• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I never mentioned a single other verse
Oh. I meant to say only yhwach and Ichigo had access to countless future possibilities where Ichibe and others didn't because in whole war Arc. Only one who surprises yhwach with his unpredictability is Ichigo. I gave Ichibe example because you see he got killed and died just like yhwach had foresaw

Other verses has different type of fate manipulation things i thought you are referring to something else my bad.

So is Aizen dabbing on the cleaner called anything or ranked as anything since it's a creature of reason that SP can't handle? Or is that can of worms left alone? Also, IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said, "Should note that the 3rd Databook states the Kototsu governs time and space in the Dangai and that Aizen's new power was beyond the Kototsu." How does that fit into scaling also?
Could be type 4 ACausality negation

"Aizen's form after he sheds the shell that covered his head while he was in his 2nd fusion form. His evolution changed his eyes, giving him strange pupils, white irises, and dark sclera. In this form, he is able to easily destroy the Cleaner, despite it existing on the side of reason and being immune to force."

On aizens bbs profile it says he harm the kotosu which exists on the side of reason. I think this means he can harm beings existing on a different system of cause and effect.

What i think is Ichigo can manipulate all possibilities unknowingly. Where yhwach can easily choose those. Also yhwach calculation of Ichigo always fell wrong when he had known Ichibe gonna die he was 💯 sure. That's why yhwach took precautions and used Almighty.
so passive probability manipulation

"Aizen's form after he sheds the shell that covered his head while he was in his 2nd fusion form. His evolution changed his eyes, giving him strange pupils, white irises, and dark sclera. In this form, he is able to easily destroy the Cleaner, despite it existing on the side of reason and being immune to force."

On aizens bbs profile it says he harm the kotosu which exists on the side of reason. I think this means he can harm beings existing on a different system of cause and effect.
"immune to force" Aizen should have physics negation no?

Oh. I meant to say only yhwach and Ichigo had access to countless future possibilities where Ichibe and others didn't because in whole war Arc. Only one who surprises yhwach with his unpredictability is Ichigo. I gave Ichibe example because you see he got killed and died just like yhwach had foresaw

Other verses has different type of fate manipulation things i thought you are referring to something else my bad.
How did he surprise him?

0681-002.png

Dude I'm sorry but I've always thought this was Yhwach using the wind. I can't be the only one who thinks that right

Ah okay.
It was at the end of the bound arc.
Anime only arc?
You can make an argument

TS ICHIGO~Mugestu/Dangai
TS ICHIGO~WSK~Whole cosmology existence
So Transcended Aizen Being 4D don't seems to be any problem.

But you know WSK was holding planets and destroying one planet is enough to collapse whole cosmology so Aizen ain't gonna get any 4D rating. Also know yhwach was destroying one planet to collapse whole cosmology.
Main thing in bleach is SS. Which is Planetary.
Wouldn't be like this? Since he didn't have his full power in Mugestu/Dangai? Where can one read the 4D rating stuff?
TS ICHIGO>Mugestu/Dangai
TS ICHIGO>WSK~Whole cosmology existence

Y'all are forgetting that we have cosmology ~ WSK = Butterflyzen < God Aizen < Mugetsu < TS Ichigo thanks to the 3rd databook

Ah okay.

Anime only arc?

Wouldn't be like this? Since he didn't have his full power in Mugestu/Dangai? Where can one read the 4D rating stuff?
TS ICHIGO>Mugestu/Dangai
TS ICHIGO>WSK~Whole cosmology existence
Actually we both are on same level of understanding 🤝.
But i don't think wiki will ever except it

0681-002.png

Dude I'm sorry but I've always thought this was Yhwach using the wind. I can't be the only one who thinks that right
You can see at the end when yhwach revives himself. He turned like gerald. I mean he was like Spiritual matter or something.

I am pretty sure you can argue that yhwach was using other Sterns abilities.

It's clearly mentioned he gets all abilities from whoever he shares his soul with. But only one who resisted that was Uryu

Infinity is clearly better, I mean the Wind got bypassed by mere slight of hand. I think the Infinity would out perform the Wind as a barrier.
i think it depends on who has the wind, while the weakness is that anything that the user does not notice/is aware of can by pass it, i think if someone with just precog or something similar could get rid of that weakness

tho infinity also has its weaknesses, cus it lets air and stuff like that pass, so u could poison the user

Im asking how they'd interact with each other though, would the wind push the infinity or would the infinity just overpower it somehow?

Infinity manifests an infinite space around Gojo, so Gojo has infinity air for him to breathe, and the Wind would likely still need to traverse an infinite distance iirc

That’s what we have it listed as. It’s never stated that it actually manipulates wind or shown using wind but rather is shown bending misshaping things? Just like space manip.
Let me re read those chapters because I don't really get it how his schrift named and Wind and manipulating space makes sense.

Let me re read those chapters because I don't really get it how his schrift named and Wind and manipulating space makes sense.
it manipulates objects and bends them in ways unnatural to their form, he bends wood and bends metal even cuts people in half. Also the name isn't necessarily the ability all the time.

Its just attacks are bended away or enemies in some cases away from him. And it seems to be a spatial thing rather than telekinesis or attack reflection

Back