• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pfft, no.

The Rinnegan boosts combat strength, but Sasuke does not have any notable physical feats to justify a god-tier rating. Evidently, the main selling point of the Rinnegan is the power of the Six Paths and its ability to enhance pre-existing ocular jutsu.

If Sasuke jumped from High 7-A to 5-B, Pain must've been 10-C before obtaining the Rinnegan.
Nagato had the Rinnegan since he was a baby I think, so the comparison is null.

@Tdjwo Those aren't strength feats, and I already said that Naruto crashing into Sasuke isn't a feat for Sasuke.

@Tdjwo Those aren't strength feats,
Those are still durability feats for Sasuke and Base Naruto clashing equally with Sasuke still makes him Planet class. This is exactly the same way Darui got upgraded to 5B via clashing with Base Momoshiki. I don't know why anyone would try turning a blind eye when it's Naruto or Sasuke's case.
and I already said that Naruto crashing into Sasuke isn't a feat for Sasuke.
Why is it not a feat for Sasuke? Sasuke could physically halt SPSM Naruto who just got blown by Kaguya's vacuum palm. It takes a relative AP to do that. If you don't have the AP or strength to stop somebody from knocking you away, you would be knocked out. This already happened in early shippuden when Kabuto was able to knock out Sakura after he got blown back by 3 tails Naruto.
In Sasuke's case, his strength was at the very least relative to SPSM Naruto to be able to halt Naruto's movement after getting blown away by Kaguya.

Those are still durability feats for Sasuke and Base Naruto clashing equally with Sasuke still makes him Planet class. This is exactly the same way Darui got upgraded to 5B via clashing with Base Momoshiki. I don't know why anyone would try turning a blind eye when it's Naruto or Sasuke's case.

Them being durability feats does not make them strength feats.

Why is it not a feat for Sasuke. Sasuke could physically halt SPSM Naruto who just got blown by Kaguya's vacuum palm. It takes a relative AP to do that. If you don't have the AP or strength to stop somebody from knocking you away, you would be knocked out. This already happened in early Shippuden when Kabuto was able to knock out Sakura after he got blown back by 3 tails Naruto.

Sasuke didn't use physical strength to interrupt Naruto's fall; he just got behind him and Naruto crashed into him. Same as if Naruto were to crash into the floor or a wall. That's all.

Them being durability feats does not make them strength feats.
Base Naruto clashing equally with Sasuke makes it a strength feat for Base Naruto. Like I said earlier, if Darui could get a 5-B upgrade just by clashing with Base Momoshiki, then Base Naruto should get the same.
Sasuke didn't use physical strength to interrupt Naruto's fall; he just got behind him and Naruto crashed into him.
You are contradicting yourself. If Sasuke didn't use physical strength to halt Naruto, then how did he stop him? Tell me, can you stop an elephant that is hurled at you by your own strength?
Same as if Naruto were to crash into the floor or a wall. That's all.
Floors and walls are non-living things that have a rigid foundation. Naruto crashes walls and floors because they can't withstand his AP. You are only proving my point further.

Last edited:
I'm guessing this was an error that hasn't been corrected because Rinnegan Sasuke is supposed to be equal to SPSM Naruto. Sasuke has a 5B rating for scaling to SPSM Naruto. But his striking strength is unknown, and his Susanoo is ranked at just "planet class" instead of a "higher" tier like Kurama's. That means he's ranked lower than SPSM Naruto both with Susanoo and without Susanoo which makes no sense. Same with his durability too. That shouldn't be the case. They have been portrayed equally in almost every scenario. There's even a scenario where Sasuke and Naruto possessed similar durability and reaction towards Kaguya's attack. He also tanked an attack from 2-eyed Juubidara's limbo. 1-eyed Juubidara's limbo drew blood from SPSM Naruto.

Sasuke could also physically halt SPSM Naruto's movement. Sasuke should be given a "Planet class" striking strength and durability without requiring Susanoo just like Naruto.
I fail to see where any of these scans prove Sasuke has striking strength = SPSM KCM Naruto.
With that being said, EOS Base Naruto should be "at most 5B" in AP as shown where he equally clashed with Rinnegan Sasuke who is 5B(the anime extends the fight even better). Base Naruto in the last obviously scales to his EOS Base form or even higher due to statements(which I can't find) that claim Naruto grew even stronger after the war.
No this creates circular scaling. You're proposing SPSM KCM Naruto's physicals = Rinnegan Sasuke's physicals = base Naruto's physicals, but SPSM KCM is objectively superior to Naruto's base form.

