• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

That make no sense to me to use aura then, wich are usually used to represent pure power . Him just starting to dominate Ichigo would be far more than enough to show the hax of the Almighty.
What's the correlation between pillar size and danger?
It’s accompanying an activation of an ability. Hax in Bleach utilize spirit energy as well, this ain’t dragon ball where every thing unga bunga AP. At best you have an AoE fallacy, at worst your conceding to no Almighty Yhwach > Almighty Yhwach, since his Zankt Bogen had a bigger eruption of spirit energy contradicting your argument anyway.

It’s accompanying an activation of an ability. Hax in Bleach utilize spirit energy as well, this ain’t dragon ball where every thing unga bunga AP. At best you have an AoE fallacy, at worst your conceding to no Almighty Yhwach > Almighty Yhwach, since his Zankt Bogen had a bigger eruption of spirit energy contradicting your argument anyway.
If it was an attack sure, aoe fallacy. But here it's just an aura flex, and it became 10x bigger than when base Yhwach did the same. And no, not arguing for a x10 Ap based on aura size.

So something interesting about this episode, when Shutara shakes the three worlds with her power, everyone (Rukia Ganju etc) can sense her reiatsu and explicitly reference it. But when it comes to Reio shaking the three worlds and when it comes to Ichigo and Yhwach’s final clash shaking the three worlds, no one knows what the cause is, being forced to speculate based on the observed effects. Given that at least the signature of Ichigo and Yhwach’s reiatsu should be familiar to people in the Gotei 13, it seems that Nugget King’s, full power TS Ichigo’s, and post 9 years of strength Yhwach’s reiatsu likely wasn’t sensible.

Also, I was wrong, Rukia doesn’t say that Ichigo and Yhwach’s shaking = Shutara’s shaking, she merely states that because of the reiatsu she felt from Shutara that shook things before, she could safely conclude that Squad 0 used their Bankai. And Rukia only says that it’d be nice if it were just Shutara’s Bankai aftershocks, as the alternative conclusion (that something bad is happening to Reio) is an unfavorable conclusion. So, TS Ichigo fans might have some hopium, but the fact remains that the TS > Dangai/Mugetsu statement was removed, so there’s no solid connective scaling between the two now. We will have to wait and see more from the God tiers to get a better grasp on their scaling between each other.

The fact that Ichigo had to be the one to kill the Soul King due to his hybrid nature recontextualizes why he's the only one who can kill Yhwach. Zangetsu, a sword made of all races' powers, was the only weapon capable of defeating him. It's also poetic because only Soul King candidates can kill the Soul King. This implies that no matter what, Current Aizen cannot kill Yhwach, which might be why he creates an opening for Ichigo instead of trying to take Yhwach down himself. It also suggests that the Soul King has a superior form of immortality, which would apply to Soul King Yhwach as well.

By the way, I finally have a positive K/D (message to like ratio), so don’t be stingy—give me a few likes so I don’t lose it after a few posts!

Please Kubo don't let that bullshit ass form (Dangai) be Ichigo's second strongest form
football-tears.gif

So something interesting about this episode, when Shutara shakes the three worlds with her power, everyone (Rukia Ganju etc) can sense her reiatsu and explicitly reference it. But when it comes to Reio shaking the three worlds and when it comes to Ichigo and Yhwach’s final clash shaking the three worlds, no one knows what the cause is, being forced to speculate based on the observed effects. Given that at least the signature of Ichigo and Yhwach’s reiatsu should be familiar to people in the Gotei 13, it seems that Nugget King’s, full power TS Ichigo’s, and post 9 years of strength Yhwach’s reiatsu likely wasn’t sensible.

Also, I was wrong, Rukia doesn’t say that Ichigo and Yhwach’s shaking = Shutara’s shaking, she merely states that because of the reiatsu she felt from Shutara that shook things before, she could safely conclude that Squad 0 used their Bankai. And Rukia only says that it’d be nice if it were just Shutara’s Bankai aftershocks, as the alternative conclusion (that something bad is happening to Reio) is an unfavorable conclusion. So, TS Ichigo fans might have some hopium, but the fact remains that the TS > Dangai/Mugetsu statement was removed, so there’s no solid connective scaling between the two now. We will have to wait and see more from the God tiers to get a better grasp on their scaling between each other.
Is too early to claim the speech was removed. Next episode may start with another speech from Yhwach and applied it at that point.

"I will eventually reach the horizon of the truth and will replace the linchpin. I will stand in heaven, not manipulated by others into becoming a sacrifice, but of my own volition."

CFYOW II - Aizen

If Aizen wants, the Hogyoku can make him replace Reio altogether.

“It was about why Kisuke Urahara had made a Hogyoku in order to strengthen the limits of a konpaku...
So had he wanted to create a konpaku that was as powerful as the Reio's?”

CFYOW II

Hogyoku doesnt solely, grants you the quality to replace the Reio but also the strength (if you have potential)
Current Aizen maybe doesnt care about replacing it, so that’s why he still looks like a shinigami but Aizen’s soul/powers are still beyond Reio’s level.

The Almighty didn’t amp Yhwach’s stats… like did yall watch the episode?
Ichigo can still cut through and halt Yhwach’s arrows and he eats a reishi explosion to the face with minimal injuries. All that changed was Yhwach’s hax enabled him to always evade all of Ichigo’s attacks and all of his attacks to land. Their bout concludes with Almighty Yhwach and TS Ichigo clashing too. There is no (significant) stat amp via the Almighty.
The reason Ichigo had difficulty with Qualkreis the second time was because Yhwach made them more unpredictable by predicting where Ichigo would slash

Not gonna lie, this episode is kind of making me a Yhwach supporter. (If you made Yhwach the main character of an anime, everyone would be rooting for him.)

P.S. I know his goal goes against the theme of the story, so he could never be the main character of Bleach. But he could be the protagonist of a different anime with a different theme.

The reason Ichigo had difficulty with Qualkreis the second time was because Yhwach made them more unpredictable by predicting where Ichigo would slash
Yeah, you can see him being overwhelmed rather than overpowered.

Watch them readd it in the blue ray after the crt drops.

So, to be on the same wavelength, Yhwach's scaling would be: Base ~ Almighty: Solar system level (0.9206 zettafoe), higher with Blut Arterie (4.603 zettafoe).

P.S. I know it will likely be 2-C, but I used the current calculation to make the distinction clear.

I wonder does this mean hell always existed or was created because of a byproduct of the soul king and not directly from him

Iirc from the novels, Hell always existed and it was just a pit. The only thing the Soul King did was put a lid on it when he created the realms, which is why it wouldn't get affected that much from the destruction.

Back