• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Btw what do you think about that. I do think Spirit classes Works has layers though.

I'll stay neutral about the argument till I'll get what is meant by "layers".

Let them cook

Hikone would be atleast 3 or even higher (for being above Captains).

And still unable to reach just a fragment of his potential:
cgfmklx2fik81.jpg

it's been a while since its happened but i'm curious as to why death battle had aizen get killed by madara.

what did they get wrong exactly, i know it's irrelevant but i want to know how aizen lost to madara and why it's incorrect.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's because Aizen is pretty much immortal and can regenerate even after getting hit by very potent attacks that can affect souls (Mugetsu) and potentially even be considered existence erasure?
So unless one somehow scales the Truth Seeking Orbs above Mugetsu, which doesn't seem like a very smart assertion, then Aizen can easily regenerate if he takes damage from them or maybe even just tank or slap them away.
So Death Battle saying Aizen dies to Truth Seeking Orbs because they didn't let Edo Tensei's souls regenerate is just... for the lack of a better word, dumb?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's because Aizen is pretty much immortal and can regenerate even after getting hit by very potent attacks that can affect souls (Mugetsu) and potentially even be considered existence erasure?
So unless one somehow scales the Truth Seeking Orbs above Mugetsu, which doesn't seem like a very smart assertion, then Aizen can easily regenerate if he takes damage from them or maybe even just tank or slap them away.
So Death Battle saying Aizen dies to Truth Seeking Orbs because they didn't let Edo Tensei's souls regenerate is just... for the lack of a better word, dumb?
never ever let DB touch bleach again.

it's been a while since its happened but i'm curious as to why death battle had aizen get killed by madara.

what did they get wrong exactly, i know it's irrelevant but i want to know how aizen lost to madara and why it's incorrect.
They whole fight was utternonse. Like how tf madara tank black coffin just by being in his six paths form? Then they had madara break out of KS and erase aizen with TSO. They even left out aizens fate manipulation and muken form

Layers = using a hax that successfully bypasses/works in spite of the target already having resistance to said hax. Example, Starrk passively murders Adjuchas with his RC, Grimmjow doesn’t get kill by Starrk’s presence ergo he resists it. Aizen can soul crush Grimmjow so his RC has “two” layers of soul manip.

And then allegedly that's not even the biggest episode this cour, that being Ichibe vs Yhwach in ep 13. 👀
I've seen "leaks" on Twitter about there being 3 to 4 episodes that'll look like Yamamoto vs Yhwach and that in epsiode 16 there's gonna be a few big names one of which worked on the original Bleach anime so maybe Shingo Ogiso or Teruaki Tokumaru but there's mixed opinions on whether these leaks are actually reliable or not so I'm chillin for now.

But the staff list we got for the first two episodes looks pretty good.

Layers = using a hax that successfully bypasses/works in spite of the target already having resistance to said hax. Example, Starrk passively murders Adjuchas with his RC, Grimmjow doesn’t get kill by Starrk’s presence ergo he resists it. Aizen can soul crush Grimmjow so his RC has “two” layers of soul manip.

Oh, I see. So the sheer number of souls affected doesn't matter? I've read that in Soul Manip. page, so when I crossed to the battle above (Gin vs Shanks vs Itachi) I recalled Azashiro saying he can easily manipulate 10 millions souls in one day using Urozakuro and I thought " Shanks is going to do absolutely nothing". Well, not that either case he can actually do something.

Edit. I'm referring to this: Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Soul Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it. This may range from only a few people at a time to entire planetary populations.

I've seen "leaks" on Twitter about there being 3 to 4 episodes that'll look like Yamamoto vs Yhwach and that in epsiode 16 there's gonna be a few big names one of which worked on the original Bleach anime so maybe Shingo Ogiso or Teruaki Tokumaru but there's mixed opinions on whether these leaks are actually reliable or not so I'm chillin for now.

But the staff list we got for the first two episodes looks pretty good.
Well if you're talking about Viatrent's tweets he's not a credible leaker, no... (at least as of now, given his blunder with his previous ep 1 leak, which turned out totally false - and he hasn't said anything I haven't heard about already months ago)
He doesn't seem to actually have inside sources atm. It's more like he probably gets info from a guy, who also knows a guy who's seen or heard something.

That said, the thing about cour 2 having 3 episodes on that ep 6 animation of animation does seem to check out.
2 of them are guaranteed to be Kenny vs Gremmy and Ichibe vs Yhwach. The other one could either be Kenny vs Gremmy + Ichigo vs Bambies (if the Gremmy fight turns out to be split into 2 episodes) or maybe Rukia vs As Nodt or even Renji vs Mask (both also in safe hands apparently - tho I don't know who's in charge of the Renji episode).
Tokumaru did Mashle recently, so it's unlikely he'll show up for TYBW cour 2 tbh.
And ep 16 (cour 2 ep 3) does indeed seem to have very good staff, yh. Not sure if it's one of THE BIG ONES, maybe not, but it's definitely in safe hands.

Oh, I see. So the sheer number of souls affected doesn't matter? I've read that in Soul Manip. page, so when I crossed to the battle above (Gin vs Shanks vs Itachi) I recalled Azashiro saying he can easily manipulate 10 millions souls in one day using Urozakuro and I thought " Shanks is going to do absolutely nothing". Well, not that either case he can actually do something.

Edit. I'm referring to this: Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Soul Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it. This may range from only a few people at a time to entire planetary populations.
There were a revision to that a while ago. Now, numbers are pretty much useless, only the ammount of resistance (layers) you can bypass.

Back