I fail to see where any of these scans prove Sasuke has striking strength = SPSM KCM Naruto.
It proves he does have the durability on par with SPSM Naruto. Base Naruto clashing on equal ground with Sasuke gives him a low-end relativity in AP.
No this creates circular scaling. You're proposing SPSM KCM Naruto's physicals = Rinnegan Sasuke's physicals = base Naruto's physicals, but SPSM KCM is objectively superior to Naruto's base form.
It's a "low-end" scaling. We accepted a 5B Boruto era post Kurama Naruto despite KCM SPSM being objectively superior to post kurama Boruto era Naruto. This seems hypocritical here especially when I can prove EOS base Naruto has low-end relativity.

It proves he does have the durability on par with Naruto.
One, Kaguya throwing them away casually isn't a relativity feat. Two, Kaguya throwing Sasuke into Naruto or vice versa isn't a relativity feat. Three, Sasuke blocking Limbo with a sword isnt a relativity feat to Naruto. Four, that scan you use to claim Naruto was bloodied shows 0 blood. So, no not really.

It's a "low-end" scaling. We accepted a 5B Boruto era post Kurama Naruto despite KCM SPSM being objectively superior to post kurama Boruto era Naruto. This s seems hypocritical here especially when I can prove EOS base Naruto has low-end relativity.
Base Naruto clashed evenly with Sasuke's physicals, yet SPSM KCM Naruto is two amps above Naruto's base, SPSM + KCM. I disagree with the scans you sent being indicative of base Naruto ~ SPSM KCM Naruto. Also, when we see Naruto and Sasuke fight, SPSM KCM Naruto is able to tank Sasuke's jutsu without any major damage (no sells chidori and catches fireball), implying a level of superiority and not relativity between Rinnegan Sasuke's physicals and SPSM KCM Naruto's.

One, Kaguya throwing them away casually isn't a relativity feat. Two, Kaguya throwing Sasuke into Naruto or vice versa isn't a relativity feat.
Kaguya didn't "just throw them" She hit Naruto so hard with her vacuum palm that SPSM Naruto couldn't stop spinning. Do you know how much force that was? For Sasuke to physically stop Naruto right on that spot without also getting pushed back by the force is a feat by itself. I love how both you and Damage easily avoided talking about the Sakura-Kabuto situation which explains what happens when you get hit by a force far stronger than you can halt.
Three, Sasuke blocking Limbo with a sword isnt a relativity feat to Naruto.
He never blocked it with a sword. He blocked it with his arm. That's why he flew backward in the next panel.
g9XtOo1.jpg

Four, that scan you use to claim Naruto was bloodied shows 0 blood. So, no not really.
Yes there was blood.
JeJdY6B.jpg

Base Naruto clashed evenly with Sasuke's physicals, yet SPSM KCM Naruto is two amps above Naruto's base, SPSM + KCM. I disagree with the scans you sent being indicative of base Naruto ~ SPSM KCM Naruto. Also, when we see Naruto and Sasuke fight, SPSM KCM Naruto is able to tank Sasuke's jutsu without any major damage (no sells chidori and catches fireball), implying a level of superiority and not relativity between Rinnegan Sasuke's physicals and SPSM KCM Naruto's.
Rinnegan Sasuke with jutsus is clearly superior to EoS Base Naruto. That's very obvious. It's exactly the same way Fused Momoshiki with his jutsus is also superior to Base Naruto yet you have boruto era Base Naruto at 5-B because he kept up with Fused Momoshiki. You are directly and evidently contradicting yourself with the statements you are making. If you could give Boruto-era base Naruto a 5B rating for keeping up with Fused Momoshiki in taijutsu, why can't you do the same with EoS base Naruto who did the same exact thing against Rinnegan Sasuke? You are giving me examples of Rinnegan Sasuke getting his jutsu no diffed by SPSM Naruto yet you didn't consider this with Adult SPSM Naruto who could also overpower Momoshiki unlike his Base form yet you allowed a 5B rating for base adult Naruto. Anybody that's actually reading this would obviously see there's a contradiction with your scaling for adult base Naruto and EoS base Naruto..

Last edited:
Yes there was blood.
That isn't blood look at the panel below that you sneakily omitted, it shows Naruto with no signs of blood injury.

He never blocked it with a sword. He blocked it with his arm. That's why he flew backward in the next panel.
I see a sword in that other hand personally.

Kaguya didn't "just throw them" She hit Naruto so hard with her vacuum palm that SPSM Naruto couldn't stop spinning. Do you know how much force that was? FOr Sasuke to physically stop Naruto right on that spot without also getting pushed back by the force is a feat by itself. I love how both you and Damage easily avoided talking about the Sakura-Kabuto situation which explains what happens when you get hit by a force far stronger than you can halt.
Sasuke stopping Naruto flying in mid air =/= Sasuke's punches scale to Naruto's punches.

