• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Imo , the absorbtion Yhwach used on ichigo and WSk are different .

One absorb the being completely , the other just reclaim the peice of Yhwach's soul and anything connected to it . the one he used on ichigo even have Blut patern .
The WSK had no piece of Yhwach soul so he had to be absorbed completely .
This doesnt explain how Yhwach could not contain that power, while he could contain Ichigo’s, who directly scales to him, Yhwach not able to contain that power simply means that the difference between WSK and Post Ichibe’s fight Yhwach is higher than the difference between EoS Ichigo and Yhwach, which does imply that WSK > Yhwach after he regained his strength > TS Ichigo >>Hogyoku Aizen > Ichibe > Yamamoto. I know its not confirmed 100% and cant be used as a strong evidence, but its the only way I guess to try to make a comparasion between Reio and Yhwach
Please dont come and tell me Ichibe can defeat Aizen xD.

This doesnt explain how Yhwach could not contain that power, while he could contain Ichigo’s, who directly scales to him, Yhwach not able to contain that power simply means that the difference between WSK and Post Ichibe’s fight Yhwach is higher than the difference between EoS Ichigo and Yhwach, which does imply that WSK > Yhwach after he regained his strength > TS Ichigo >>Hogyoku Aizen > Ichibe > Yamamoto. I know its not confirmed 100% and cant be used as a strong evidence, but its the only way I guess to try to make a comparasion between Reio and Yhwach
i kinda thought of that a lil too, considering he could not absorb all of SK and some of his power escaped

His ability to contain energy probably got much better after he absorbed the soul King's power
I put this as a possibility above, I will quote my comment
I dont think it is, the difference is that Yhwach absorbed Reio’s whole corpse, while against Ichigo he just absorbed the power, which can explain why it took him longer to absorb Reio, but it doesnt explain how he couldnt contain all of Reio’s power.
1- WSK is stronger than that Yhwach.
2- Yhwach’s absorbtion improved since the time he absorbed Reio.
3- Kubo doesnt care.

I mean obviously SK >>> everyone including Yhwach even when sealed.

Yhwach pre-absorbing Soul King wasn't that much stronger than Ichibei apart from having Almighty hax.

He should have jumped to a completely new tier after absorbing the SK.

Yhwach pre-absorbing Soul King wasn't that much stronger than Ichibei apart from having Almighty hax.

having the A means he got his OG strength back

So the God Tiers scaling is: TS Ichigo < HoS Ichigo < Sk Yhwach < TB Ichigo < HoS + TB Ichigo?

We kind of need to see where Aizen factors into this (and if TS Ichigo would scale to Senna's feat).

Yhwach regained his strength in order to use his almighty so he became much stronger

So the God Tiers scaling is: TS Ichigo < HoS Ichigo < Sk Yhwach < TB Ichigo < HoS + TB Ichigo?

We kind of need to see where Aizen factors into this (and if TS Ichigo would scale to Senna's feat).
iirc, Aizen has one clear feat when he overpowered an attack from Mimihagi Yhwach, later he fought Yhwach
tbh I always thought that he is between TS and HoS Ichigo
at his ending in the anime he said that he will reach a higher level than Mugetsu Ichigo, I believe that his level in the manga is what he mentioned before as even Kisuke confirmed he got stronger, so I think he is above TS Ichigo because this one is equal to Mugetsu iirc
but I dont think he has shown anything to put him above HoS or TB Ichigo

따라서 God Tiers 확장은 TS Ichigo <HoS Ichigo <Sk Yhwach <TB Ichigo <HoS + TB Ichigo?

우리는 Aizen이 여기에 영향을 미치는 요소를 파악해야합니다 (TS Ichigo가 Senna의 업적에 맞게 확장되는지 여부).
In my opinion

TS Ichigo <HoS Ichigo <TB Ichigo <HoS + TB Ichigo. And TB Ichigo can harm Sk Yhwach.

Sk Yhwach is superior to senna, so TB ichigo can scale to senna's feat.

TS << HOS << SK << TB << YH + ichigo power <=> HOS + TB?? i think something like that but not sure

Yhwach absorbed Ichigo's and Mimihagi's powers quickly because they were energy based. Mimihagi's body was made of reishi (not that everyone in the soul society is made of reishi) but Reio was a fusion absorption.

My 5B prediction seems to hold true, though I guess this was the result everyone predicted. anyway I'll wait for the crt to determine how high yhwach is from 5B

I don’t think there really needs to be a crt for scaling especially if Yhwach’s keys got merged. TS hollowfication Ichigo was able to contend with Yhwach and hurt him so he’d scale and the other 2 forms of Ichigo scale above that. Aizen should scale via being able to fight Yhwach long enough until Ichigo was able to get a shot off on Yhwach

Yhwach absorbed Ichigo's and Mimihagi's powers quickly because they were energy based. Mimihagi's body was made of reishi (not that everyone in the soul society is made of reishi) but Reio was a fusion absorption.
Im not talking about why Yhwach needed more time to absorb Reio, Im talking about why he could not contain Reio's power

Ichigo in the profile description is above Yhwach, if Yhwach get upgraded he follows, if someone checks the profile he doesn't find a match for the ratings.

It is likely the third time it happens, if the scaling need to be adjusted then it will be done in the next thread, until then, the current scaling should be used, otherwise, people that look at the profiles doesn't understand anything.

Post - Power Absorption

After absorbing Ichigo and the Quincy’s power.

How are you going to argue there is no relation when every ability on that tabber is for that key.
That tabber does not require that key in order to exist. And are you now arguing that Yhwach is incapable of using any Schrifts until after he's absorbing Ichigo's and Gerard's powers?

That tabber does not require that key in order to exist. And are you now arguing that Yhwach is incapable of using any Schrifts until after he's absorbing Ichigo's and Gerard's powers?
How did you get that out my post lol, that makes no sense.

Power Absorption key is after he absorbed all the other Quincy powers. There is a difference.

Tabber literally beings with “All previous abilities”

Im not talking about why Yhwach needed more time to absorb Reio, Im talking about why he could not contain Reio's power
Who said he couldn’t contain all of Reio’s power? Jugram? For all we know Yhwach intent to use that attack since he created the link from where the attack was going to go down on to SS before he absorbed the body. Those minions looked like James power to support Yhwach and make him stronger while he was absorbing the body. They were just covered in Mimihagi ink since Yhwach fused with the arm. I have theory Yhwach did used some of the Schrift powers and we confused them with other powers just because Kubo didn’t explained what those powers were.

Of course a discussion rule, who could've seen that coming.

It's funny how a site that is all about change and accuracy is so against both of those things to the extent that they create rules to keep things the way they want them.

Funny enough that thread was made since the novel finished lmao.

It has nothing to do with repeats. If that were the case rules would be made for things like Seireitei, Yhwach lifting, and distance. Things still changed or contested to do this day after thousands of posts of discussions.
Of course a discussion rule, who could've seen that coming.

It's funny how a site that is all about change and accuracy is so against both of those things to the extent that they create rules to keep things the way they want them.

Back