• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Shouldn’t Ichibe have power modification because he can change your powers with Shirafude Ichimonji? Such as changing you and your powers into a “black ant” and whatever else he wants.

A decent argument can be made for prime soul king having type 4 Acausality. He existed in a world with a different system of cause and effect the original universe. Hisagis bankai is causality manipulation any damage that happens the person or the environment in his bankai gets reverted back to it's original state. His bankai is a representation of the original World. The soul king also immune tp precog fate manipulation and regular causality.

A decent argument can be made for prime soul king having type 4 Acausality. He existed in a world with a different system of cause and effect the original universe. Hisagis bankai is causality manipulation any damage that happens the person or the environment in his bankai gets reverted back to it's original state. His bankai is a representation of the original World. The soul king also immune tp precog fate manipulation and regular causality.
Yeah makes sense.

I'm still trying to understand why Gerard doesn't have probability manipulation when that's essentially what "The Miracle" is. Was it even suggested or did it get rejected?

I'm still trying to understand why Gerard doesn't have probability manipulation when that's essentially what "The Miracle" is. Was it even suggested or did it get rejected?
It's coming up with a CRT in the future. So far the proposals for Gerard are limited probability manipulation and resurrection.

Btw Gerald should get Abstract existence type 2.
How does gerard qualify for this?

It's coming up with a CRT in the future. So far the proposals for Gerard are limited probability manipulation and resurrection.
Why would it be limited tho? The description is pretty clear on what it is, we also got the part where he couldn't sense the vizord's reiatsu and deemed it impossible, but then found it instantly cuz miracle bs. That's kinda how he got out of Toshiro's powernull as well. Also the fact that he never lost until he got his sht yanked by Yhwank also helps his case imo.

Maybe I just don't know cuz I'm new, but I'd appreciate an explanation on what makes something limited probability manipulation vs regular probability manipulation.

Bro it will be like probability manipulation ( gerald can manipulate probability with miracle)
How does gerard qualify for this?
AE is having an abstract existence but you can still kill their physical body but they can keep resurrecting again and again based on their abstract concepts

Miracle forms the desire of people as his body
Fear makes him grow stronger
His sword is made up of people hope.

Btw if he gets AE. He should be quality for High godly regeneration. Also PSK should qualify for high godly regeneration

Why would it be limited tho? The description is pretty clear on what it is, we also got the part where he couldn't sense the vizord's reiatsu and deemed it impossible, but then found it instantly cuz miracle bs. That's kinda how he got out of Toshiro's powernull as well. Also the fact that he never lost until he got his sht yanked by Yhwank also helps his case imo.

Maybe I just don't know cuz I'm new, but I'd appreciate an explanation on what makes something limited probability manipulation vs regular probability manipulation.
Regular probability manipulation is when he gets free reign to use it no matter what, like he is able to consciously apply it

Using the vizard reiatsu (which i brought up in the previous crt) as an example, he was able to do it albeit unconsciously because it would have been impossible for Gerard to pinpoint their locations via their faint reiatsu so it became possible.

That's a clear case for probability manipulation but it would be limited for two reasons:

1.) It is dependent on the circumstances Gerard is in and the opponents he is surrounded with, he's not able to make the impossible possible as he desires without limitation.

2.) We witness it manifests itself more often (like 90% of the time) via reactive power level instead of specific cases like the vizard reiatsu so it's safe to assume that usage of the miracle for specialized purposes is very limited in usage.

That's how i see it at least but if you can make it regular probability manipulation then fine by me.

AE is having an abstract existence but you can still kill their physical body but they can keep resurrecting again and again based on their abstract concepts

Miracle forms the desire of people as his body
Fear makes him grow stronger
His sword is made up of people hope.

Btw if he gets AE. He should be quality for High godly regeneration. Also PSK should qualify for high godly regeneration
I agree with the first two, disagree with the third since that hoffnung statement can be figurative if anything.