This is obviously biased as hell.
Real

That isn't blood look at the panel below that you sneakily omitted, it shows Naruto with no signs of blood injury.
OMG, the circled line clearly showed flowing blood trails on the air. That happens in anime when you get hit on the jaw, and blood spills out on the air. THe next panel doesn't mean anything. It simply means the blood didn't trickle down his mouth.
I see a sword in that other hand personally.
Look at the impact mark. You are clearly acting clueless on purpose at this point. How can you look at that panel, the impact mark, and Sasuke clearly shielding himself from the attack yet you claim it was the sword that got hit?💀
Sasuke stopping Naruto flying in mid air =/= Sasuke's punches scale to Naruto's punches.
Sasuke used his arm to halt Naruto. It's not a punch. Naruto didn't even punch him in any panel I showed.
To be honest, that's what it is at this point. I clearly refuted your points but you are stylishly disapproving my points without properly debunking them. It's kinda not cool

OMG, the circled line clearly showed flowing blood trails on the air. That happens in anime when you get hit on the jaw, and blood spills out on the air. THe next panel doesn't mean anything. It simply means the blood didn't trickle down his mouth.
It's not blood lol we see Naruto has no damage immediately after.

Look at the impact mark. You are clearly acting clueless on purpose at this point. How can you look at that panel, the impact mark, and Sasuke clearly shielding himself from the attack yet you claim it was the sword that got hit?
The impact mark isn't even touching Sasuke. However, we see Sasuke swinging the sword before he gets sent flying back.

Sasuke used his arm to halt Naruto. It's not a punch. Naruto didn't even punch him in any panel I showed.
Stopping Naruto flying through the air =/= scaling to Naruto's physicals.

To be honest, that's what it is at this point. I clearly refuted your points but you are stylishly disapproving my points without properly debunking them. It's kinda not cool
🗿

Rinnegan Sasuke is supposed to be equal to SPSM Naruto.
Is there a statement about this in Shippuden?
Sasuke has a 5B rating for scaling to SPSM Naruto. But his striking strength is unknown, and his Susanoo is ranked at just "planet class" instead of a "higher" tier like Kurama's.
IIRC Kaguya shat on Sasuke's Susanoo with her Chakra Fists and by flexing her Chakra while Naruto could contend with a barrage of Chakra Fists using his own Chakra Fists
They have been portrayed equally in almost every scenario.
Not really

It's not blood lol we see Naruto has no damage immediately after.
It doesn't matter if we see no damage next panel. We obviously see blood spills when the limbo kicked him. If it ain't blood spill, then what is it?
The impact mark isn't even touching Sasuke. However, we see Sasuke swinging the sword before he gets sent flying back.
It showed it hitting him. Bro are you for real? The sword wasn't even touched by the limbo
Stopping Naruto flying through the air =/= scaling to Naruto's physicals.
Why not? Can you stop an Elephant thrown at you? If you can't, thay means you don't scale to the Elephant. But if you can, then you can scale to its physical.

Why not? Can you stop an Elephant thrown at you? If you can't, thay means you don't scale to the Elephant. But if you can, then you can scale to its physical.
That's Lifting Strength though not Striking Strength. And why would you scale to the Elephant's Physicals when all you did was halt it's momentum?

That's Lifting Strength though not Striking Strength.
How is that lifting strength? Stopping an elephant suddenly is not the same as lifting it. And even if it was lifting strength feat, it would mean Sasuke's striking strength is comparable to his lifting strength.
And why would you scale to the Elephant's Physicals when all you did was halt it's momentum?
Can you normally stop an Elrphant with your physical strength? If you can, then you directly scale to it. Halting it's momentum suddenly takes a burst of physical AP.

It doesn't matter if we see no damage next panel. We obviously see blood spills when the limbo kicked him. If it ain't blood spill, then what is it?
Debris.

It showed it hitting him. Bro are you for real? The sword wasn't even touched by the limbo
The impact cloud thing isn't even touching Sasuke 🗿 Sasuke used his sword in the block.

Let me simplify it, to scale to someone's striking strength you need a feat. For example, say you threw a punch and I threw a punch and those punches cancelled out, that would mean our striking strength is relative.

Now please stop whining and show me a scan of Sasuke's punches being ~ SPSM KCM Naruto's punches.

Sasuke's physicals with the Rinnegan scaling to both Naruto's physicals and Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto's physical in the same breath makes little to no sense in of itself, but, once again...

...then, after their avatars destroy each other, leaving Naruto weakened and wounded to the point that he could barely draw on Kurama and Sasuke bloodied and beaten to point his Chakra Control was shot and his Rinnegan was deteriorated...

If the Rinnegan allowed Sasuke to physically match Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto, which is not even implied narratively, then how come he performed identically against base Naruto with and without the full strength of the Rinnegan. It appears as though Sasuke is still only physically comparable to Naruto, even with the Rinnegan.

Like, c'mon.
SPSM Naruto = Rinnegan Sasuke ~ Base Naruto?

