• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki soul manipulation CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you guys are wrong about it only being used for a knock out. There are multiple times when Baki characters are knocked out and didn’t have to there soul removed. Both are completely different things

You're actually blind.

Baki characters aren't physically grabbing onto souls and removing them from people's bodies (this would be a form of Soul Manipulation like Nagato and Rinnegan users from Naruto)

They're striking characters hard enough that it causes their souls to fly out of their bodies, this is Astral Projection as i explained in-depthly in my mega post that you keep constantly ignoring.

Actually try to read my post this time.
Except that only a handfull of strong characters have the cappability of removing souls just with hits. Also Ignore??? My response was literally directed to your mega quote saying that it was worded weirdly

Except that only a handfull of strong characters have the cappability of removing souls just with hits. Also Ignore??? My response was literally directed to your mega quote saying that it was worded weirdly
What the **** are you even saying? you say i worded my shit weirdly when your grammar is like this.

Also thanks again for not addressing my main argument but instead you keep bringing up irrelevant topics like the wording of my mega post, good job homie.

Honestly you guys shouldn’t go off of the scans by themselves. That’s why your not getting them correct.

@Deceived like for example your point of Tokigawa sister. She not manipulating her own soul but musashi and sending it to the afterlife. Like that soul manipulation. Idk how else you can Interpret that

Honestly you guys shouldn’t go off of the scans by themselves. That’s why your not getting them correct.

@Deceived like for example your point of Tokigawa sister. She not manipulating her own soul but musashi and sending it to the afterlife. Like that soul manipulation. Idk how else you can Interpret that
Are there no other scans to provide extra context or some shit? Lol

Then you should've clarified that in the OP 🗿

Because the scan by itself heavily implies its just Astral Projection.

If that's the case then i'm fine with Tokigawa's Sister having Soul Manipulation but my main point still stands for the rest of the scans.

Then you should've clarified that in the OP 🗿

Because the scan by itself heavily implies its just Astral Projection.

If that's the case then i'm fine with Tokigawa's Sister having Soul Manipulation but my main point still stands for the rest of the scans.
I thought it was obvious but I guess not lol.

Honestly I don’t even know the difference Between then and there basically the same so whatever. Like my main is thing is gonna be AP afterwards in a new thread lol

But technical Yujiro was doing the same thing just saying

I feel like all the arguments i've seen against this are kinda wack. Isn't this just a fancy way of showing people that they died?

I thought it was obvious but I guess not lol.

Honestly I don’t even know the difference Between then and there basically the same so whatever. Like my main is thing is gonna be AP afterwards in a new thread lol

But technical Yujiro was doing the same thing just saying
Wait would Tokigawa's sister even get a profile

I feel like all the arguments i've seen against this are kinda wack. Isn't this just a fancy way of showing people that they died?
No because only one person in the scans died. That argument fails to even make sense when you literally see that all the characters are alive afterwards.

What the **** are you even saying? you say i worded my shit weirdly when your grammar is like this.

Also thanks again for not addressing my main argument but instead you keep bringing up irrelevant topics like the wording of my mega post, good job homie.
1. Oh so now you don't understand what i am saying
2. Two wrongs don't make a rigth
3. What? I responded to your mega post, then you say i wasn't adressing it, i replied to you and now you are saying i am not bringing your main argument? What is even that logic, wouldn't that make you also derailing the thread?

1. Oh so now you don't understand what i am saying
2. Two wrongs don't make a rigth
3. What? I responded to your mega post, then you say i wasn't adressing it, i replied to you and now you are saying i am not bringing your main argument? What is even that logic, wouldn't that make you also derailing the thread?
Don't @ me ever again, you're quite literally too dense to talk to.

Just let Soda debate on your behalf because you're quite literally incapable of doing so without strawmanning the living **** out of your opponent while also not reading said opponents main arguments.

I'll re-state this once again and this is the final time i'm going to explain this again to you.

The differences between Soul Manipulation and Astral Projection is the mechanics of both abilities, not the functionality, just because Soul Manipulation allows you to remove the souls out of others doesn't mean Baki's instance is Soul Manipulation, i've indepthly explained to you why it isn't Soul Manipulation but rather Astral Projection but you are either not paying attention or just being ratty.

Soul Manipulation inherently denotes that the character can "interact with" and somewhat touch or manipulate someone's soul while Astral Projection denotes someone can "remove" the souls from others or themselves, this action doesn't inherently require someone to actually interact with said soul to remove it from the opponents or their own body.

What most Baki characters are doing is hitting someone hard enough that it causes their soul to leave their physical body, this is Astral Projection over just Soul Manipulation because these characters aren't actively interacting with nor manipulating these souls, they're just removing them from the bodies of their opponents, which falls under the direct definition of Astral Projection.

If you keep on ignoring this difference and instead just keep spouting the same debunked arguments over and over i'm just gonna call a burden of rejoinder and make your concede on this point.

