• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I would still like the name bro 🙏
Alright then. But just giving you a heads up these are really niche series. And when I mean by niche I means it’s a genderswap romance story focused series. So if you’re interested in trying those series go ahead I guess. I personally just got bored of normal romance series so I decided to just read these more niche romance series for a breathe of fresh air. But it’s honestly not for everyone. There are some good ones in this specific genre but I wouldn’t exactly say this franchise is one of them.

Also they are Chinese web novels so the titles are really weird like most Japanese light novels. So I’m not gonna translate the title as they are rather cringe when translated into English.

The five novels in order are

1. 病弱魔王的我试图抱住勇者大腿
2. 转生屑猫娘后,被猎人追杀
3. 我只是小龙娘,龙骑士离我远点!
4. 转生吸血姬被以下克上很丢人吗
5. 屑王女的复仇计划出了点小问题

Totals out to around 3.55 million Chinese words. Links to the novels official release are also there. You can read a dozen or so of the chapters for free. But after that you have to pay for it. The conversion rate to buy the tickets to unlock the chapters also really aren’t worth it through the AppStore. It’s better to buy it through WeChat using the Chinese currency after allowing international purchase on your card.

But that’s only if you are interested in reading the stuff on this site. And spoilers most of the stuff on the site are trash. Though I guess that’s more so every other novel site in existence no matter what country it’s from. But from this site at least only a few niche ones are rather decent and even a few that I’d say are amazing and could very well be considered top tier even among the more popular Japanese light novels if they were more well known.

Last edited:
Hey, in Thousand Blood Wars, part 3 Episode 2, a slide says something about the three worlds. Do we have that translated?
7UBhBTJ.png

Last edited:
Back