• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bartholomew Kuma vs Ulquiorra Cifer

stomp for ulqui , kuma can't even see him and kuma have no resistance to soul manipulation .

ulqui has also far more AP .

In hueco mundo Kuma can see him. Post-MF Kuma is a robot, dont have soul. About AP, you're right. But I do not think this will help much. Post-MF Kuma has scalling to characters who is superior to Sanji.

unless you are making him visible for the sake of battle , then no , just being in hueco mundo doesn't mean ulqui is visible

Post MF kuma is unknown right ?

I tend to believe it's a draw. Kuma hasn't shown anything that could harm/kill Ulqui, and Ulqui, while having the necessary raw power to kill Kuma, couldn't kill kuma thanks to his ability to reflect attacks.

did kuma shown the ability to repel attack that dwarf him in AP ? i mean the diff between mountain and mountain + is huge

Naeblis495 said:
did kuma shown the ability to repel attack that dwarf him in AP ? i mean the diff between montain and montain + is huge
We don't know, Kuma hasn't shown much yet, so we don't know the limits of his ability. Kuma has only shown the ability to compress enough air to create an air bomb capable of affecting the whole of Thriller bark, which is like a mini island.

Demnok said:
I tend to believe it's a draw. Kuma hasn't shown anything that could harm/kill Ulqui, and Ulqui, while having the necessary raw power to kill Kuma, couldn't kill kuma thanks to his ability to reflect attacks.
Kuma does not need to kill Ulqui, he just needs BFR him.

if he didn't repel a mountain + attack before then we can't assume he can . the best we can assume is that he could weaken the attack a bit .

By sending him flying through the sky for 3 days? I don't know if that would work with speed equalized. Besides, not even Moria was scared of that ability, implying that there is a counter to it, and we all know how "weak" Moria is compared to the other Shichibukai.

Rei Rubro said:
Demnok said:
Kuma does not need to kill Ulqui, he just needs BFR him.
huh... how could he do that ? ulqui can open a portal and come back easily. ulqui came back from dimentional BFR . simple distance BFR isn't going to do much

Naeblis495 said:
if he didn't repel a mountain + attack before then we can't assume he can . the best we can assume is that he could weaken the attack a bit .
I don't understand you, Kuma never repelled a mountain + attack before because he never had to.

We still don't know the full capacity of Kuma's ability. Ulquiorra certainly has the necessary raw power to destroy Kuma (lanza Relampago and Cero Oscuras), but it's up to speculation.

Demnok said:
Naeblis495 said:
I don't understand you, Kuma never repelled a mountain + attack before because he never had to.
oh , i guess that luffy never destroyed a infinite amount of hyperverse because he never had to either huh ?

we can't give characthers abilities beyond what they showed capable of doing . until kuma repel such mountain + attacks , because of NLF , we can't assume he can .

Naeblis495 said:
Demnok said:
Naeblis495 said:
oh , i guess that luffy never destroyed a infinite amount of hyperverse because he never had to either huh ?
we can't give characthers abilities beyond what they showed capable of doing . until kuma repel such mountain + attacks , because of NLF , we can't assume he can .
What I don't understand is why you are asking about mountain + level attacks since no one here brought up said topic. Besides, When I said that "kuma never had to", I meant that no one ever through a Mountain + level attack to him. so, I don't know where you are coming from, which was my first question before you answered with more sarcasm haha.

Demnok said:
Naeblis495 said:
Demnok said:
Naeblis495 said:
What I don't understand is why you are asking about mountain + level attacks since no one here brought up said topic. Besides, When I said that "kuma never had to", I meant that no one ever through a Mountain + level attack to him. so, I don't know where you are coming from, which was my first question before you answered with more sarcasm haha.
kuma is only LIKELY MOUNTAIN level of ap and durability , ulqui is AT LEAST MOUNTAIN+ level of ap and durability. that's why i brought that up .

they are on the same tier , but their stats are vastly different ,with kuma having nothing to kill ulqui and ulqui surpassing multiple times over the durability of kuma even with what he showed of his devil fruit.

until we know for sure what are kuma limits , we can only use what he did as feats , if he didn't repelled a mountain+ attack then we can't say he can .

feat against feat , ulqui stomp both in ap and dura , kuma bfr doesn't work as ulqui can just open a portal and come back easily.

