• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman Who Laughs Powers and Abilities Scans Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I still think 20+ appearances may be damaging for DC, and would really appreciate a better baseline

The darkest knight gained the power of every crisis in DC histories.
This should be the Energy manipulation.

Inorganic physiology seems fine.

We should preferably wait for more input from the members that I notified earlier before we apply Impress' new rule though.

Inorganic physiology seems fine.

We should preferably wait for more input from the members that I notified earlier before we apply Impress' new rule though.
Can I send the rest or should I halt? I just read legends of the dark knight to get the other scans.

Reality Warping (Can create and destroy worlds), Nigh-Omniscience, Cosmic Awareness (Possesses an understanding of the workings of the universe on a cosmic scale; He is able to feel the Dark Multiverse as if it were a part of him), Precognition (Can look into the future of his own timeline, as well as the future of every Batman of the Dark Multiverse), Matter Manipulation (Macro-Quantum level), Mind Manipulation (Restored the Robin King's mind from his Groblin transformation), Duplication (Can duplicate himself), Deconstruction (Can take apart inanimate objects and living beings), Creation (Created a world to trap the Speedsters in), Absorption (Can absorb energy), Shapeshifting (Can restructure and alter his appearance), Telekinesis, Dimensional Travel (Can traverse between the various realities in the multiverse as well as reach into these worlds at will), Energy Manipulation (Is full of Connective Energy, which represents all the positive power of creation; Possesses the energy of every Crisis in history), Regeneration (High; Batmanhattan reintegrated his body's molecules after he was disintegrated), Immortality (Type 1 and 3).

The regenerative aspect.

Precognition,(retrocognition or psychometry)cosmic awareness and nigh omniscient also.

Cosmic awareness again.

Duplication.

Dimensional travel.
https://imgur.com/gallery/vfDNgxp
Shapeshift or molecular alteration(not on his profile but just noticed it).
https://imgur.com/gallery/GxItZHL
(Not on profile but this should give him TDK power null).
https://imgur.com/gallery/lgmQIou
Telekinesis and sealing (sealing ain't on profile but he sealed her with remnants of the source wall).
https://imgur.com/gallery/9SAdJKX
Mind manipulation.
https://imgur.com/gallery/PclwFQu
Creation.
https://imgur.com/gallery/g1XlVDb
Deconstruction.

I guess I've tried,whew😪.

Last edited:
I don't like the way this comment comes off... I don't want to delete DC verse, I just want to delete Captain Adam because frankly he literally had 1 or 2 issue appearance and even that has been deemed irrelevant for most parts. And page itself is pretty bad. Unless you wanna fix it, then by my guest.
I think it's vey clearly a joke

I would appreciate input regarding Impress' suggested new rule
I think it should be more of a guideline rather than a rule. Some people only appear a relatively times but have a major story impact, like TOAA or have storyline that areanor character moments like with Manchester Black.

It's going to ultimately be a case by case basis and just banning things with under a set number of appearances isn't a good solution imo. Which is why a guideline is a preferred option.

and Teezar's listed new powers and abilities.
None of them are sourced. So I'm not approving anything.

Thank you for the evaluations help.

Do you have an alternative wording for a guideline?

I think it should be more of a guideline rather than a rule. Some people only appear a relatively times but have a major story impact, like TOAA or have storyline that areanor character moments like with Manchester Black.

It's going to ultimately be a case by case basis and just banning things with under a set number of appearances isn't a good solution imo. Which is why a guideline is a preferred option.

None of them are sourced. So I'm not approving anything.
They are the scans for the P&A but I can source them if you want.

Besides,I thought everyone has read the entirety of death metal and books connected to them .

If they are not prominent and notable enough, they might be removed as well.

Besides,I thought everyone has read the entirety of death metal and books connected to them .
Doesn't matter if we know them. Joe Smoe who browses the website or future mods who may want to make changes haven't. Sourcing is just a generally good thing to do.

Created the new 52

Dark knights death metal issue 4.
The superhuman speed
I think this should be on his speed section and removed from his P&A but anyways.

Summoning. also.
Dark knights: death metal,speed metal
And dark knights death metal #3 full.
The darkest knight can alter his size.

This can be used for size manipulation or should I send more?

Dark knights: death metal rise of the new gods #1
The darkest knight gained the power of every crisis in DC histories.
This should be the Energy manipulation.

Dark knight: death metal robin king #1
Inorganic Physiology (Is a being made out of energy)

This should be the scan.

Dark Nights: Death Metal #2
Reality Warping (Can create and destroy worlds), Nigh-Omniscience, Cosmic Awareness (Possesses an understanding of the workings of the universe on a cosmic scale; He is able to feel the Dark Multiverse as if it were a part of him), Precognition (Can look into the future of his own timeline, as well as the future of every Batman of the Dark Multiverse), Matter Manipulation (Macro-Quantum level), Mind Manipulation (Restored the Robin King's mind from his Groblin transformation), Duplication (Can duplicate himself), Deconstruction (Can take apart inanimate objects and living beings), Creation (Created a world to trap the Speedsters in), Absorption (Can absorb energy), Shapeshifting (Can restructure and alter his appearance), Telekinesis, Dimensional Travel (Can traverse between the various realities in the multiverse as well as reach into these worlds at will), Energy Manipulation (Is full of Connective Energy, which represents all the positive power of creation; Possesses the energy of every Crisis in history), Regeneration (High; Batmanhattan reintegrated his body's molecules after he was disintegrated), Immortality (Type 1 and 3).

The regenerative aspect.
[

I guess I've tried,whew😪.

Regeneration:
Dark Nights: Death Metal Legends of the Dark Knights #1
Precognition,retrocognition,psyhometry,cosmic awareness,nigh omniscient:
Cosmic awareness:
Duplication:
Dark Nights: Death Metal #4
Dimensional travel:
Dark Nights: Death Metal Robin King #1
Shapeshift or molecular alteration(not on his profile but just noticed it):
(Not on profile but this should give him TDK power null):
Dark Nights: Death Metal #7
Telekinesis and sealing (sealing ain't on profile but he sealed her with remnants of the source wall).
Dark Nights: Death Metal #6.
Mind manipulation:
Dark Nights: Death Metal Robin King #1
Creation:
Dark Nights: Death Metal Speed Metal #1
Deconstruction:

Had to clear some media as the wiki doesn't want more than 5.

Last edited:
Which new powers and abilities have been accepted so far?

No debate on the power null,sealing and possibly molecules alternation which I proposed to be added on his profile.

Okay. What do the rest of you think about that?

"Please refrain from making profiles for characters with less than 20 appearances across comic books (approximately 2 year's worth of appearances) in regards to the Prime Marvel Universe comics, unless they play an extremely important part in the overall plot of the characters, or are frequently mentioned by other medias, as the constantly changing nature of their statistics make it hard for us to keep files updated as is"

Marvel you can put this in the Power Scaling section, DC is harder to judge because the reboots slice up appearances list alot, so prominent characters can appear very low in say, Post-Flashpoint or Rebirth
Bump regarding this ^

should I make a separate thread for this? Might be a little easier for new people to chime in. And maybe we can find a good solution for DC too

Bump regarding this ^

should I make a separate thread for this? Might be a little easier for new people to chime in. And maybe we can find a good solution for DC too
That seems fine to me.

You can start the thread in our staff forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back