• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can basically uno-reverse counter using your logic. Since Naruto with TSO couldn't destroy Madara’s limbo which is supposed to be equal to Madara himself, while Sasuke with chidori spear could slice 1 eyed Juubidara in half, that means Sasuke's chidori spear(which is weaker than a normal chidori) scales above both Naruto and 2 eyed Juubidara.
Not applicable, Naruto's TSO is a blunt object, meanwhile the chidori spear is meant for cutting. It is a whole lot easier to cut a steak with a steak knife than punch it in two with your fists.

Not an art error if it isn't blood :cool:
My grandma who is using the thickest glasses is able to differentiate between a blood spill and an art error. But you can't?🙆 Idk how you can say that is not blood. What else is supposed to be colored red in that panel?

My grandma who is using the thickest glasses is able to differentiate between a blood spill and an art error. But you can't?🙆 Idk how you can say that is not blood. What else is supposed to be colored red in that panel?
But steelmanning this argument for a second, let's say Madara drew blood from SPSM KCM Naruto with a punch, that would just mean Juubidara's punches scale above Sasuke's Chidori (as it couldn't pierce the KCM cloak much less draw blood), and Sasuke's Chidori scales above his punches. So, Sasuke wouldn't even scale to Juubidara's physicals with his own striking strength regardless.

Not applicable, Naruto's TSO is a blunt object, meanwhile the chidori spear is meant for cutting. It is a whole lot easier to cut a steak with a steak knife than punch it in two with your fists.
The Tso destroys/slices anything it comes in contact with. Look how Obito and Madara sliced Minato's arms on different occasions. Your argument doesn't work.

The Tso destroys/slices anything it comes in contact with. Look how Obito and Madara sliced Minato's arms on different occasions. Your argument doesn't work.
Lmao no, difference is Minato is massively weaker than them in every regard... Also that can be attributed to the EE properties of the TSO which Six Paths power can resist. So again, false equivalence.

Lmao no, difference is Minato is massively weaker than them in every regard... Also that can be attributed to the EE properties of the TSO which Six Paths power can resist. So again, false equivalence.
Minato being massively weaker doesn't change my point. The Tso either destroys or slices whatever it comes in contact with based on how the user applies it. The TSO being a edo tensei hax means whatever it touches turns to nothingness. Yet it only sliced Minato's arm. Another reason why the Tso can either slice or simply destroy whatever it touches based on the user's method of attacking.

Minato being massively weaker doesn't change my point. The Tso either destroys or slices whatever it comes in contact with based on how the user applies it. The TSO being a edo tensei hax means whatever it touches turns to nothingness. Yet it only sliced Minato's arm. Another reason why the Tso can either slice or simply destroy whatever it touches based on the user's method of attacking.
Also that can be attributed to the EE properties of the TSO which Six Paths power can resist.

Six paths power being able to resist tso doesn't mean it can't hurt a Six paths user. Remember Naruto used it to seal Madara's limbo.

Six paths power being able to resist tso doesn't mean it can't hurt a Six paths user. Remember Naruto used it to seal Madara's limbo.
TSO aren’t inherently sharp, they cut through Minato like butter due to a strength gap plus EE is what I’m saying.

I’m in agreement with Arc and Damage here.

Tbh I’d have preferred if this thread wasn’t made, as I’m pretty sure that US69 intended to make a 5-B Naruto thread himself.

TSO aren’t inherently sharp, they cut through Minato like butter due to a strength gap plus EE is what I’m saying.
Tso doesn't have to be sharp to slice an opponent. It depends on how the user uses it. Juubito blew apart hiruzen with a "blow apart" style using tso. Juubidara sliced off edo Minato using the same tso. Why didn't it simply blow Minato apart just like Obito did? It's because Madara and Obito attacked Hiruzen/Minato differently. Madara used his like a staff to slice off Minato's arm, Juubito used his to poke/blow Hiruzen. I understand the EE hax but it has nothing to do with whether the TSO slices apart or simply breaks/destroys whatever it comes in contact with.

I’m in agreement with Arc and Damage here.

Tbh I’d have preferred if this thread wasn’t made, as I’m pretty sure that US69 intended to make a 5-B Naruto thread himself.
Isn't there a 5B Naruto thread made by Arc already? Or do you mean a 5B the last Base Naruto?

Tso doesn't have to be sharp to slice an opponent. It depends on how the user uses it. Juubito blew apart hiruzen with a "blow apart" style using tso. Juubidara sliced off edo Minato using the same tso. Why didn't it simply blow Minato apart just like Obito did? It's because Madara and Obito attacked Hiruzen/Minato differently. Madara used his like a staff to slice off Minato's arm, Juubito used his to poke/blow Hiruzen. I understand the EE hax but it has nothing to do with whether the TSO slices apart or simply breaks/destroys whatever it comes in contact with.
I’m sorry to break it to you but, one shotting and tearing apart people far weaker than you is not the same the same as fighting relative opponents. The reason Juubidara and Juubito tore apart the edos was because they were massively stronger, they could’ve slammed the edos with a stick if they wanted to.

I’m sorry to break it to you but, one shotting and tearing apart people far weaker than you is not the same the same as fighting relative opponents. The reason Juubidara and Juubito tore apart the edos was because they were massively stronger, they could’ve slammed the edos with a stick if they wanted to.
No one is talking about the edos being a lot weaker than six paths characters. I'm simply arguing that the tsocis capable f slicing or destroying its opponent if it has enough AP. Like you said, it's not the same as fighting relative characters which is true as Narro couldn't slice or destroy Madara's limbo. Meanwhile, Sasuke easily sized Madara in half.

