• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Batman scales to fighting those who can harm him, which is 1.7 Tons.

Joseph scales from being much stronger than his pre-Hamon training self, being able to fight Esidisi and Wamuu and later even defeating both of them. Both of which are far stronger than any vampire or zombie known in the series which includes Dio Brando, who he himself in turn is far superior to Tarkus who did this feat.

I'm not good with values like that (more like how to translate it to simplir values) but seems like Joseph runs off a scaling chain here. Especially since this is his Post-Training self being used here.

DK what the AP diff is.

I still think Batman has more skill and experience than Joseph which does help. Not to mention whatever crazy thing he pulls out of his utility belt.

Joseph defeated guys who have thousands of years of fighting experience. He can outsmart extraordinary geniuses. Joseph also has Analytical Prediction which will be very very usefull here.

He's very versatile with Hamon, can block and reflect projectiles. He also has Durability Negation and some degree of healing via Hamon.

>He's very versatile with Hamon, can block and reflect projectiles. He also has Durability Negation and some degree of healing via Hamon.

He can outright induce organ failure or ohko if hamon travels through a target and hits their head/heart as well. Joseph has quite a bit of hax as well and versatility (given he should know everything Jonathan, Will, Caesar, Lisa Lisa and Straizo knew due to his extensive training from lisa lisa, who was in turned trained and taught all that Straio had), though he doesnt use it often, probably due to his opponents that he fought simply not being effected by things like that, although there's a chance that he didnt use it because of his character, hard to say, we dont know or got enough information to say for absolutely certain.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bat's suit blocked waves such as hamon, but I don't think we can assume it does. Bats is more skilled but JoJo should manage to land at least one hit more often than not in and knock him out with that. Voting him.

Gonna also vote Joseph. The Hamon gives him a free KO should he be able to land a hit, so it would only be a matter of time before JoJo got that opportunity.

So, in short, JoJo FRA

Batman also outskills people with thousands of years of experience iirc

And im pretty sure he is more skilled.

Ill wait before voting but im leaning toward Batman here.

Edit: Oh this is Post-Flashpoint.. That makes this a lot closer. But im still going to wait.

it seems the only reasons so far are outskill and possible Ap advantage.

I guess that would be enough though so nvm.

Hey, how does Batman have an edge in AP?

Yes Batman feat is higher than Tarkus's feat but the point is Jonathan easily defeat Trakus

Jonathan = Dio Brando >= vampire Straizo =< Joseph before training

And Joseph became much stronger after this training That is why Joseph is supposed to have the advantage in AP

because there is no calculation?

What AP does he scale above?

i guess we can assume they around the same AP given that its unknown how much stronger they are

But Batman definitely outskills still.

Joseph is an unexpected person who has outsmart and outskill people stronger than him with thousands of years of experience and intelligence in the level of Extraordinary Genius, the point is that Batman did the same thing many times he outsmart and outskill strong people with much experience and intelligence

The AP is also close

This fight is really close, It is hard to tell the winner Both are unexpected

Doesnt Joseph have applicable hax on his side though? Hamon is gonna work just fine if Batman doesnt have prep to adapt to it.

Voting Joseph via versatiliy and one-shot durability negation via Hamon. He also has Analytical Prediction.

OP didn't say anything about range but Batman has several dozen meters with equipment

So it would start at several dozen meters away from eachother, not that it matters much since Joseph can dodge, block and reflect projectiles via Hamon

SBA, so the maximum of whoever has the highest range, but no more than 4km.

I dunno, if Batman leads with some KO gas or something like that Joseph might be defeated.

Would he lead with it though? And Joseph can get rid of poisonous substances off his body via Hamon pretty fast

Joseph also has Low-Mid regen via Hamon.

Eh, Batman's should be near instant, but I agree he wouldn't lead with it, Joseph looks like a random street punk, the sort Batman can mow down without an itch.

I have some questions about Batman's freeze ray

1: Does Joseph resist or bypass it in any way?

2: How does it work and would he lead with it potentially?

Don't think Batman will underestimate Joseph because of his look. And if he does, Joseph oneshots via Hamon.

Joseph has analytical prediction so shooting him with projectiles is not very easy.

That's true, he is a match for Joseph's bullshitting abilities, still doubt he'd immediately go for the big guns.

Joseph also won't just rush at him and try to Hamonpunch him. With starting distance being several dozen meters, Joseph will try to understand his opponent and his surroundings, he will also try to monologue with Batman, to distract him.

Back