• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

To be honest, anyone read bleach should understand how the verse works, or at least how Kubo thinks about the levels. Starting from Aizen arc, when he reached a higher level, no one could interact or sense him, then he destroyed the cleaner which was stated by Kubo directly to be the governer of the time and space of Dangai, later Aizen literally says that he is a 4D being, he even said that no one could interact with him unless he purposely lower his level to their dimension, just as 2nd dimension beings cant interact with 3D dimension beings, later in TYBW and CFYOW, we see how it started to approach that level, I will start from prime soul king who created the cosmos with his power, iirc ( I might be wrong about this) it was stated that everything has a soul, and souls are infinite in the world or something like that. Then we have the WSK stabilizing the realms, then Yhwach, spreading his energy through all the world to destroy it.
Now weather you agree with me or no, this is how I see bleach and this is how I believe Kubo wants his characters, he wouldnt just make all those claims just to say later on that Yhwach is multi continental or planet level, which in my opinion nothing supports, I see people here all over the place saying that you make assumptions to make them on that level, where in fact all the statements in the story are 4D/5D, the one who is making assumptions and forcing his headcanon to the story isnt the one who says Bleach has a 4D characters or even 5D. Its the one who thinks they are only planet level, dismissing many important statements from reliable sources (Kubo, Aizen, Isshin..itc) and then ask me to prove my case, which frankly, I think is the most ridiculous thing. If you were to ask me whats the most trusted source about Bleach I would say, the manga, novels, databooks then the anime, after that our own interpretations because it should be built on the ones I mentioned before, but here I see it works in reverse, our own interpretations > clear statements from the manga. We judge the validity of the statements by creating interpretations that have nothing to do with the story xD

i do agree with damage that line isnt literal.

as mentioned by tyri:
Kubo clearly explained how transcendental being are so superior to normal shinigami to be treated as Higher Dimensional, not in a literal way, but the idea of them being completely on another level to normal shinigami is actually pretty clear.

and I think its literal especially when you look to the story as a whole, when you say Kubo meant it not to be literal do you have a statement from him? or its just an interpretation for the events from the manga? like saying it should be like that because Gin blew up Aizen..itc and mentioning other things that can be answered easily. As I already said, I never claimed they are 4D only of that statement, my opinion on that is when I look at the levels as a whole in the story, I dont think its meant to be metaphorical, also when Aizen say that Ichigo is standing on a higher dimension, I fail to understand how people start to interpret it to be metaphorical, disagree with me? fine but dont say that its only metaphorical as if you are implying that its impossible for it to be true, at least its mentioned many times and nothing contradicts it from the story nor the databooks so yeah its a supporting evidence of the 4D/5D levels, its stronger than the planetary argument imo, if you all disagree, I mean its fine but I need something on the same weight to disprove it

While the stabilization could always be explored its biggest problem is always going to be time frame. At no point in the manga does the entire cosmology collapse instantly. Unless that rule for stabilization feats gets changed I doubt stabilization would ever be used for AP for Bleach
Time frame is not important if SS low 2C is accepted

Requirement 3: Prove that the character's stabilization is comparable to the scale of the structure they are stabilizing. Preferably, it should be proven that the character's sustainability is comparable to the destruction of the structure to best show that their power rivals the destructive output of what would destroy the structure in the first place. Please keep in mind that this may vary depending on how the structure's destruction would occur. For example, if a character sustains the existence of a universe that would not be instantly or immediately destroyed when no longer supported, the power of their sustainability would not be comparable to destructive output that completely and immediately destroys a universe, and would not be sufficient enough to be given a 3-A or Low 2-C rating. However, their sustainability could be given either rating if the universe they sustain would be completely destroyed instantly or immediately without support.

Requirement 3: Prove that the character's stabilization is comparable to the scale of the structure they are stabilizing. Preferably, it should be proven that the character's sustainability is comparable to the destruction of the structure to best show that their power rivals the destructive output of what would destroy the structure in the first place. Please keep in mind that this may vary depending on how the structure's destruction would occur. For example, if a character sustains the existence of a universe that would not be instantly or immediately destroyed when no longer supported, the power of their sustainability would not be comparable to destructive output that completely and immediately destroys a universe, and would not be sufficient enough to be given a 3-A or Low 2-C rating. However, their sustainability could be given either rating if the universe they sustain would be completely destroyed instantly or immediately without support.
The low 2C phrase should change then because it doesn't make sense. Imagine the SS as an infinite 3D space and it disappears 100 years after the soul king dies. Then the power of the soul king will still be infinite, that is, High 3A.

funny that a serious Hikone can make them shit themselves and he is still considered weaker and less dangerous than an ichigo who was holding back and ******* around

I have a question. If this crt is accepted, how will yhwach's profile change?