Here let me rephrase it

"At least it'll be more concise than this one"
What I'm saying is, what is the need to make another 5B Naruto thread if Arc already made one and it got accepted? Is it for EoS base Naruto and the last Base Naruto that are still unknown?

What I'm saying is, what is the need to make another 5B Naruto thread if Arc already made one and it got accepted? Is it for EoS base Naruto and the last Base Naruto that are still unknown?
And what I'm saying is that it'll still be more concise that your CRTs

And what I'm saying is that it'll still be more concise that your CRTs
That's not the point. My crt is specifically for EoS Naruto and the last Base Naruto. Not any other version. I don't know why you keep referencing mine when I'm talking about Arc and US69's. Is that supposed to mean anything to me?

Which as Arc said was used as a staff/baton, aka a blunt weapon, against a physically comparable opponent who resists it Hax.
Prove that the TSO can't slice opponentscon a normal note. We already saw it slicing two characters. We also saw it destroying characters as well. Which means the staff-like tso can slice opponents if it wants to. Claiming it can't slice because the opponent is able to resist it is pure headcanon because we know every character can still get hurt by a tso regardless of your resistance to it.

Claiming it can't slice because the opponent is able to resist it is pure headcanon because we know every character can still get hurt by a tso regardless of your resistance to it.
You're comparing Jinchuriki Obito or Madara slicing Minato's arms off with their staff to KCM SPSM Naruto hitting Jinchuriki Madara's Limbo with his staff and being unable to slice it off?

You realize that Minato is physically weaker than Jinchuriki Obito or Madara and doesn't resist the Hax of the TSO right?

Whereas Jinchuriki Madara and his Limbo are physically comparable to KCM SPSM Naruto, and also resist TSO Hax.

Prove that Jinchuriki Obito or Madara slicing off Minato's arms with their staffs wasn't because of Minato being physically weaker and the TSO's Hax, and was just because of the TSO staff being capable of slicing

Not really sure on what to think here, I actually thought Sasuke already scaled to 5-B in SS and Dura in this key but I seem to be mistaken.

Not really sure on what to think here, I actually thought Sasuke already scaled to 5-B in SS and Dura in this key but I seem to be mistaken.
It makes no sense for Sasuke not to be 5B is SS and durability. It goes against their AP scalings

You realize that Minato is physically weaker than Jinchuriki Obito or Madara and doesn't resist the Hax of the TSO right?
I totally agree with you on Minato being weaker than Madara. That is one of the reason the TSO destroyed his arm. The fact that Naruto can't harm Madara's limbo with his tso also means Naruto's AP was lower than Madara’s at that point in time. Remember, a chidori is stronger than a chidori sharp spear in terms of potency yet the chidori sharp spear was strong enough to half Madara. That means a chidori would have done worse to Madara.
This argument only exists because Arc decided to claim Juubidara had more AP than Naruto because he could draw blood from Naruto by hitting him while Sasuke couldn't harm him with a chidori. This entire argument about tso wasn't supposed to help my argument for this thread. It was only to counter Arc's logic using an inconsistency.

Sasuke could also physically halt SPSM Naruto's movement. Sasuke should be given a "Planet class" striking strength and durability without requiring Susanoo just like Naruto

Striking Strength is the amount of physical force an individual can deal out in a single strike. In other words, it is the physical Attack Potency of an individual. It may or may not depend on Lifting Strength.

Striking strength describes the power behind the character’s physical blows.

As far as I can recall, the version of Sasuke in the OP has no feats that match the description above

Striking Strength is the amount of physical force an individual can deal out in a single strike. In other words, it is the physical Attack Potency of an individual. It may or may not depend on Lifting Strength.

Striking strength describes the power behind the character’s physical blows.

As far as I can recall, the version of Sasuke in the OP has no feats that match the description above
So in short, it's a durability feat instead? Since he physically halted his movement.
How does it go against their AP scalings?
I'm sure you know that AP doesn't automatically equate to Striking strength
There are characters on the wiki that have planet level striking strength yet they don't even have such feats. Sakura is given planet class SS for clashing with Shin. Yet no one is pointing out the fact that Shin is only Planet level AP with his MS-controlled telekinesis blade.

So in short, it's a durability feat instead? Since he physically halted his movement.

There are characters on the wiki that have planet level striking strength yet they don't even have such feats. Sakura is given planet class SS for clashing with Shin. Yet no one is pointing out the fact that Shin is only Planet level AP with his MS-controlled telekinesis blade.
I'm not entirely sure about it being a durability feat
And iirc, Sakura's scaling is from clashing with his MS powered prosthetic arm

I'm not entirely sure about it being a durability feat
And iirc, Sakura's scaling is from clashing with his MS powered prosthetic arm
Shin is not 5B via prosthetic arm. He is 5ab via controlling his blades telekineticly with his MS. He could stab Naruto not because he used his blades as an arm support, but because his MS was strong enough to make Sasuke's blades pierce Naruto. Sakura shouldn't have had a planet class SS because of that yet she was given planet class SS but we are denying it for base Sasuke and Naruto when they have consistently shown they are comparable to their modes low-endwise.

Let me rephrase properly
Is it a durability feat? Yes
Is it a 5-B durability feat? I really don't think so
Naruto has 5B durability. If Sasuke can halt him, why shouldn't he directly get that scaling? Why should it be any lower?

Back