• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>significant advantage anymore

Actual question but why are we assuming Hamon wont work without prep?

>No significanf advantage

Joseph can oneshot with a clear blow. Joseph is very versatile with Hamon. All Batman has is higher AP, skill, and and intelligence which is nothing against Joseph, he defeated guys who were stronger, smarter and more skilled than he was.

I am 100% sure that Batman outsmarts and outskills on a level far greater than anything Jojo has dealt with before.

The Pillar Man are intelligent enough to the point they can understand complex machinery in seconds despite having slept for thousands of years, learn how to speak fluently in seconds in different languages, have a vast understanding of biology, are more than skilled enough to kill entire clans of those who have trained their entire lives with abilities meant to specifically kill the Pillar Men with little to no effort. Treat humans even after technological advancements as stupid and primitive. Kars has an IQ of 400, is considered a genius among Pillar Man, of which everything mentioned so far applied to a Pillar Man Kars considered nothing but a stupid dog, Pillar Man are the most intelligent beings on the planet by a large margin. The Pillar Man and even those less skiled innately know martial arts of differing forms despite no training, just because they can deduce what's optimal for the situation at hand and adapt a fighting style to fit it, overlapping with actual martial arts and kung fu (that isnt even a pillar man feat, that's a Caesar feat, which Josepf scales directly).

Although honestly? None of that really should matter, Joseph only needs one hit in to induce a wide selection of Hamon based effects, Batman despite all his skill cant exactly do anything abot that, he still would need to block Joseph's blows if in cqc and blocking is still contact with the hamon attack, whch is enough. Unless Batman has prep or prior knowledge on Hamon and what it can do, cqc then getting gimped by Hamon is a very likely possibility, and if anything, Batman's suit would likely pick up the hamon quite well given the metals that compose it.

Seriously though. Joseph one shots. And Joseph has no problem outsmarting extraordinary geniuses. And he's insanely versatile with Hamon.

Feel like people are ignoring arguments made for Joseph and just jump on FRA train for Batman.

Doesn't matter if Batman is more skilled, smarter and has higher AP. He can't defeat him with one hit. And Joseph only needs one hit. One hit and he wins. And he's not some random average Joe, he's a genius that can outsmart extrraordinary geniuses.

I feel like Batman would ******* ragdoll Joseph a bit but when Joseph says **** this and decides to use hamon or supercharge himself, that's probably gonna be it. Unless Joseph decides to be stupid and shows his hand way to early, but even then showing his hand would in no way give Batman the info on all the effects hamon can do to him.

No, it has to be a difference of 3 and 24 hour wait.

Gonna go for Batman. While I haven't seen alot of JoJo, I've seen that Hamon has some sort of yellow aura when its activated, right? The moment he sees that, he's definitely going to be more on the defensive as it's something he hasn't witnessed before, unless somethings changed and Hamon doesn't produce that aura anymore. Either way, the moment Joseph reveals Hamon I'm pretty sure Batman will start whipping out the big guns, as I have stated before, he'd be dealing with something he has no idea about, and just like with Superman he'll be emptying his entire arsenal afterwords.

Joseph won't show much of an Aura and the moment that can be seen is the moment Batman already got hit by hit. Joseph doesn't walk around shinning with Hamon. he contains them with every breathe and then it's only visible when he's already using it, which would likely be CQC. and Batman isn't defeating him without taking one punch from Joseph. and one punch is enough for Joseph. Plus Hamon looks like just some sort of electricity, nothing too strange for Batman. And Joseph can also do pretty well defense, Hamon is very versatile.

What are the big guns? How do we know that Joseph can't deal with them?

>I've seen that Hamon has some sort of yellow aura when its activated, right?

Only when super charged or an object is charged with it, Joseph and any hamon user worth a damn can use hamon without any visible cue till the moment the hamon itself hits a target. His fists may light up for a split second upon landing a punch. But unless Joseph is supercharged with it, he wont have a visible aura, depends on if Joseph decides to go maximum output right away or not but... That leads into the second point.

>The moment he sees that, he's definitely going to be more on the defensive as it's something he hasn't witnessed before, unless somethings changed and Hamon doesn't produce that aura anymore.

Batman has witnessed aura before, plenty of times, it's a bit of a logical jump to assume aura=plethora of potentially lethal contact effects. Also Joseph tends not to show his hand early, he's pragmatic as ****, he usually waits for his opponents to come to him and then pulls a quick gotcha.

>Either way, the moment Joseph reveals Hamon I'm pretty sure Batman will start whipping out the big guns, as I have stated before, he'd be dealing with something he has no idea about, and just like with Superman he'll be emptying his entire arsenal afterwords.

Joseph wouldnt trip his hand unless he knows or at least thinks that he can get Batman with it safely. Also honestly doubt Batman would treat what looks to be simple aura to be something he should take as serious as superma, he'd be cautious if he gets tipped off but he wouldnt treat it that bad. Hell he may even assume that his armor would protect him if he treats it as just a type of aura without knowing it has phasing properties and conductivity to the things his armor is composed of.

Not to mention Joseph actually has good range game on the off chance it comes to that, SBA is central park if im not wrong and that place is filled to the brim with grass, plantlife and other such materials hamon can be conducted through and sprung up from underneat Batman.

There are 11 votes for Joseph which is 4 more than Batman's. IIRC if there's a vote difference bigger than three in cases like this(where it's not something like 1-7, but instead something like 8-14) then I guess this means Grace for joseph?

Back