• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Jeanne Alter (Avenger).

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Madara is pleasantly surprised by this chance encounter. He didn't think anyone could stack up to him or Hashirama in Strength but this woman is clearly superior to them on their own without the use of any Jutsu. "This was fun while it lasted but this dance is about to come to a close" Madara said. She responded by saying "You're right. This is getting irritating so I'm just gonna end you and your hair that's totally compensating for something." As she finishes, a Dragon larger than his Humanoid Susano'o suddenly materializes behind her and roars. "Now who's compensating for something? No matter, if we're really trying to compare then let's measure each other's why don't we?" Madara states as he then exclaims "Summoning Jutsu!" as an explosion of Smoke appears that immediately dissipates to reveal the Kyūbi in all it's glory. Jalter's eyebrow twitches heavily at her insult being thrown back at her before Combat renews.

TL;DR Madara knows how strong Jalter is physically and Jalter knows Madara's AP aside from Kurama's and the Perfect Susano'o's but she does know about the Humanoid Susano'o. Speed Equalized and the fight takes place in the Valley of the End.

The Ghost of the Uchiha :

The Dragon Witch :

Incon:

I almost said that Madara haxes can't even harm her due of MR until i remember that jalter doesn't have an MR (she still has some of good resistance due of servant physiology tho)

So what does Madara start with?

I almost said that Madara haxes can't even harm her due of MR until i remember that jalter doesn't have an MR (she still has some of good resistance due of servant physiology tho)

So what does Madara start with?
Normally he would start with H2H and Weapon Combat in this Key but given he knows what Jalter's Physical AP is he's probably just gonna summon Kurama right out the gate. Not that it really matters much here since with the way I set up the story, Kurama and Fafnir are already on the Battlefield with Madara and Jalter.

I see
I don't know much about Jalter but from what i remember she also start with CQC and summoning the Fafnir
As for skil i think i give Madara the point here, Jalter is indeed very strong as Avenger class but that also lowered her skill from what i recall as she's reliant on hatred and raw powerness (i might be wrong here)

Yeah you are wrong about a few things on Jalter, but also because her in-character between what I know of her: Orleans and Shinjuku, is quite different, she summoned Fafnir and used him all throughout second Singularity and can melee and such, but in Shinjuku she spammed the living **** out of her Low 6-B flames and didn't do anything she did in Orleans.

But another thing your wrong on is Jalter's skill, she's not really skilled with a sword much at all, she's an Amateur in Moriarty's words. Can she fight well? Yes, in straight fights she's good at combat, but is she skilled like say 6-C key Naruto? No, she apsolutely is not.

In conclusion, Jalter's in-character is inconsistent.

Jalter mainly fights CQC as an Avenger, given that’s what she does in the Christmas Event with Nightingale, Shinjuku, I think she also does that in the Da Vinci event too. And while she was stated to just flail around by EMIYA Alter, she could clash evenly with Salter even if briefly. Heck, in Salter’s interlude, she says Jalter’s a worthy opponent to crush after summoning her to fight. So… I don’t think she’s falling behind by that much in skill exactly. Then again, we don’t know how the fight went: she could’ve gotten skillstomped for all we know.

She can also summon Fafnir, but given the OP’s story already has her have Fafnir out, uh… It’s irrelevant to say if she starts off by summoning him or not. ‘Cause he’s already out lol

Few things to consider here…

So she's consistently a generally CQC character it's just what she also does in combination with that varies between summoning and Low 6-B flames... huh.

Jalter mainly fights CQC as an Avenger, given that’s what she does in the Christmas Event with Nightingale, Shinjuku, I think she also does that in the Da Vinci event too. And while she was stated to just flail around by EMIYA Alter, she could clash evenly with Salter even if briefly. Heck, in Salter’s interlude, she says Jalter’s a worthy opponent to crush after summoning her to fight. So… I don’t think she’s falling behind by that much in skill exactly. Then again, we don’t know how the fight went: she could’ve gotten skillstomped for all we know.
Well this is like another one of Jalter skill inconsistency especially from your last paragraph

Also i checked again and Kyubi is High 6-C to 6-B, how Jalter can even hurt him?

Well this is like another one of Jalter skill inconsistency especially from your last paragraph

Also i checked again and Kyubi is High 6-C to 6-B, how Jalter can even hurt him?
Kurama is only High 6-C in Durability, his 6-B Rating comes from an attack he has to charge up for like a solid 10 seconds but he barely ever uses it and he never used it in this version under the control of Madara.

Okay then

The Low 6-B Flames that she use has that multiversal range on it so Madara and Kurama can't escape from it
No, i'm not saying Jalter win via flames, i just think this is what Jalter needed the most to take down the two

Normally he would start with H2H and Weapon Combat in this Key but given he knows what Jalter's Physical AP is he's probably just gonna summon Kurama right out the gate. Not that it really matters much here since with the way I set up the story, Kurama and Fafnir are already on the Battlefield with Madara and Jalter.
^^

I mean we know that Madara is High 7-A here, so it'll likely to be Kurama (and Susano'o) and Fafnir
Kurama is 643.71 Gigatons and Madara's Susano'o is Baseline Low 6-B with the Majestic Attire Susano'o being both of those numbers put together while Fafnir is 2.9 Teratons making him stronger than the Majestic Attire Susano'o but not by a lot. Kurama has a 12.41 Teraton attack in the form of the Charged Bijū-Dama but it takes a bit to charge up.

Actually hold up, before i posted it i want to ask: Does this Fafnir that Jalter summoned have the same abilities as Sieg Fafnir? (Like Fran and Siegfried power)

Back