Good luck getting SK or Gerard to High Godly. It took so much effort just to have Aizen and Gerard to maintain low godly.

Do you have the scans for AE gerard? You could make the case for it if you want.

Last edited:
I agree with the first two, disagree with the third since that hoffnung statement can be figurative if anything.
Bro it's not figurative. He turns the hope into his sword and when it's broken it falls down as despair. It even got feats.
Good luck getting SK or Gerard to High Godly. It took so much effort just to have Aizen and Gerard to maintain low godly.
Anyone who has AE should have high godly regeneration if I am correct. Ok i am gonna check more into the details.
Do you have the scans for AE gerard? You could make the case for it if you want.

Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it.

Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction.

This is what basically needs to prove its really abstract existence.

Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.

Hey anyone planning on doing Gerald CRT. I was planning for AE stuff and probability manipulation. If no one is planned I am gonna drop a CRT.

Regular probability manipulation is when he gets free reign to use it no matter what, like he is able to consciously apply it

Using the vizard reiatsu (which i brought up in the previous crt) as an example, he was able to do it albeit unconsciously because it would have been impossible for Gerard to pinpoint their locations via their faint reiatsu so it became possible.

That's a clear case for probability manipulation but it would be limited for two reasons:

1.) It is dependent on the circumstances Gerard is in and the opponents he is surrounded with, he's not able to make the impossible possible as he desires without limitation.

2.) We witness it manifests itself more often (like 90% of the time) via reactive power level instead of specific cases like the vizard reiatsu so it's safe to assume that usage of the miracle for specialized purposes is very limited in usage.

That's how i see it at least but if you can make it regular probability manipulation then fine by me.

For the vizard example, I wouldn't say it was used unconsciously. Tracing their reiatsu wasn't impossible per say since it was just extremely faint. He deemed it impossible himself which is why the Miracle activated and he found them, but then again that's the only case of him actively using it.

I can see why you gave it limited probability manipulation though.

Include resurrection as well.

First time Gerard activated the Miracle, Shinji and Byakuya confirmed he was dead but the miracle brought him to life.
Yeah sure. Btw is there anything extra you guys wanna add.

Probability manipulation
Abstract existence type 2 with Miracle
Resurrection
Casualty manipulation with hoffnung. (Btw i don't know which category this comes from because he was manipulating people hope with this). Kenpachi attacks got reflected i think it should be considered casualty manipulation right?

Yeah sure. Btw is there anything extra you guys wanna add.

Probability manipulation
Abstract existence type 2 with Miracle
Resurrection
Casualty manipulation with hoffnung. (Btw i don't know which category this comes from because he was manipulating people hope with this). Kenpachi attacks got reflected i think it should be considered casualty manipulation right?
just damage transference for Hoffnung I think.

0671-007.png

0671-008.png

It stops functioning when frozen so I don't so.

“…a strong blade to shatter fate. Is that my power to shatter fate? Or will my power consume me in the end?” - Ichigo Bleach anime episode 109. 🤔
What i think is Ichigo can manipulate all possibilities unknowingly. Where yhwach can easily choose those. Also yhwach calculation of Ichigo always fell wrong when he had known Ichibe gonna die he was 💯 sure. That's why yhwach took precautions and used Almighty.

So is Aizen dabbing on the cleaner called anything or ranked as anything since it's a creature of reason that SP can't handle? Or is that can of worms left alone? Also, IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said, "Should note that the 3rd Databook states the Kototsu governs time and space in the Dangai and that Aizen's new power was beyond the Kototsu." How does that fit into scaling also?
You can make an argument

TS ICHIGO~Mugestu/Dangai
TS ICHIGO~WSK~Whole cosmology existence
So Transcended Aizen Being 4D don't seems to be any problem.

But you know WSK was holding planets and destroying one planet is enough to collapse whole cosmology so Aizen ain't gonna get any 4D rating. Also know yhwach was destroying one planet to collapse whole cosmology.
Main thing in bleach is SS. Which is Planetary.

Back