• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

On my blog

we see Gin hold his sword on his chest and let the blade do all the moving. Also his movement only matters if he’s moving his arm the entire time the blade his extending
We don't see characters moving when talking in the TYBW. Is anime logic. Gin does moves with his swords in some of the panels, not all of them.

Has anybody done a Calc on when Starrk took Orihime and used Sonido to get back instantly? It seems to be a good speed feat no?
If Ichigo and Co took another few days to reach there.

Interesting from the teaser clip it seems like a similar case to Nanao and Tokinada where she's using a borrowed noble family weapon, unless thats her beyond Bankai.

Man I wish BBS had more lore to it instead of just adding some of these new iterations and shit :(

That way we could have a separate profile for it and stuff.

Hey can anyone tell me Senna was an Existence abstracted by memories of countless souls in Valley of screams. Her whole existence was based on memories. At the end of the series everyone forgets about her because she was never existed. It should be considered as abstract existence right?

Also i got something from first movie. Mayuri created a projectile for Valley of screams. It shows star in there

Yes, the Valley of Scream has a different day cycle from the World of the Living and Soul Society. Is day time inside the Valley of Screams when is noon on World of the Living and night time in Soul Society. The Valley of Screams gets darker later when the villain starts the process with Senna.

Yes, the Valley of Scream has a different day cycle from the World of the Living and Soul Society. Is day time inside the Valley of Screams when is noon on World of the Living and night time in Soul Society. The Valley of Screams gets darker later when the villain starts the process with Senna.
Yeah. Many were asking scan for star. Now i got one this was created by few souls that got seperated from soul cycle. WSK should be scale above it.

Hey can anyone tell me Senna was an Existence abstracted by memories of countless souls in Valley of screams. Her whole existence was based on memories. At the end of the series everyone forgets about her because she was never existed. It should be considered as abstract existence right?

Btw what do you think about this?

Do you have scans for this, I believe you, my memory is just dated on that movie.
I can vouch for him. Btw if i get the scan can you make an argument and back up star level Valley of screams?i am kinda hoping star level Ichigo ain't bad.👺

Also can you tell me if Senna can be considered abstract existence? Because information=memories. She was made up of memories.

Back