• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Post-Crisis) vs Jotaro Kujo [Rematch]

Jotaro FRA.

Grace in favor of Jotaro.

I could potentially change my vote to Jotaro since the number of examples given of Batman starting with CQC (thirty four) is far higher than the number of examples of him leading with projectiles (five), but idk.

It's up to you.

Not our choice, you.

You do you. Ok?

Now if you excuse me, I'll go ahead and pin up a psychic kid against a really skilled man.

Btw, my scenario and vote, which wasn't counted Was 100% based on if Batman started with projectiles. If we decide he doesn't, Jotaro wins fra.

Still don't get why people were up in arms over my Rohan vs Batman thread

Heaven's door does not have a range of 20 metres so he couldn't just point

Anyway, that's another thread so I won't mention it again

I'm still trying to find a good Khimera vs. JoJo match

With chelshia peaking jnto building level+ its more likely than you think

TheArsenal1212 said:
Both Building Level+
Plus jack it's part 1 Dio so no stand or time stop
Regen scares me though. I'll look into it but it likely wouldn't happen.

I'll look at your suggestions though Paulo thanks

Honestly, the worst Stand in all of JoJo has to be this piece of shit right here; you need to get close enough to your opponent for you to bleed on them, then you need to survive around them for hours until this thing grows, and once it grows, if the opponent has a combat applicable Stand, they can just destroy it, and then you die as well, since automatic Stands didn't exist at the time. The only reason this was any challenge was because Joseph's Stand couldn't just punch it, if it happened to any of the other Crusaders, they would kill it in a second.

That's half-Asian, half-American for you, BTW. If Holly is taken up as American anyway.

Back