• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

bleach fans being toxic here? nah no way all good
I dont think anyone is Inherently toxic but people can get very passionate about something and I understand it can be frustrating when something Obvious to you isn't being shared by someone else.

No mods is gonna comment, especially when the ones supporting that rating like warren left the wiki, bleach has zero staff members supporting the verse, and the other mods that are not knowledgeable will not comment and I don’t blame them.

so damage will decide, and he already decided at least 5B without a possibly, I don’t think he is gonna change idea either.

Would you say the almighty would neg durability via the way it's shown to work?

It one shots ichibe, and breaks ichigo's bankai
if he can see it in the future he power nulls it right unless it was beyond transcended aizen who used kyoka on him before he had almighty and made fake futures he thought he destroyed them in i guess so
is this for an argument?

I mean, yeah. Considering Ichigo's bankai 1 shot him TWICE and when he sees it coming with the Almighty he casually shatters it, absolutely.

I mean, yeah. Considering Ichigo's bankai 1 shot him TWICE and when he sees it coming with the Almighty he casually shatters it, absolutely.
He only broke the Bankai of a weaker Ichigo...Not the who came to fight him in Base Bankai. The blade only broke piece by piece over the course of the fight and he still didn't try breaking it with Almighty anymore at that point.

He only broke the Bankai of a weaker Ichigo...Not the who came to fight him in Base Bankai. The blade only broke piece by piece over the course of the fight and he still didn't try breaking it with Almighty anymore at that point.
first time he broke it, then we see the whole aizen stuff and fake ichigo (this is the one that got the sword "shattered"), then the real ichigo appears for the stab at the back

Yeah?????? I think you're mistaking the Bankai breaking piece by piece part.
okey,

1st time it was on the vs at the palace

2nd was when ichigo charged at him after resurect him which did kinda shatter it

"3rd" time was when he blocked with his hand but then revealed the "zangetsu within"

okey,

1st time it was on the vs at the palace

2nd was when ichigo charged at him after resurect him which did kinda shatter it

"3rd" time was when he blocked with his hand but then revealed the "zangetsu within"
2nd and 3rd are kinda the same... And even then Yhwach is showing a lot of struggle to break it

"I just want to know where the Soul King's Tier 2 energy went. Because its agreed that he created a tier 2 structure which makes him 4d but somehow all of the pieces of him seem to only be rated as 3d. Since it was said that you can subtract finite amounts of energy from infinity and still be left with infinity (this time), some piece of him has to still be infinity. So which fragment is it? The provably finite fragments or the single piece rated unknown that Yhwach absorbed?"
Actually this is an interesting question, especially when we have likely established that you can take finite from infinite but it will be like taking zero from it so it will remain infinite but that part which you took is finite, and when we see someone like WSK stabilizing the worlds, which is later confirmed from the novel that it was using spiritual power, I mean the part when it says the Zero division came and sealed Yhwach, his corpse had enough strong SP to keep the world stable.
So yes, a logical and good question @AnonymousBlank

Last edited:
he didn't really hit him or anything he just suddenly exploded
And I think he defeated Ichibe using his AP, firstly he shoot an attack that easily pierced Ichibe and then when Ichibe exploded, Yhwach was shown to move his hand before that, also the "changing the future" was introduced later in the story. So actually I think he defeated Ichibe using his AP, which actually make sense because later Yhwach was shown to fight against TS Ichigo at the royal palace and he said that this Ichigo regained the power he used to defeat Aizen, Aizen was stronger than Ichibe.
But at the same time I think you can argue that he used A to defeat Ichibe, I just think its not proved like what he did to Ichigo

"I just want to know where the Soul King's Tier 2 energy went. Because its agreed that he created a tier 2 structure which makes him 4d but somehow all of the pieces of him seem to only be rated as 3d. Since it was said that you can subtract finite amounts of energy from infinity and still be left with infinity (this time), some piece of him has to still be infinity. So which fragment is it? The provably finite fragments or the single piece rated unknown that Yhwach absorbed?"
Actually this is an interesting question, especially when we have likely established that you can take finite from infinite but it will be like taking zero from it so it will remain infinite but that part which you took is finite, and when we see someone like WSK stabilizing the worlds, which is later confirmed from the novel that it was using spiritual power, I mean the part when it days the Zero division came and sealed Yhwach, his corpse had enough strong SP to keep the world stable.
So yes, a logical and good question @AnonymousBlank
This is good question....