I honestly don't believe that's debris in this scan which Tdjwo (or however you spell your goofy ass name) posted.

The official colored scan clearly shows blood being knocked out off Naruto after being bitched by Madara, the lack of damage on Naruto's face could very well be his regeneration kicking in and healing the wound, i wouldn't say the lack of damage in the subsequent panel is a inherent defeater to what Td is currently arguing given this knowledge.

But that's just my opinion on that specific topic.

I honestly don't believe that's debris in this scan which Tdjwo (or however you spell your goofy ass name) posted.

The official colored scan clearly shows blood being knocked out off Naruto after being bitched by Madara, the lack of damage on Naruto's face could very well be his regeneration kicking in and healing the wound, i wouldn't say the lack of damage in the subsequent panel is a inherent defeater to what Td is currently arguing given this knowledge.

But that's just my opinion on that specific topic.
Considering the panel immediately beneath Naruto is fine I disagree. We also see Naruto get damaged against Kaguya despite his regen so that's not really an excuse.

Considering the panel immediately beneath Naruto is fine I disagree. We also see Naruto get damaged against Kaguya despite his regen so that's not really an excuse.
The inconsistency of when Naruto regenerates or not isn't an argument against the fact Naruto could've possibly regenerated from that damage, i'm not making a concrete statement, i'm saying this assumption does exist, with said assumption having evidence backing it up, that's it.

I disagree with your disagreement 🗿

The inconsistency of when Naruto regenerates or not isn't an argument against the fact Naruto could've possibly regenerated from that damage, i'm not making a concrete statement, i'm saying this assumption does exist, with said assumption having evidence backing it up, that's it.

I disagree with your disagreement 🗿
Equal interp leaves us nowhere then at worst

Equal interp leaves us nowhere then at worst
Definitely wouldn't say we have equal interpretations, i believe my interpretation is more likely given the fact blood does come out of Naruto after he's clapped by Madara, you haven't really argued against that contention effectively at all.

But i honestly don't care about this thread, Tdjwo i've given you the blueprint regarding this specific topic, use it to clap Arc's cheeks up 🗿

Definitely wouldn't say we have equal interpretations, i believe my interpretation is more likely given the fact blood does come out of Naruto after he's clapped by Madara, you haven't really argued against that contention effectively at all.

But i honestly don't care about this thread, Tdjwo i've given you the blueprint regarding this specific topic, use it to clap Arc's cheeks up 🗿
That's not blood, "maybe art inconsistency" doesn't prove it's blood.

That's a 🗿 worthy comment if i've ever seen one.

Damage-type argument.
i'm not making a concrete statement
🗿 you already acknowledge your view as subjective here anyhow

But steelmanning this argument for a second, let's say Madara drew blood from SPSM KCM Naruto with a punch, that would just mean Juubidara's punches scale above Sasuke's Chidori (as it couldn't pierce the KCM cloak much less draw blood), and Sasuke's Chidori scales above his punches. So, Sasuke wouldn't even scale to Juubidara's physicals with his own striking strength regardless.

But steelmanning this argument for a second, let's say Madara drew blood from SPSM KCM Naruto with a punch, that would just mean Juubidara's punches scale above Sasuke's Chidori (as it couldn't pierce the KCM cloak much less draw blood), and Sasuke's Chidori scales above his punches. So, Sasuke wouldn't even scale to Juubidara's physicals with his own striking strength regardless.
I get not scaling base naruto since trying to figure out how much hagaromos chakra buffed his base is very questionable. but shouldn't rinnegan sasuke at least have small planetary striking due to having half of hags chakra to infuse into punches?

you already acknowledge your view as subjective here anyhow
That's me talking only about the regeneration part, i don't believe Naruto spitting out blood is that subjective at all, the onus would be on you to prove that this was an art error instead of Naruto spitting out blood after getting socked in his shit by Madara.

@Tdjwo Slide.

That's me talking only about the regeneration part, i don't believe Naruto spitting out blood is that subjective at all, the onus would be on you to prove that this was an art error instead of Naruto spitting out blood after getting socked in his shit by Madara.
Not an art error if it isn't blood :cool:

@Tdjwo Slide.
UsoppLaugh

I get not scaling base naruto since trying to figure out how much hagaromos chakra buffed his base is very questionable. but shouldn't rinnegan sasuke at least have small planetary striking due to having half of hags chakra to infuse into punches?
We dropped the Naruto and Sasuke = half Hag AP scaling in my last thread so no that doesn't really work

I can basically uno-reverse counter using your logic. Since Naruto with TSO couldn't destroy Madara’s limbo which is supposed to be equal to Madara himself, while Sasuke with chidori spear could slice 1 eyed Juubidara in half, that means Sasuke's chidori spear(which is weaker than a normal chidori) scales above both Naruto and 2 eyed Juubidara.

Back