TLDR : kuma can't damage ulqui or repel his attacks fully , his bfr won't work . while ulqui crush him in stats , can bfr kuma to another dimension.

I see now what you are saying. I haven't seen the profile of Kuma here, that's why I didn't understand your point haha.

Having said that, yes, I agree with your analysis. Ulqui surpasses Kuma in raw Power and durability and as you said, I also doubt Kuma can BFR Ulqui.

Demnok said:
I see now what you are saying. I haven't seen the profile of Kuma here, that's why I didn't understand your point haha.
Having said that, yes, I agree with your analysis. Ulqui surpasses Kuma in raw Power and durability and as you said, I also doubt Kuma can BFR Ulqui.
that's allright , i assumed that you did read them but claimed that kuma reflect power was limitless or something haha so forgive my snarky remarks

Naeblis495 said:
did kuma shown the ability to repel attack that dwarf him in AP ? i mean the diff between mountain and mountain + is huge

This is just dishonest. The difference between Mountain Level and Mountain Level+ isn't that big, it's relatively small actually. Furthermore the feat Kuma scales to has been redone and is Mountain + the profiles just haven't been updated since we're revising the verse. Like you are aware that Ulqi isn't even twice as strong correct? Kuma can still repel his attacks, and really?

This is just a silly comparison, of course he can't bust a hyperverse. Nobody in the HST can, it isn't an NLF to repel a attack with a minor AP advantage either.

link me the thread about mountain+ kuma then . also , being twice as strong is far then enough to be completly overwhelmed .

base ulqui is already mountain level , he have 2 transform , each making him beween 5 or 10 times stronger.

Base Ulq > Masked Bankai Ichigo (Pre Grimmjow final fight) >>> Bankai Ichigo > Shikai Ichigo >= Kenpachi > Bankai Hitsugaya = 657 megatons. Transformations being allowed really should make it a stomp.

AnonymousBlank said:
Base Ulq > Masked Bankai Ichigo (Pre Grimmjow final fight) >>> Bankai Ichigo > Shikai Ichigo >= Kenpachi > Bankai Hitsugaya = 657 megatons. Transformations being allowed really should make it a stomp.
well apparently not since transformation in bleach , according to this wiki , doesn't boost them ( lmao)

who the hell in their right mind doesn't use actual multipliers given by the author ?

AnonymousBlank said:
The transformation does make him stronger but the Bankai multiplier isn't used because it doesn't fit with their feats.
so , if statements or officials multipliers aren't used , how does dbz characthers are that strong ?

cell for example have jack shit in terms of feats and only have scaling via multipliers and statements saying he is solar system

so we use statements for one serie but not for the other? seems silly to me

It's looked at on a case by case basis. From what I'm aware of we only accept the first super sayian multiplier and don't use others. I'm not too knowledgeable on Bleach but from what I recall it has something to do with the statement going against what's shown. I remember Toshiro's Bankai being used as an example since all it does is amp the amount of ice he can make and his range.

that's his unmatured bankai tho , the one before the petals falls so it stand to reason .

his real/matured bankai does boost his power by quite a bit .

AnonymousBlank said:
Adult Toshiro is High 6-A iirc. Thats a bit more than 7-A x10 his normal Bankai.
bankai is not the only multiplier in this scenario, his body grows into adult hood increasing his power, think of a child using time to grow his body into its strongest state.

What with this Robot and Undead discussion? it doesn't matter because everything has soul in bleach, even nitrogen.

"Spirit Particles".

The verse is not equal bro. If Everything has soul in bleach universe nothing chances, after all Kuma is from another universe.

Back