• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I was thinking of a Yhwach matchup (for when he becomes 2-C), and there's a character who can kill all past, present, and future versions of the target, as well as all versions of them across every parallel or divergent world simultaneously. I wondered if that could kill Yhwach, but then I remembered this panel. Yhwach rewrites a future in which he has already died to resurrect himself. Does that mean he could bypass this? And if the past aspect is an issue, would Soul King Yhwach with Aca 4 be able to handle it?

On another note, what type of immortality should the Soul King have, considering he can't die unless he's killed by a Soul King candidate? Type 5 seems too op and doesn’t quite fit, but I can't think of any other option, does type 8 fit?. It doesn’t seem to be just invulnerability, as Yhwach can pierce him; he just can't die.

Ngl that statement is one of the best in Shonen manga
Mastering completely 8000 different style is beyond any humans Capabilities
Like just the time that require, you need to have a long lifespan to do so
I'm planning on giving Ichigo, Kenny, Unohana, and Yamaji EG in combat for that at some point, because in no way is that shit reasonable for a genius. Also because of Yhwach being a skill composite

I'm planning on giving Ichigo, Kenny, Unohana, and Yamaji EG in combat for that at some point, because in no way is that shit reasonable for a genius. Also because of Yhwach being a skill composite

That right there is the reason why it's an "eventually" and not an "immediately"

Yeah, Yhwach said that only an hybrid can break the seal
But it’s strange given, he literally break it by himself.
Yhwach says that only a hybrid could destroy the seal COMPLETELY. Another point to consider, what Yhwach says when Ichigo is trying to pull out the sword stuck in the Soul King: "Pull it out... you should be able to do it" (something like that), could actually imply that he (Yhwach) would not be able to pull the sword out.

Back