• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ban (Nanatsu no Taizai) vs. Portgas D. Ace

Inconclusive ban cannot die from ace's fire.but how would hunter fest work out against ace? Would it weaken him?

RadicalMrR said:
Cant Ban keep taking Ace's power until Ace faints? If not inconclusive.
That's actually what i wanna know,Hunter fest would take ace's power and weaken him.would that kill ace?

I know it can drain stamina so if he can keep draining it until Ace gets knocked out, Ban wins.

I'm not sure. What about his intangibility? If it depends on his power Ban could probably knock him out or something after weakening him.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I'm not sure. What about his intangibility? If it depends on his power Ban could probably knock him out or something after weakening him.
I dont know if logia intangibility has something to do with stamina entirely tbh.will ace be unable to use it when his stamina is drained?

I dont think Ban can actually hit Ace but eventual fatigue from being drained could knock ace out or even kill him if Ban doesnt stop.

RadicalMrR said:
I dont think Ban can actually hit Ace but eventual fatigue from being drained could knock ace out or even kill him if Ban doesnt stop.
Agreed.Staying with ban on this one

I love the wanking for Ban's HF and PH when it was explicitly stated that he has a limit that he can only maintain for a few minutes. He'd reach that limit long before he even compares to Ace's AP. He can't hurt Ace anyways due to durability and Ace's pseudo-intangibility/regen.

There's no victory via KO, or BFR? Then I guess it is inconclusive unless Ace can incinerate him :D.

Ace wins.

@Cin here is what written for Ban's weakness "He can only steal so much of a person's strength, overdoing it leaves him unable to move for a period."

No mention of him being unable to drain his opponent after he is unable to move.

ban was completly destroyed and regenarated anyway so a win by knockout for ace because of intagibilty unless ban could steal his heart with his abilty plus there is a question is there water near by caue if there is ban wins completly.

Then that weakness needs to be edited, as it was explicitly shown and explained. If it's just Merascylla's statement, why wouldn't Ban prove her wrong?

Shortly after, he fell down and was on the verge of passing out, which is when Galan's strength returned to him.

Hmm after looking at the chaper, Cin is wrong on that regard as he is downplaying on a series when he did not mentioned the other chapter.
Nanatsu-no-taizai-6372979
Nanatsu-no-taizai-6372985

@Starkiller - don't call me a downplayer when you literally can not read through the entire fight. I am actually right. I can provide further scans if it is too much of a hassle to read 3 chapters?

In fact, they are on the same chapter, so here we go:

Last desperate attack

Ban flees

Rendered immobile until the next day

@Burning - somewhat serious, given that Ban's regen has only shown him being capable of being blasted into a puddle. I'll wait for him to pop back after being erased from existence or something as broken as that.

@Cin My bad though as I did not read the entire part of the fight beforehand, but still I doubt the weakness part will need to be edited consider how it clarifed the weakness a lot more than usually.

@Cin Except two things, since I am off from work now:'One of the Ten Commandments mentioned a spell that apparently affect Ban after being attacked and he tried to counterattack as well. 2. This is assuming Ace can burn him to a crisp. Also ain't we derailing the thread a bit? Also sorry on that.

ace can win by knock out but he can't burn ban completly forget about that even with his regenaration limited his body would start regenarating slowly anyway he is immortal no doub i that

@Burning - except he does not have the AP to even harm Ace and that Ace still has his logia dispersion.

This is essentially a stomp.

Back