Last edited:
Don't @ me ever again, you're quite literally too dense to talk to.
Eh... a reply and a @ are pretty different. But if you want it then i guess is fair

Just let Soda debate on your behalf because you're quite literally incapable of doing so without strawmanning the living **** out of your opponent while also not reading said opponents main arguments.
I have alredy directly replied to your argument like 2 times? And every ¨spam¨ has been a response out of you saying something

The differences between Soul Manipulation and Astral Projection is the mechanics of both abilities, not the functionality, just because Soul Manipulation allows you to remove the souls out of others doesn't mean Baki's instance is Soul Manipulation, i've indepthly explained to you why it isn't Soul Manipulation but rather Astral Projection but you are either not paying attention or just being ratty.
Man you don't understand how soul manipulation works, kicking someone soul should count as soul manipulation. Astral Projection is when you kick the soul but you still able to see while in baki they straigth up send them to the after life in some cases. Oh also Gai example doesn't really count as he doesn't soul manip or astral projection

Soul Manipulation inherently denotes that the character can "interact with" and somewhat touch or manipulate someone's soul while Astral Projection denotes someone can "remove" the souls from others or themselves, this action doesn't inherently require someone to actually interact with said soul to remove it from the opponents or their own body.
Yeah that seems like a Astral Projection problem more than anything, the whole page looks unfinished

Oh also doesn't baki soul atack or whatever also impides souls to come back to their body for some time?

I'm not responding to the incoherent ramblings of Livin.

I'm just gonna wait until Soda post his response.
Doesn't even decide to respond anymore, calls me an idiot several times, says that i am derailing when he was participating on a meme derailng himself (oh but those are memes so they are ok!!!) and then says that my several straigth responses aren't to the argument even when my last comment was about debunking all your points. I think i may hitted a nerve

Uhh I guess it’s time to reach a Compromise

After giving it some thought I realized that Astral and soul are literally the same thing. However with the vs wiki stander I’m good with giving the rest of the cast Astral projection, but giving Tokigawa sister souls manipulation for how clear it is.

Oh and if anyone believes this is a downgrade it’s really not. It’s just to Appease both parties. And hey it’s still soul manipulation and not “a gag” lol

Anyway thanks you guys for sticking with this thread for how many days. Y’all really push me to improve these pages to make them as accurate as possible

also to not make it horribly downplay and factually incorrect

Uhh I guess it’s time to reach a Compromise

After giving it some thought I realized that Astral and soul are literally the same thing. However with the vs wiki stander I’m good with giving the rest of the cast Astral projection, but giving Tokigawa sister souls manipulation for how clear it is.

Oh and if anyone believes this is a downgrade it’s really not. It’s just to Appease both parties. And hey it’s still soul manipulation and not “a gag” lol
You see, this could be easily solved if we just merged Astral Projection and Soul Manipulation 🗿

After this I’m gonna get my few mini crt done with so I can start the AP stuff. And you know what’s funny, baki is not actually that inconsistent when reading and paying to the details.

Just bad profiles🤷‍♀️

At the end, I am against giving them soul manipulation specially when it is confirmed that it has 0 effect on vsmatches which proves the fact there is no manipulation on soul itself. We can close the thread now

At the end, I am against giving them soul manipulation specially when it is confirmed that it has 0 effect on vsmatches which proves the fact there is no manipulation on soul itself. We can close the thread now
Why do verses matches matter. We don't take that into account while indexing shit.

All stated characters in the OP except Tokigawa's Sister should have Astral Projection while Tokigawa's Sister should have Soul Manipulation.

These are direct feats of "Soul Manipulation", no one has actually debunked these feats being forms of "Soul Manipulation".

I 100% agree with Soda's compromise (since it's basically the same thing i've been arguing for over multiple post)

All stated characters in the OP except Tokigawa's Sister should have Astral Projection while Tokigawa's Sister should have Soul Manipulation.

These are direct feats of "Soul Manipulation", no one has actually debunked these feats being forms of "Soul Manipulation".

I 100% agree with Soda's compromise (since it's basically the same thing i've been arguing for over multiple post)
100% agreed

Literally where is it stated is has 0 effects on vs wiki matches. But like one user that doesn’t even understand or read the manga? Sure

Literally where is it stated is has 0 effects on vs wiki matches. But like one user that doesn’t even understand or read the manga? Sure
Oh hell naw? I won't argue with you if you can't even look at the comments below your thread

Oh hell naw? I won't argue with you if you can't even look at the comments below your thread
The comments? Literally half of the comments on the third pages are people memeing tf?

Are you taking about DTG points? If so there terrible because Itagaki makes a clear difference between knocking someone else soul out and just getting knock out. What’s the response to this fr. I’m actually curious

Even if we give them soul manipulation what difference would it make? It’s only activated when they knock somebody out and the soul renters the body when they regain consciousness.

The practical use of this soul manipulation is no different than a regular KO.

Add it or don’t add it, it will make no difference to the verses match ups.
^^

Also the vswiki matches literally don’t matter so idk why you even bring it up 😭
Alright. I still disagree with soul manipulation and many are in same opinion. Astral Projection at best (excluding sister one)
Let staff decide this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back