• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I’d assume so since it got so much attention worldwide and most importantly in Japan. No reason to make a chapter with such a cliffhanger if there’s no plan on continuing it.
NLLDUJl.gif

Bleach sells extremely well without an anime, it's gonna sell omega extremely uber well with the anime, Shueisha is a company aka money first, if it prints money it's gonna keep printing. Translation: Hell arc is gonna continue. Might not be until post-TYBW anime or not for a while at least.

I feel like it might be seasonal if the TYBW website is to go by. It expires on 2030 or 2031 I think, so unless they're pumping out weekly episodes for 9-10 yrs, it's probably seasonal.

It also gives Kubo time to expand and fix TYBW and give him enough time to work on a Hell Arc without overloading him

would it be worse for them to stay at planatary but scale to the realm's destruction or have them not scale to it and the 3a rating only goes to yhwach/soul king with environmental destruction?

would it be worse for them to stay at planatary but scale to the realm's destruction or have them not scale to it and the 3a rating only goes to yhwach/soul king with environmental destruction?
Read their profiles...

SK Yhwach and WSK tier 5 with uni to uni+ ED
other god tiers are tier 5
PSK is uni to uni+

Y'all complain too much about ratings that are perfectly fine lowballs

Read their profiles...

SK Yhwach and WSK tier 5 with uni to uni+ ED
other god tiers are tier 5
PSK is uni to uni+

Y'all complain too much about ratings that are perfectly fine lowballs
Also it's not the end of the world. You can still use Uni Aizen and Ichigo if you feel like it. Just cause VSB says they 5 doesn't mean you have to use it.

Question Arc why don't we accept TS Ichigo = Post-Dangai/Mugetsu? Going through your created threads cause I need information about Bleach and Naruto and it's like coke to me. I saw this in your "Bleach God Tier Speed Feat and Clean Up" and was curious about it.

Yeah university takes up so much of my time I haven't been able to roll it out. But yes I plan on rehauling a lot of Bleach speed scaling (I have a ton of accepted speed feats that haven't been implemented yet cuz I haven't made a CRT).

All good dude, take ur time. I know the struggle lol, I'm writing a paper rn.

OMZ states that prior to receiving his True Shikai, Ichigo had been using merely a fraction of his power.

So, everything pre-TS is a fraction of Ichigo's power. Aka TS > Mugetsu.

Didn't his bankai speed vary fighting ichigo after making the statement? Now that hes a revealed turncoat i can see him telling ichigo his max bankai speed is like 1000x or something

Yeah university takes up so much of my time I haven't been able to roll it out. But yes I plan on rehauling a lot of Bleach speed scaling (I have a ton of accepted speed feats that haven't been implemented yet cuz I haven't made a CRT).
Do you have links to them saved there? 👁️👄👁️

Mach 500 is 500x the speed of sound, regardless of if you’re Subsonic or MFTL 🗿
On top of the character's own speed. Remmeber Gin said that was the swords speed not his own and if Gin is clapping at FTL speeds is x500 times that. Is the same as characters having conversation at FTL speeds as the first invasion of TYBW only lasted 5 minutes the timestamp limit of the quincy working outside the shadow dimension and the reason the dimensions were swap in the second invasion.

Do you have links to them saved there? 👁️👄👁️
On my blog

On top of the character's own speed. Remmeber Gin said that was the swords speed not his own and if Gin is clapping at FTL speeds is x500 times that. Is the same as characters having conversation at FTL speeds as the first invasion of TYBW only lasted 5 minutes the timestamp limit of the quincy working outside the shadow dimension and the reason the dimensions were swap in the second invasion.
we see Gin hold his sword on his chest and let the blade do all the moving. Also his movement only matters if he’s moving his arm the entire time the blade his extending

Back