• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruin - 6.88 Megatons
vs
Ban - 18 Megatons

Equal Speed
Location Tokyo
2.61x AP difference

Ruin:
Ban:
Incon:

Last edited:
I will say that Ban's got the range advantage here with snatch and his staff. Ruin can cover that distance though through jumping from shadows so it won't be annoying for Ruin to deal with. Ban has no real way of dealing with Unruin here though so this is gonna come down to stamina or outsmarting the other. One thing Ruin can do, is trap Ban within Uma blood but that can be hard. What is Ban's extrasensory perception? Also it's stated Snatch has a limited time for use before he becomes fatigue, can I see the chapter if anyone knows

I will say that Ban's got the range advantage here with snatch and his staff. Ruin can cover that distance though through jumping from shadows so it won't be annoying for Ruin to deal with. Ban has no real way of dealing with Unruin here though so this is gonna come down to stamina or outsmarting the other. One thing Ruin can do, is trap Ban within Uma blood but that can be hard. What is Ban's extrasensory perception? Also it's stated Snatch has a limited time for use before he becomes fatigue, can I see the chapter if anyone knows
It was ban vs Galand fight. Also ban has zero sign which can allow him to win.

Also ban has zero sign which can allow him to win.
It only seems to be useful on esp for sensing presence but he doesn't spam it after the first use, he instead opts for fighting so its unlikely to get him the win here. Also Shadow and Blood can always cover him or simply move into the shadows

It only seems to be useful on esp for sensing presence but he doesn't spam it after the first use, he instead opts for fighting so its unlikely to get him the win here. Also Shadow and Blood can always cover him or simply move into the shadows
But after a while of fighting he would try other options for fighting I mean stealing stats also affects stamina does ruin have unlimited stamina if not he is getting tired quicker also this key of ban can absorb up to high 6c strength and maintain that for about 5 to 10 minutes.

But after a while of fighting he would try other options for fighting I mean stealing stats also affects stamina does ruin have unlimited stamina if not he is getting tired quicker also this key of ban can absorb up to high 6c strength and maintain that for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Ban's stealing won't work with Unruin, it'll Unruin Ruin's body and he'll keep his strength. He doesn't have unlimited stamina though. And the high 6-C seems due to who he's stealing strength from, not in general no? He can definitively steal the power of hundreds of humans and animals in Tokyo though. Snatch can still steal organs.

Idk if this fight is a stomp but if Ban can basically come up with a way to pin down Ruin, Uma Blood and Uma Shadow then he should be able to win? But Ruin is also capable of this as well with clones and uma blood.

Ban's stealing won't work with Unruin, it'll Unruin Ruin's body and he'll keep his strength. He doesn't have unlimited stamina though. And the high 6-C seems due to who he's stealing strength from, not in general no? He can definitively steal the power of hundreds of humans and animals in Tokyo though. Snatch can still steal organs.

Idk if this fight is a stomp but if Ban can basically come up with a way to pin down Ruin, Uma Blood and Uma Shadow then he should be able to win? But Ruin is also capable of this as well with clones and uma blood.
Snatch can seemingly paralyze someone like Ban did to Guila would that work?

She moved herself in that scan. Seems if youre strong enough you can kinda resist it, Ruin would do the same.
Ban lifting strength seems to be higher if not he can just add Ruin LS to his own and keep him that way. Assuming ban doesn’t wear him out by stealing his stats(stamina a well)

Ban lifting strength seems to be higher if not he can just add Ruin LS to his own and keep him that way. Assuming ban doesn’t wear him out by stealing his stats(stamina a well)
Nah they aren't so much different in LS. Ban scales to 10mil tons, Ruin scales to 6mil tons, he should be fine to resist it. Ban won't be able to wear him out with stealing stats, Unruin will just unruin that done to his body. Snatch also seems to take a lot out of Ban as well, so if he can't incap Unruin by time its over, Unruin should be able to trap Ban in Uma blood

Nah they aren't so much different in LS. Ban scales to 10mil tons, Ruin scales to 6mil tons, he should be fine to resist it. Ban won't be able to wear him out with stealing stats, Unruin will just unruin that done to his body. Snatch also seems to take a lot out of Ban as well, so if he can't incap Unruin by time its over, Unruin should be able to trap Ban in Uma blood
That’s if he absorbs too much strength they are pretty relative here so he can endure it for much longer.

Better to explain his powers because I read his page but I don´t get how his powers works

Edit: Because I am thinking of another character who has a similar ability but I don´t know this character limits or how it activates
Yeah okay. So Ruin's negation negates things which ruin him, stuff such as damage to his body, being blind like Billy. Something like losing his physical stats or being drained of them would be ruinous to him and therefore it'd be unruined and whatever Ban stole wouldn't matter to Ruin, he'll still just have his same strength. Ban will get stronger though.

If it’s an object ban steals it then destroys it.
Nah its just an ability.

Ban isn't 2.5 megatons. He wouldn't be City level, otherwise.

He scales to half of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back