If finite 3D parts have been shaved off of 4D.....the remainder must still be 4D.😎

And I think he defeated Ichibe using his AP, firstly he shoot an attack that easily pierced Ichibe and then when Ichibe exploded, Yhwach was shown to move his hand before that, also the "changing the future" was introduced later in the story. So actually I think he defeated Ichibe using his AP, which actually make sense because later Yhwach was shown to fight against TS Ichigo at the royal palace and he said that this Ichigo regained the power he used to defeat Aizen, Aizen was stronger than Ichibe.
But at the same time I think you can argue that he used A to defeat Ichibe, I just think its not proved like what he did to Ichigo
u could say that, but after that attack ichibe was no longer impaled or anything, and he raise his hands to point at him and basically say "u cant take anything from me" then boom no ray of light nor explosion from his hands etc. so idk

u could say that, but after that attack ichibe was no longer impaled or anything, and he raise his hands to point at him and basically say "u cant take anything from me" then boom no ray of light nor explosion from his hands etc. so idk
Im waiting for someone now to come and say no Ichibe already defeated Yhwach before and his AP didnt change after he "regained his power" XD

Was on Naruto Forums and came across a quote that really proves how massively Ichigo was holding back when fighting the 4 Quincy girls lol. When Hikone was kinda flexing his (her?) reiatsu, a couple seconds passed when to everyone else it seemed like minutes or hours. Candice could barely withstand it so it makes me mad that Ichigo didn’t clown on everyone in the 8v1 situation he was in at one point lmao

To that, when they all fought Hikone pre-Release IIRC, Lilltoto claimed that Hikone was dangerous but not as dangerous as Ichigo was when they fought. The funny thing with this is that an Hikone that was clowning on the Femritters + Grimm and Nel wasn't as dangerous as an Ichigo that was just playing with the Femritters xD

Not parts of Reio, but Reio's body that keeps cogmology in balance may be 4D. Also, since there are timelines in the universe, something that would not destroy them would not completely destroy universes. in other words, this negates the chain reaction event.

Was on Naruto Forums and came across a quote that really proves how massively Ichigo was holding back when fighting the 4 Quincy girls lol. When Hikone was kinda flexing his (her?) reiatsu, a couple seconds passed when to everyone else it seemed like minutes or hours. Candice could barely withstand it so it makes me mad that Ichigo didn’t clown on everyone in the 8v1 situation he was in at one point lmao
Ichigo is very kind to girls. Tells Candice to dodge her attack

Ichigo is very kind to girls.
x120

Isn't it the reason why we unknow the stabilization ability of SC because we accept SS as 3A? With the acceptance that SS is a low 2C structure, this success will also be low 2C, so it will not cause any problem for the yhwach that absorbs the weakened SK to be low 2C.

Isn't it the reason why we unknow the stabilization ability of SC because we accept SS as 3A? With the acceptance that SS is a low 2C structure, this success will also be low 2C, so it will not cause any problem for the yhwach that absorbs the weakened SK to be low 2C.
No? I think it was because they say its not confirmed that the feat is done by SP

While the stabilization could always be explored its biggest problem is always going to be time frame. At no point in the manga does the entire cosmology collapse instantly. Unless that rule for stabilization feats gets changed I doubt stabilization would ever be used for AP for Bleach

While the stabilization could always be explored its biggest problem is always going to be time frame. At no point in the manga does the entire cosmology collapse instantly. Unless that rule for stabilization feats gets changed I doubt stabilization would ever be used for AP for Bleach
Originally stabilization used to be only 3A right?? Or low2C too..??

Back