• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Of course a discussion rule, who could've seen that coming.

It's funny how a site that is all about change and accuracy is so against both of those things to the extent that they create rules to keep things the way they want them.
i think it comes to the surprise of no one that the site is mostly for the people at the top and where they want the characters at

Lol according to the Ichigo profile now people made Ichigo Bankai Multiplier 5x now for True Bankai? As opposed to a tremendous unknown amp like we has for years.

Via this logic TS would just down scale lol if his Bankai only makes him 5x stronger.

I know.

You see, you're not dealing with the ̶ ̶A̶v̶e̶r̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶S̶a̶i̶y̶a̶n̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶r̶i̶o̶r̶ ̶ Bankai anymore.​

can someone comfirm were the femritters more concerned with casual ichigo then full power hikone?

why are the rules of discussion arbitrarily given? They will rule so that no one will raise yhwach and the others to low 2C, is it because low 2C is routed? If it is forbidden to reiterate something that was previously debunked, why can staff express what was previously refuted and be successful? Is there any explanation for the event here?

can someone comfirm were the femritters more concerned with casual ichigo then full power hikone?
Annotation_2021-04-28_225614.png

damn an endless stream that can one shot and blut/hierro stacked defence and hes considered not as bad as ichigo, even if it removes the surprise factor kinda wish they didn't make ichigo drop to askin.

Now I'm not trying to start anything and I'm not that good when it comes to these Tier 2 stuff so please correct me if I'm misunderstanding.. But if the Garganta is accepted at infinite size and it can hold 2 different universes with their own space-time and it's infinitely larger than them. Wouldn't this mean it can hold infinite amount of these said universes, which makes it 2-A?

Now I'm not trying to start anything and I'm not that good when it comes to these Tier 2 stuff so please correct me if I'm misunderstanding.. But if the Garganta is accepted at infinite size and it can hold 2 different universes with their own space-time and it's infinitely larger than them. Wouldn't this mean it can hold infinite amount of these said universes, which makes it 2-A?
such a thing would be just a guess. and such an assumption does not go through Battle vs. It can also have 2 Universes, then it can also contain infinite Universes, a little nlf.

Back