• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

So, to be on the same wavelength, Yhwach's scaling would be: Base ~ Almighty: Solar system level (0.9206 zettafoe), higher with Blut Arterie (4.603 zettafoe).

P.S. I know it will likely be 2-C, but I used the current calculation to make the distinction clear.
Whatever Shutara is < Yhwach < Blutha

I would still scale TS Ichigo above Dangai Ichigo.

This Ichigo still underwent the Irazusando training while holding the weight of the cosmology. I already find that to be a better feat than anything Aizen and Ichigo did in Deicide.

I do not believe Aizen nor Ichigo of the Deicide could do anything against this version of Yhwach, nor Ichibei, and Ichigo put this Yhwach on his ass while breaking through his Blut.

Yeah is there any one who recognized orihime healing speed and her movement speed ? She literally healed Ichigo faster than Ichigo's attack speed

I was wondering why the Memories of Nobody feat wasn't updated after Senjumaru's statement?

Regarding Toshiro's infamous statement, he uses an expression that serves to contrast or compare situations (それと同じだ), indicating that the previous statement was an analogy. Is there any other reason besides that?

Her reaction speed is crazy but I think anime will add her some crazy movement speed cuz she is the goddess of bleach and the person who can beat yhwach isn't she?

Memories of Nobody and the TYBW anime have 0 impact on one another. Senjumaru getting goated feats doesn’t do anything for the Blanks

The realms themselves can be used colloquially to refer to different things like the word world. So it’s more like in the context of like these God tier feats it’s rather definitively talking about the universe. But when Yamamoto is going to burn down Soul Society, it’s most likely the planet, and when Hisagi talks about the society aspect calling it Soul Society it means just that.

The realms themselves can be used colloquially to refer to different things like the word world. So it’s more like in the context of like these God tier feats it’s rather definitively talking about the universe. But when Yamamoto is going to burn down Soul Society, it’s most likely the planet, and when Hisagi talks about the society aspect calling it Soul Society it means just that.
I believe meant is universes in the movie and have some reason to think like that

I actually think that the entire plot and visuals of the film indicated that the red orbs represented universes/dimensions, and that the only objection to this was Toshiro's statement. Maybe it's a good idea to look at it again next revision.

96ik4p.jpg
Is it Sosuke from Naruto, or Sasuke Aizen from Bleach? The world may never know.

I actually think that the entire plot and visuals of the film indicated that the red orbs represented universes/dimensions, and that the only objection to this was Toshiro's statement. Maybe it's a good idea to look at it again next revision.
We can see the moon when the realms are moving in the dangai .so not just earth moved. or if just would have earth moved then the sun is disappeared in both realms. we can see sun so that's not make sense. I mean if just planets have are moving sun and moon would there aren't. so whole realms more sense

Bleach is about cruel dispassionate fascism ~ someone who read half of bleach through Wikipedia pages. There’s having bad takes and then there’s being blatantly ignorant
Yeah, Bleach is about cruel and extremely passionate fascism. Of course, those guys are the villains though.

Also there's the Soul Society bureaucrats but they're bitches.

But when Yamamoto is going to burn down Soul Society, it’s most likely the planet,
Well, since 2-C Bleach is coming, a low 2-C Yamamoto wouldn’t be too unlikely unless Yhwach went from Small Planet level at 80% to 2-C at 100%. And yeah, it was after the Auswahlen, but for me, it seems more likely that he would go from either 3-A or low 2-C pre-Auswahlen to 2-C post. That's just me, though; I won’t die on this hill.

Well, since 2-C Bleach is coming, a low 2-C Yamamoto wouldn’t be too unlikely unless Yhwach went from Small Planet level at 80% to 2-C at 100%. And yeah, it was after the Auswahlen, but for me, it seems more likely that he would go from either 3-A or low 2-C pre-Auswahlen to 2-C post. That's just me, though; I won’t die on this hill.
yamamoto wanker ^

Iirc from the novels, Hell always existed and it was just a pit. The only thing the Soul King did was put a lid on it when he created the realms, which is why it wouldn't get affected that much from the destruction.
I was looking into it one of the ancestors from the noble family said the pit needs a lid, and that’s what created hell, I wonder why hell needed a lid 🤔

Shutara shaking is 4A, and there is a potential gremmy feat that can add consistency as well, Bleach doesn’t go from 5B to 2C

Not if said will transcends everything in the verse.

But yeah just joking based on stuff I’ve read in other novels. Like there was this one series or rather franchise I read where the final chapter reveals that even this one god that can casually erase universes with a wave of her hand is nothing compared to the true god who might also be the will of the world (multiverse) who transcends even her and set up a whole cycle of fate that causes this one universe to reach a bad end where everything dies no matter what happens.

So like five series worth of protagonist and all of them stopped a world ending threat in each of their series but in the 5th and final series it’s revealed that all the past protagonists have died and in the end the world they tried saving was the original world from the 1st series stuck in a never ending cycle with everything being fated to happen all over again.

Kinda bittersweet end as the ending was open ended with the protagonist of the original series being summoned once again to try and save the world and meeting with his friends and lover once again.

Name of the series?