1. 5-B, possibly 3-A to Low 2-C with Almighty
2. At least 5-B, possibly 3-A. possibly 3-A to Low 2-C with Almighty

Which one is it?

could yhwach get a third image key with this
unknown.png

Quick question, so Yhwach, who is the son of the soul king, absorbed his husk, both arms, his heart and possibly his brain? All he was missing was the chain, nail and legs. But then he also absorbed a good chunk of Ichigo’s power which we know Ichigo > Yhwach in raw power. Is that not enough to say Yhwach was on the prime soul kings level?
I’m not gonna argue it but it just sorta came to mind

Quick question, so Yhwach, who is the son of the soul king, absorbed his husk, both arms, his heart and possibly his brain? All he was missing was the chain, nail and legs. But then he also absorbed a good chunk of Ichigo’s power which we know Ichigo > Yhwach in raw power. Is that not enough to say Yhwach was on the prime soul kings level?
I’m not gonna argue it but it just sorta came to mind
Pernida died, but iirc Jugram or someone else said anyone dies in this war, his soul returns to Yhwach, but idk if it means sth else here.
Gremmy wasnt confirmed.
I dont think there is a way from the novel to find out which one is stronger, Ichibe said Yhwach had all of Reio’s powers, he might be talking about Yhwach absorbing the corpse but I dont think its like that, I mean there is a portion of the power went down to SS so it doesnt make sense to say Yhwach took everything, maybe it means Yhwach was equal to Reio, it can mean many things, I think its confirmed that in abilities Reio is better but in AP, we dont know

Btw Yhwach took Ichigo’s powers as if its easy while when he tried to absorb Reio, he couldnt really contain everything, could this mean that WSK is much stronger than post-Ichibe’s fight Yhwach? because Ichigo had enough AP to cut Yhwach in half like a butter.

are there more unaccounted for fragments?
Just the small fragments fullbringers have I believe. Regardless like I said, I won’t argue it even though you probably could. But yeah, the whole absorption thing is kinda wonky as YukaSama pointed out Yhwach took Ichigo’s power rather easy while it took him a lot longer to absorb the soul kings corpse.

granted, Yhwach was far stronger when he absorbed Ichigo’s power than when he did the soul kings🤔

@Cyber, do you think this is a quantifiable feat? In the novel Hikone fires a cero at Kenpachi that warps the space around it and when Kenpachi dispersed it just a fragment of the cero that hit the ground was big enough that it seemed like a meteor had hit the ground. Any way to calc that?

It might also be due to a different absorption methods
I dont think it is, the difference is that Yhwach absorbed Reio’s whole corpse, while against Ichigo he just absorbed the power, which can explain why it took him longer to absorb Reio, but it doesnt explain how he couldnt contain all of Reio’s power.
1- WSK is stronger than that Yhwach.
2- Yhwach’s absorbtion improved since the time he absorbed Reio.
3- Kubo doesnt care.

I dont think it is, the difference is that Yhwach absorbed Reio’s whole corpse, while against Ichigo he just absorbed the power, which can explain why it took him longer to absorb Reio, but it doesnt explain how he couldnt contain all of Reio’s power.
1- WSK is stronger than that Yhwach.
2- Yhwach’s absorbtion improved since the time he absorbed Reio.
3- Kubo doesnt care.
Imma go with 1 or 3. Leaning more towards 3 though lmao

Imo , the absorbtion Yhwach used on ichigo and WSk are different .

One absorb the being completely , the other just reclaim the peice of Yhwach's soul and anything connected to it . the one he used on ichigo even have Blut patern .
The WSK had no piece of Yhwach soul so he had to be absorbed completely .

@YukaSama4; the "4th dimensional" line by Aizen is metaphorical.
It is indeed metaphorical, although basically all the rest he said make more sense than the conclusion reached on that thread (contradicted by Yhwach), for everyone who knows the lore

just my opinion tho, stopped commenting after seeing how things were going.

Back