• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Source said, "Ichigo fights Gremmy and the 5 Fem Sternritters (like in he manga where everyone is attacking Ichigo) but the female quincies stop attacking Ichigo after he kills Gremmy."

Kubo is remaking Gremmy's death scene in the anime and give the fight to Ichigo. Also the part where all the Quincies attack Ichigo will be extended.

metal-gear-rising-metal-gear-rising-revengeance.gif

Fr tho, that's not even a good attempt at a fake leak.
First of all, the Kenpachi fight isn't in episode 6, but 7 and 8 instead. (ep 5 is Renji, ep 6 is Rukia)
Second, the pre-screening only showed the first 2 episodes, so a picture of the pre-screening event as if that's evidence... Come on man...

However, in regards to new info, the staff present at the event did say they wanted to give Omaeda a moment to shine, so they actually made him save his sister in the anime (ep 15 - cour 2 ep 2) - additional material aside, I think that's the first time they actually changed something, leading to a different outcome.
And they also mentioned Ukitake getting anime original content in cour 3 (hopefully a fight 🙏) and more from the Bambies as well.
Oh, and they didn't cut the Bambietta "sex scene", it's like the manga. Soul tickets are black in the anime.

May I ask where to find the discussion about the various layers of Soul Manipulation? Or someone kind enough to give a summary?
My naive thought was: the more souls one can manipulate in quantity, the more layers one is in but, seeing that in posts like the battle above people are talking about single-digit layers, I was obviously wrong

May I ask where to find the discussion about the various layers of Soul Manipulation? Or someone kind enough to give a summary?
My naive thought was: the more souls one can manipulate in quantity, the more layers one is in but, seeing that in posts like the battle above people are talking about single-digit layers, I was obviously wrong
Deceived and I are gonna cook sumn up eventually for soul layers

15 Layers 🔥
Low Ball

Btw what do you think about that. I do think Spirit classes Works has layers though. Hisagi Kido wasn't working on Hikone because of higher Spiritual pressure and spirit class are divided based on density of spiritual pressure a character has.

In this case Hisagi SP would come under 4 (Assistant captain class) Hikone would be atleast 3 or even higher (for being above Captains).

it's been a while since its happened but i'm curious as to why death battle had aizen get killed by madara.

what did they get wrong exactly, i know it's irrelevant but i want to know how aizen lost to madara and why it's incorrect.

Back