• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach's Physiology Blog (All Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul/Reiryoku Blog:

Shinigami Blog:

Hollow/Arrancar Blog:

Quincy Blog:

Fullbringer Blog:

After months of working on these blogs, on and off again, they're finally done.... and now i present these to everyone on VSBW with them...

So lets cut through all the non-important things and just get down on were characters scale and how the actual text on the profiles would look-like.

1. Regarding How The Text Will Look On The Profiles

For every character within the verse the text will look something like "Soul/Race Physiology (Soul: High-Tier/Race: High-Tier Hollow)", of course replacing the ratings depending on that characters corresponding level of "soul existence" and their alignment with a specific race.

2. Regarding Which Characters Actually Scale

This one should be easy since I've basically given a short synopsis that gives everyone that's adding these new additions onto the profiles were that specific character ranks in terms of their Soul's Physiology and Racial Physiology. I've even made sure to specify if specific characters don't actually scale to a certain level of Physiology like Uryu not scaling towards the "Sternritter" rating despite the fact that he's a sternritter during the Thousand Year Blood War Arc.

(Also PLEASE give me feedback on the blog regarding the grammar of it, i hopefully gotten rid of most of the grammar mistakes within it but i'm only human so i probably missed some of them, so if you see any please make sure to tell me so i can fix it)

(Edit: Also i would like to give a shout-out to Purgy and IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 for some of the scans i'm using for the blog, men't to give them a shout-out yesterday but i was so tired that i completely forgot to do so)

Agree: Arc7Kuroi, Yomi_Schwarz, AnonymousBlank, Arcker123, Duedate8898 (Agrees with most), Orioreeem, speedster352, LordGinSama, Lynieryz, KingTempest, LordGriffin1000 (Agrees with most), UchihaSlayer96 (Agrees with most)

Disagree: Duedate8898 (Disagrees with Stealth Mastery and Resistances towards Matter Manipulation)

Neutral: Nierre, LordGriffin1000 (Unsure about Possible Invulnerability), UchihaSlayer96 (Neutral about Possible Invulnerability)

Last edited:
Although it looks good, the justification of the aura is not good. Like, Low Tier Souls have many passives, but the only examples used are with characters that are far above the Low-Tier (Espadas, Aizen, Yamamoto)

Although it looks good, the justification of the aura is not good. Like, Low Tier Souls have many passives, but the only examples used are with characters that are far above the Low-Tier (Espadas, Aizen, Yamamoto)
The reason for this is that None of the Low-Tiers in the story actually show these feats but they inherently have these passives since they posses Reiatsu and those passives are consistently shown to be inherent to Reiatsu, across the board. Which is shown within those feats i posted.

Basically these characters have these passives but can't show them off given they don't have enough Reiatsu to overcome the characters they interact with Reiryoku amounts which grants them inherent resistances towards those passives.

These passives should only be applicable to High-Tier Soul characters imo, and not simply anyone. Like, there are souls in every place in Bleach, and none of those souls almost kill the people around them. That actually seems very strange.

But in any case, it is better to change the justification. Using High-Tier characters as an example doesn't sound good

These passives should only be applicable to High-Tier Soul characters imo, and not simply anyone. Like, there are souls in every place in Bleach, and none of those souls almost kill the people around them. That actually seems very strange.

But in any case, it is better to change the justification. Using High-Tier characters as an example doesn't sound good
reason is cus majority of souls roaming around are the fodder type with barely any energy (these are the transparent ones that can go thro physical barriers and so on)

There's a reason for that... pretty much all Bleach Characters have Reiryoku, which grant resistances towards those passives, and to RC someone in Bleach a soul requires a massively higher Reiatsu-Amount than his/her opponents Reiryoku-Amount. None of the Low-Tier Souls actually have the needed amount to actually RC anyone within the Series.

