• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman Who Laughs Powers and Abilities Scans Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electricity Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Finds cracks in the Speed Force and corrupts it), Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Created the Last 52 Multiverse), Technology Manipulation (Has rigged the Mobius Chair to redirect all the Crisis Energy to him instead of Wally West), Superhuman Speed (Can closely keep up with Barry Allen, Wally West, and Jay Garrick, when chasing them down), Summoning (Teleported his Dark Multiverse army of zombie Flashes behind Barry Allen, Wally West, and Jay Garrick to chase them down), Size Manipulation (Can enlarge himself to the size of several planets and holds the sun in his hand.

I think I can get scans of this section most are from speed metal and death metal issue 5 to 6. The size manipulation happened when the chronicler appeared.

Just delete the entirety of DC comics from wiki.
I don't like the way this comment comes off... I don't want to delete DC verse, I just want to delete Captain Adam because frankly he literally had 1 or 2 issue appearance and even that has been deemed irrelevant for most parts. And page itself is pretty bad. Unless you wanna fix it, then by my guest.

"Please refrain from making profiles for characters with less than 20 appearances across comic books (approximately 2 year's worth of appearances) in regards to the Prime Marvel Universe comics, unless they play an extremely important part in the overall plot of the characters, or are frequently mentioned by other medias, as the constantly changing nature of their statistics make it hard for us to keep files updated as is"

Marvel you can put this in the Power Scaling section, DC is harder to judge because the reboots slice up appearances list alot, so prominent characters can appear very low in say, Post-Flashpoint or Rebirth
@Zensum @C2_of_Omegon @Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Newendigo @Ehnkr2beboh @Deagonx @Elizio33 @LordTracer @Planck69 @Confluctor

What do you think about this?

What the actual f**k bruh👀 this shit had more impact and interesting and crazy shit than even other previous crisis event. Your the first I've seen to condemn the book tbh.
We have to agree to disagree then. I found the event soulless and boring.

I definitely agree.

As for DC, I think it should be judged based on each era, sans some characters who transcends the multiverse. But yes, 20 issues is pretty good

"Please refrain from making profiles for characters with less than 20 appearances across comic books (approximately 2 year's worth of appearances) in regards to the Prime Marvel Universe comics, unless they play an extremely important part in the overall plot of the characters, or are frequently mentioned by other medias, as the constantly changing nature of their statistics make it hard for us to keep files updated as is"
I agree completely with this. It makes sense.

I don't like the way this comment comes off... I don't want to delete DC verse, I just want to delete Captain Adam because frankly he literally had 1 or 2 issue appearance and even that has been deemed irrelevant for most parts. And page itself is pretty bad. Unless you wanna fix it, then by my guest.
I don't have time and soon enough I might even leave wiki to concentrate on my daily life I just joined wiki cause of boredom at school.
But captain adam appeared in final crisis and multiversity. And he was also critical in the creation of the CAS/TR.
We have to agree to disagree then. I found the event soulless and boring.
Boring? Maybe it's your taste but I enjoyed it more than any past crisis event just as Scott snyder's been posting on his Twitter pages then.
Same. It pretty much made me give up on DC

Plus a few other
Wtf is wrong with all you guys taste.....I can't even digest this.
Suggestion looks fine to me.

And honestly, I gave up on modern comics a while back.
Modern comics is more quality to me tho. I prefer this time than pre crisis.

Electricity Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Finds cracks in the Speed Force and corrupts it), Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Created the Last 52 Multiverse), Technology Manipulation (Has rigged the Mobius Chair to redirect all the Crisis Energy to him instead of Wally West), Superhuman Speed (Can closely keep up with Barry Allen, Wally West, and Jay Garrick, when chasing them down), Summoning (Teleported his Dark Multiverse army of zombie Flashes behind Barry Allen, Wally West, and Jay Garrick to chase them down), Size Manipulation (Can enlarge himself to the size of several planets and holds the sun in his hand.

I think I can get scans of this section most are from speed metal and death metal issue 5 to 6. The size manipulation happened when the chronicler appeared.
This is for the Electricity and conceptual manipulation.

Regarding Impress' new rule, should we expand it a little to include versions of characters with less than 20 appearances as well? Such as Captain Universe Venom for example.

Anyway, regarding recent DC Comics, I have enjoyed Infinite Frontier and Grant Morrison's new Superman/Authority book at least. The Blue Beetle/Booster Gold book might be fun as well.

I've seen HDM.

still doesn't work.

Try uploading them all to imgur or something. that one doesn't usually have problems

The superhuman speed
I think this should be on his speed section and removed from his P&A but anyways.

Summoning. also.

Last edited:
Can we just accept a standard without bashing the **** out of comics for once? It's really annoying and unprofessional.

Sorry. I said that I liked a few current comics though.

Let's focus on the main topic.

Regarding Impress' new rule, should we expand it a little to include versions of characters with less than 20 appearances as well? Such as Captain Universe Venom for example.
So about this...

I mean if a power up is long lasting, I suppose its fine to keep, but if its short, then I say we ignore it. Venom's lasted a single issue, which was very insignificant

Oh ALSO, should make a note that certain files and keys can be kept for scaling purposes, like I remember Firepower should be kept despite not hitting appearance limit, because he's a really good illustration of the sheer powergap between Models 8 and 9, and Equinox is important for Hank Pym's scaling
I mean if a power up is long lasting, I suppose its fine to keep, but if its short, then I say we ignore it. Venom's lasted a single issue, which was very insignificant
I'm neutral on this :v

Yes. Spider-Man Captain Universe was a long-lasting event in terms of appearances, whereas Venom Captain Univese just lasted for a few pages.

Anyway, are you willing to adjust your rule accordingly Impress?

Oh ALSO, should make a note that certain files and keys can be kept for scaling purposes, like I remember Firepower should be kept despite not hitting appearance limit, because he's a really good illustration of the sheer powergap between Models 8 and 9, and Equinox is important for Hank Pym's scaling
Okay. As long as they have reliable statistics that are derived from calculations, it is probably fine.

I think if the page/key is well done and needed for scaling purposes, even if the character doesn't have many appearances, it should be kept around imo.

The darkest knight can alter his size.

This can be used for size manipulation or should I send more?

I think if the page/key is well done and needed for scaling purposes, even if the character doesn't have many appearances, it should be kept around imo.
No, we're not cherrypicking, if the standard is being put it'll be put evenly.
Anyway, are you willing to adjust your rule accordingly Impress?
"Please refrain from making profiles for characters with less than 20 appearances across comic books (approximately 2 years' worth of appearances) in regards to the Prime Marvel Universe comics, unless they play an extremely important part in the overall plot and scaling of the characters, or are frequently mentioned by other medias, as the constantly changing nature of their statistics make it hard for us to keep files updated as is
  • For keys in existing profiles, and equipment files, one only requires at least 15 appearances across comic books, (approximately 1 year's worth of appearances), as opposed to 20.

I also need link to when this were accepted so I can get the scans of spatial manipulation and time manipulation.

"Please refrain from making profiles for characters with less than 20 appearances across comic books (approximately 2 years' worth of appearances) in regards to the Prime Marvel Universe comics, unless they play an extremely important part in the overall plot and scaling of the characters, or are frequently mentioned by other medias, as the constantly changing nature of their statistics make it hard for us to keep files updated as is
  • For keys in existing profiles, and equipment files, one only requires at least 15 appearances across comic books, (approximately 1 year's worth of appearances), as opposed to 20.
Thank you. That seems like a good addition to me. What do the rest of you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back