• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

We consider 2C success as 3A for compromise, but the other side still does not accept it, very strange. I don't think any other series need this much evidence. ichiban da High 1A comes from exactly 2 expressions. For some reason, 5, 6 expressions in bleach are not enough.

I realized this a few days ago...So...About the Wandereich lift...Weren't the barriers already fixed at that point? And also...Wasn't Halibel still there?

Why the verse needs to be treated like that when basically everyone agrees, such amounts of assumptions or low end just because people can't accept what was really happen.

I don't think we can get more than 5B. and that sounds funny to me. We have a 2C cosmology and we have a character that created it. And there is a character that has been repeatedly but repeatedly stated that it will destroy it. Even if you say there is a chain reaction that will destroy the 2C structure, this reaction must be 2C. The ridiculous scenario of eradication of dangai that yhwach or anyone else has not mentioned once. Yeah yhwach never says he will destroy garganta either. But it is stated that it will destroy the 3 worlds both by itself, in tokina, askin, and by many more. that is, neither garganta nor dangai yhwach would destroy the worlds with spreading power starting from the SS, as seen in the panel. but the extremely ridiculous comment of dangai makes me laugh too much. I think yhwach would just destroy seiretei, and to say that the chain reaction would collapse all kojmology makes more sense than the dangai argument.🤦

Yhwach would destroy the seireitei, and the resulting chain reaction would destroy all cogmology, I think. Other arguments presented are unsupported and clearly displayed on the panel with what I said, so 🐬

give it a year or two when the anime returns and we can all talk about cool moments in the TYBW arc or terrible animation

Yhwach would destroy the seireitei, and the resulting chain reaction would destroy all cogmology, I think. Other arguments presented are unsupported and clearly displayed on the panel with what I said, so 🐬
your humor has eluded me are you for or against uni bleach?

its actually a tragic downfall there later bleach fillers and towards the end of the fullbringer arc was animated amazingly well
idk if some of the movies were done by them too
If anything out of the big three id say Bleach was the most consistent in terms of adaption so there's a chance, however, a lot of this is going to be dependant on staff, time,budget and schedule.

if you read/skimmed the bleach god tier crt what makes you disagree with tier 2 bleach if you don't mind me asking?
It's not something I want to get into here, it's why I'm not partaking in that thread either, I haven't read the entire OP of that thread YET so I can't say much in that specific context, but My opinion is mostly based on what I understand of the series and the tier 2 stuff that been brought up before. Off course there could be new evidence or old evidence with a new context that could make me change my mind, but it's just not something I want to engage in right now, because more often than not these debates escalate into a lot of toxicity that mostly pushes me away from interacting with a series I actually like.

so most of my Bleach interactions are going to be solely confined to basic CRT's and vs threads and Discussions.

Back