But they still have these powers and they would be combat-applicable within other verses given they don't have this inherent resistances that Reiryoku grants.

any case, it is better to change the justification. Using High-Tier characters as an example doesn't sound good
But I've already explained the reason why its okay to use the High-Tier characters usages of it?

pretty much all Bleach Characters have Reiryoku, which grant resistances towards those passives
I mean, Reiryoku also grants soul manipulation. Do we give soul manipulation to every human in Bleach? (Honest question because I don't know how Bleach works on the site)
But I've already explained the reason why its okay to use the High-Tier characters usages of it?
What I am saying is to justify more precisely. It is very vague in sandbox. Basically explain with scans why the supposed passives work universally for any random Soul in Bleach Universe

The resistances such as fear and paralysis etc granted by resisting Reiatsu should be removed or noted only via the manipulation of the soul, Characters resisting Soul crush are doing it through soul resist/or having a similar gap in reiatsu.

It's why As nodt can fear hax characters or bleach characters can't resist other means of fear hax from other verses.

Also a forgotten concept by Kubo which could have been OP Spirit ribbons

I mean, Reiryoku also grants soul manipulation. Do we give soul manipulation to every human in Bleach? (Honest question because I don't know how Bleach works on the site)
Food for thought but even a non-combatant in Bleach (Tatsuki) resisted a soul hax from someone who is astronomically more powerful than her.

Food for thought but even a non-combatant in Bleach (Tatsuki) resisted a soul hax from someone who is astronomically more powerful than her.
Sure. Although it should be noted that Tatsuki is obviously someone more supernatural than any human and possesses an above normal spiritual energy

I have some issues with this...

- Several powers have their entire explanation hyperlinked to the scan, and while having scans is good and all, turning too much text blue unecessarily turns it harder to read, should be reasonable to fix by just shifting the link to a key word or two.

- I really think subsections should be done here, for example, "==Souls==", and then list each subsection accordingly with its contents ("===Low-Tier===", "===Mid-Tier===", etc).

Shouldn’t they all have some form of thread manip then?
yeah that and a addition to soul manip, if only more high level characters utilised this it could neg illusion/fake clones easily (if the character doesn't affect you're soul sense ofc)

So I'll go through this through the levels:

Low-Tier:
BFR is going to be a no. Just because a character can create a portal somewhere, that doesn't mean we give them BFR. It would be something that they've either been shown to do or have some statements of doing. There is simply no precedence for this so it shouldn't be included.
Invulnerability I'm leaning towards not having a possibility but for now will agree to it.

Low-Tier Resistances:
Matter Manipulation: Since we never see any statements of why Quincy don't try to use their matter manipulation on living creatures such as Shinigami or Hollows, I don't think it right to assume that they all just have a resistance to this. It could be equally valid to assume that Quincy just don't have the ability to do this.
Death Manipulation/Poison Manipulation/Statistics Reduction: Corruption makes more sense here from the description.

High-Tier Souls:
Telepathy: That statement is too vague for telepathy to be rewarded from it I think.
Layered Intangibility/Invisiblity Negation: I would say remove both of these. It's just a higher level of NPI and Extrasensory Senses
Stealth Mastery: Better to reward that to characters who are just shown to possess it instead of saying this is something everyone of that level of power can do
Immense Pain Tolerance: Same as Stealth Mastery. There's no reason to believe this as inherent to all people of that level.
Enhanced Damage Boost: This is something only seem specifically with Kenpachi, and from how its framed within the series, this is more a matter of him using proper technique allows him to better utilize his own strength. So I don't support this for everyone, at least with the given explanation you provide.

Low/High-Tier Hollow:
Spatial Manipulation: I'm unsure of here, this seems more tied to their Portal Creation/Dimensional Travel but the showing is pretty overt so I'll just give it my support for now.
Death Manipulation/Poison Manipulation/Statistics Reduction: Just Corruption here like from earlier.
Sealing/Enhanced Soul Manipulation: Sealing is fine, but standard Soul Manipulation is all I think should be this.
Possible Pain Manipulation: I don't think there's really a need to list this as any form of pain manipulation. She just got more damage on her leg.