Name of the series?
It’s a rather niche Chinese reincarnation fantasy web novel series that’s rather obscure with like barely any views on a web novel site behind a paywall. No translation whatsoever can be found anywhere. And tbh the series itself isn’t that good. The series honestly varies from as low as 5 to sometimes a 9 in my opinion but overall the series is a solid 7 for a series that’s half romance half story focused.

But the twist of the final novel being a loop was quite surprising. Like there were hints of it throughout the five novels that everything was looping because of time shenanigans but most didn’t piece it together until everything was revealed to be a loop in the last few chapters. Probably should’ve realized that sooner when some of the characters in the 5th novel had the same name as the dead characters from the first novel.

And the author saying how behind a happy end the continuation of a series might not be as happy as everybody thought does make you question about a story after the end and whether or not things truly ended well for them.

Last edited:
Unless you think ther was a pond of water randomly in outer space and he just created 3 planets from water, which is borderline ridicoulous at this point
Its pretty obvious everything originated by the sea fo water, this include garganat space dimension etc..
That's a fellacy.
Only 3 realms has been divided from primordial sea.

So garganta was not created from primordial sea and the entire sea might have not even used in the first place.

It’s a rather niche Chinese reincarnation fantasy web novel series that’s rather obscure with like barely any views on a web novel site behind a paywall. No translation whatsoever can be found anywhere. And tbh the series itself isn’t that good. The series honestly varies from as low as 5 to sometimes a 9 in my opinion but overall the series is a solid 7 for a series that’s half romance half story focused.

But the twist of the final novel being a loop was quite surprising. Like there were hints of it throughout the five novels that everything was looping because of time shenanigans but most didn’t piece it together until everything was revealed to be a loop in the last few chapters. Probably should’ve realized that sooner when some of the characters in the 5th novel had the same name as the dead characters from the first novel.

And the author saying how behind a happy end the continuation of a series might not be as happy as everybody thought does make you question about a story after the end and whether or not things truly ended well for them.

I would still like the name bro 🙏

Exactly. This doesn’t make sense to me either.
80% power of yhwach, gremmy's feat, shutara's feat everything makes 3A scaling for yamamoto much more apparent.

Another thing as I said before. If reio candidates are actually sustaining dangai, garganta, they are not just 2C. That's for SZ. Garganta is clearly the lid covering hell.
From current set up with new info, we can hope for a continuation

Yhwach can never be defeated in cross verse:

Presumption, if a character is capable of attacking, the match is not concluded.

Argument: Yhwach can send out attacks into the far future (He attacked the soul society ten years into the future just to **** with Ichigo in chapter 679). This attack will still fire even if Yhwach is dead (happened in Manga), and is entirely independent of Yhwach's state. Even if a character can defeat Yhwach utterly, he will still be capable of attacking. Thus, he cannot be rendered incapable of attacking through death, incap, bfr, whatever.
Jeez, how do we tell him?
You can see the rest of the abilities with the hax smurf mentioned in the profile, and BFR in here basically activate abilities like Void, Causality, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) <- Still not on the page yet (for Conceptual Manipulation), and passive abilities from IX, The Nihility themselves which includes Madness Manipulation (Type 2 & 3), Empathic, Sleep, Soul, Mind & Information Manipulation (Type 2) that works with hax smurf..
All this while being Tier 3-C only, I could do a match-up but it wouldn't be fair to be honest

Last edited:
when reio opened his what were we shown through 4 pupils? Can somebody guess?
Reio's Almighty scales above Yhwach who could only see through 3 pupils at most.
Still don't know what the pupils are though, like what difference does 2 pupils, 3 pupils and 4 pupils make..

Jeez, how do we tell him?

You can see the rest of the abilities with the hax smurf mentioned in the profile, and BFR in here basically activate abilities like Void, Causality, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) <- Still not on the page yet (for Conceptual Manipulation), and passive abilities for IX, The Nihility themselves which includes Madness Manipulation (Type 2 & 3), Empathic, Sleep, Soul, Mind & Information Manipulation (Type 2) that works with hax smurf..
All this while being Tier 3-C only, I could do a match-up but it wouldn't be fair to be honest
ezgif-7-b660408642.gif

Crazy

I wonder where we would scale the garganta size, the garganta encompasses everything in bleach cosmology as far as I’m aware > and the primordial sea> the 3 main universe/ dimensions separately, not to forget the other dimensions it encompasses like hell, dangai and valley of the screams

I wonder where we would scale the garganta size, the garganta encompasses everything in bleach cosmology as far as I’m aware > and the primordial sea> the 3 main universe/ dimensions separately, not to forget the other dimensions it encompasses like hell, dangai and valley of the screams
Personally I think it'd probably make the cosmology overall 4 universes into 2-C.

Is hell inside garganta? Do we have any confirmation regarding this?

What do you think. Text says it divided primordial sea. So there's a lot to speculate. Whether the sea is gone or garganta is floating on it.

Whatever garganta scales massively higher than 3 worlds.

Is hell inside garganta? Do we have any confirmation regarding this?

What do you think. Text says it divided primordial sea. So there's a lot to speculate. Whether the sea is gone or garganta is floating on it.

Whatever garganta scales massively higher than 3 worlds.
When Kazui opened his hell portal it looked like it was surrounded by the garganta but I guess this this assuming it was hell and if the thing that look like garganta was garganta

Back