• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Post-Crisis) vs Jotaro Kujo [Rematch]

Eh, agree to disagree then. I still think Jotaro is smart enough to get within range with SP, because he knows how his stand works.

I'll retract my vote though

> Jotaro without timestop

even with the stand Batman takes it. Batman FRA.

When can I expect Prep God vs No U Golden Boi in Fun and Games?

I don't see how Batman can take this. He can't see or touch SP and SP one shots 0.71 characters, if I'm not mistaken. All Jotaro needs is one hit to cripple/maybe kill Batman, and Batman without knowing of SP existence, SP is diffidently getting the first hit in and it's probably going to end the fight right there.

I'm going with Jotaro.

Ogbunabali said:
I don't see how Batman can take this. He can't see or touch SP and SP one shots 0.71 characters, if I'm not mistaken. All Jotaro needs is one hit to cripple/maybe kill Batman, and Batman without knowing of SP existence, SP is diffidently getting the first hit in and it's probably going to end the fight right there.

I'm going with Jotaro.
That argument was debunked above actually

It hasn't?

Batman can see invisible things, that's great. But Stands aren't using an invisibility cloak, they don't have a heat signature or something they are, for all intents and purposes, ghosts and Batman has never displayed the ability to see ghosts. And even if we assume that he can, he still isn't able to interact with it and Jotaro needs just one tap to finish the fight.

Ogbunabali said:
It hasn't?

Batman can see invisible things, that's great. But Stands aren't using an invisibility cloak, they don't have a heat signature or something they are, for all intents and purposes, ghosts and Batman has never displayed the ability to see ghosts. And even if we assume that he can, he still isn't able to interact with it and Jotaro needs just one tap to finish the fight.
He has, in fact, seen invisible ghosts with equipment

TacticalNuke002 said:
What kinds of invisible stuff has Batman seen? Cuz Stands are not your average garden variety invisible things.
He's doesn't use heat signatures, he uses their three dimensional effect on air to discern them most of the time, which stands do effect in combat, ignoring his ability to sense similar spirits.

He sensed it. That was just one example, and you can ask other DC suppporters if you want. He also has equipment to see invisible things, as I mentioned, and even then has the instinctive reaction.

He "had a feeling" which doesn't translate to "he can see SP clearly and not get one shotted by him". He may have equipment to see invisible things, but he doesn't have equipment to see ghosts. They are two different things. You also need prove if you want to make that claim.

He also can't even interact with SP in any way shape or form. While SP can punch him no problem.

"Seeing things that are invisible" lets you see things that are invisible. No reason stands should be any different.

Ogbunabali said:
He "had a feeling" which doesn't translate to "he can see SP clearly and not get one shotted by him". He may have equipment to see invisible things, but he doesn't have equipment to see ghosts. They are two different things. You also need prove if you want to make that claim.

He also can't even interact with SP in any way shape or form. While SP can punch him no problem.
It's one example of his Sixth Sense, which does have feats of predicting stuff in a similar manner. The idea that Batman cat just jump back to dodge out of SP's range is ludicrous

Yes there is. Because they aren't using some kind of technology to reflect light, or mutate their cells or exert terminal heat, for them to be sensed conventionally. They are basically ghosts, and Batman has never shown the ability to see ghosts.

Ogbunabali said:
Yes there is. Because they aren't using some kind of technology to reflect light, or mutate their cells or exert terminal heat, for them to be sensed conventionally. They are basically ghosts, and Batman has never shown the ability to see ghosts.
And you're assuming that those are methods Batman see, which is not the case. You're literally trying to put restrictions on powers and assume the way they work based on quite literally nothing.

He isn't getting past SP, and him not seeing SP, or even being able to interact with it, and Batman leading with CQC 99% of the time, guarantees SP getting the first hit in. Which is more than enough to incap or even kill Batman outright

Yobo Blue said:
And you're assuming that those are methods Batman see, which is not the case. You're literally trying to put restrictions on powers and assume the way they work based on quite literally nothing.
Sure post scans that he sees ghosts. Untill you do, he can't.

Ogbunabali said:
He isn't getting past SP, and him not seeing SP, or even being able to interact with it, and Batman leading with CQC 99% of the time, guarantees SP getting the first hit in. Which is more than enough to incap or even kill Batman outright
Batman tends to start with Batarangs actually

Because almost always, he either leads with punches or kicks, and then he proceeds with Batarangs.

Are we going to pull up every fight Batman has ever had? Do you really want to go down that road, if you've actually read Batman you know that's how it goes.

Detective comics #568 leads with kicks

Detective comics #569 leads with CQC

Detective comics #570 leads with CQC again

Detective comics #571 leads with CQC again

Detective comics #572 leads with CQC again

This literally continues for about 400 chapters.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Jotaro doesn't have Star Platinum out all the time btw. Batman won't know something like that would come out.
That's what IR and extrasensory perception are for

Back