Low/High Tier Quincy:
Limited Existence Erasure/Deconstruction/Immortality Negation (Type 4): Soul Destruction and the immortality negation fit here best I think.

Sternritter:
Deconstruction/Absorption/Limited Transformation/Empowerment (Biological/Matter/Energy: Sklaveri is only ever shown to be possessed by Quilge and no one else amongst the Sternritter. So I don't agree with this for anyone else.
Fire Manipulation/Resistance Negation: Just fire manipulation here, I think we're generally a bit more strict with giving Negation and the statement provided just makes it seem like the fire had greater Ap than what Hueco Mundo generally had to deal with.

Also, for all the instances of Damage boost, except for Cero, I think that can just fall under Statistics Amplification instead of being something separate.

Edit:
I agree with everything else for now. It's a lot of stuff here so I'm going to have to over it a few more times to see if I draw issue with anything else. But for now, I have no problems with any of the other stuff.

Sternritter:
Deconstruction/Absorption/Limited Transformation/Empowerment (Biological/Matter/Energy: Sklaveri is only ever shown to be possessed by Quilge and no one else amongst the Sternritter. So I don't agree with this for anyone else.
quilge literally says that what he is doing is simply what uryu did on the building but to the max (which is a basic ability for quinces) , so this is something that all quincy have/can have, for example YH and the top tier quincy and so on

he is not saying "this is my unique power that only i posses"
he is basically saying "this is the power that all quincy have to manipulate matter but to the max"

Last edited:
I don't agree with that because even with him saying that its the basic ability of the Quincy taken to the max, that doesn't mean that it's a technique that any Quincy of a certain power can use. It's just him explaining how his technique works. For me to agree with this being a power that all the Sternritter possess, there would either have to be other instances of other quincy using it or statements implying or directly saying that others possess it.

I don't agree with that because even with him saying that its the basic ability of the Quincy taken to the max, that doesn't mean that it's a technique that any Quincy of a certain power can use. It's just him explaining how his technique works. For me to agree with this being a power that all the Sternritter possess, there would either have to be other instances of other quincy using it or statements implying or directly saying that others possess it.
Sklave-Rai.png

Femritters in the Novels stating if they had Volstandig they can use there Halo ability Sklaverai, the implication is definitely there.
Every Quincy that went Volstandig has the halo orbiting them.

so ur saying or implying that not even Yhwach, the pinnacle of the quincy could use it?

also on the novels the fem quincy state that they could use it if they had the same level of power as they did during the war

and they are not exactly the top of the cream on the quincy side

Two things:

1) You can lessen the amount of blue caused by hyperlinks by opting to use references instead.

2) You should split the physiologies of different races up into their own pages. If everyone in Bleach has a particular power they all share, that should be listed on the character's page itself. Verse-Specific Powers and Abilities pages are meant for groups within the setting that share powers and abilities unique to only them. Clumping up Quincy and Hollow abilities not only clutters the page, but also breaks the standardisation we have currently.

Something I have been thinking for a while as well a Senkaimon should only be limited dimensional travel. It specifically only allows shinigami to travel between the human world and soul society. This is why they need special tech to copy the portals that hollows can use. This is also the same for the Quincy because shadow only allows them to travel between the shadow world they created and whatever space it overlaps as far as I know it has not been used to travel between proper dimensions.

Sklave-Rai.png

Femritters in the Novels stating if they had Volstandig they can use there Halo ability Sklaverai, the implication is definitely there.
Every Quincy that went Volstandig has the halo orbiting them.
Oh dope, that's all I wanted. Make sure to toss this in for support of the power and I'm fine with it now.

Does ichigo get all of this in virtue of being a hybrid of all the races?
problem with ichigo is that since he got his full power recently on the war he had no time to master them and show them, so we dont know what he has besides blut and the shadow stuff, maybe on the new hell arc he might show some more quincy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back