going to use All Combos and pummelling him with everything in his arsenal, that is 100+ type 8 conceptual immortal with electric,void,ice,fire,gravity,earth,water,speed amp,light,heat,danmaku with spatial cut that cause the enemy to explode on hit with the range of yes.

Insane Zeref
Insane you say ovo.

But in all seriousness Zeref only wincon relies on him outlasting Eiji which isn't super viable and Eiji will more than likely have multiple opportunities to counter attack.

Zackra1799 said:
Zeref's Curse of Contradiction also carries his AP with the attack, because if it didn't he wouldn't have hurt Natsu who resists Death Hax.
Zerefs AP isn't high enough to do insane damage and cancel his regen

It also has durability negation, the only part that actually fails is the induce death part of death manip because type 8.

Ohhh right, right forgot about that.

Still, I would give this to Eiji overall. Just so much more wincon that could overwhelm Zeref a lot more with Zeref basically have to keep spamming death hax over and over again until he tired Eiji out.

And Eji void manip is not only limited to PuToTyra, he can also use it in any combo except TaJaDor via his Medagabryu. And in TaJaDor he could use the Lost Blaze Attack and shoot a Black Hole to Zeref

Wait a minute... GataKiriBa could summon a Medagabryu for all his clones?

Eiji destroys.

Void manipulation.

Gatakiriba spam.

Medagabryu spam via flowing the purple core's power through other combo's.

And the fact that Zeref's "Death Magic" can vaguely be countered by a simple charm made around a scarf by Igneel (For some reason) So I don't even think its trustworthy in regards to NLF

Is outlasting actually a wincon for Zeref?

@Zackra

By the way, that dura neg on his attacks is from the death hax part.

Also, do you think Dark August would share the spot with Zeref as he is far more suited to combat than Base Zeref despite being weaker?

AnonymousBlank said:
Is outlasting actually a wincon for Zeref?
Maybe? I dont know myself I didnt watch FT.

But since most shounene character have pretty big stamina they might be able to.

I thought I'd have to bust out a crap ton of scans and rewatch OOOs for this but I guess not... Eiji FRA

@anonymousBlank

I don't think August should share the spot with Zeref given his copy hax are only viable against magic and his hax that he does have are cool and all but he doesn't really use them in character.

Edit: Also Eiji Fra

Nicetoderp said:
Maybe? I dont know myself I didnt watch FT.

But since most shounene character have pretty big stamina they might be able to.
So what I got from this is that Zeref doesn't have a wincon because the only one brought up so far is outlasting but he has no stamina feats. Man only fought for a few minutes in both of his fights with Natsu. He didn't show any fatigue from exerting himself but that also means nothing as we can't assume it to be higher than shown. What stamina feats does Eiji have cuz this is looking like a stomp.

Well Greeeds have never been show to tire... period. The only time they're shown tired is after fights when they've had large amount of Cell Medals torn out of their bodies

......In that case why does Zeref have Limtless Stamina

Get that off his file in that case

Schnee One said:
......In that case why does Zeref have Limtless Stamina
Get that off his file in that case
The same reason why Natsu's profile changes between Island, Country and Continent and back every few months.

@Schnee One

Thats for Fairy Heart Zeref as he has Infinite Magic and magic is the equivalent of Stamina in FT. This key doesn't have Fairy Heart.

The best we can say for Base Zeref is that he can last a full day of fighting as that's typically where most FT characters are at in terms of stamina.

Well Grace period has ended long ago. Any kind soul here wanna help added this match to their profile?

Thank you in advance.

Grace only started when the debate ended, which was 16 hours ago. That'll be extended if someone else shows up because you've bumped this thread.

Back