• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Hanma crt

1.Non-Physical Interaction
Baki can interact with this Imagination while others people can't interact with
2.Photographic Memory Baki can remember perfectly when he fight Yujiro even the Sensation
3.Blessed only chosen by god fighter can use the Flow strength
4.Rage power Baki can use this Rage
to get a boost in a short period of time
5.Adaptation&Reactive Evolution
Baki become stronger by fighting stronger fighter than him he can Progress in a figth to a point that he can surpass the Figther itself
6.Empowerment when Retsu make hanma blood wake up in Baki Baki become a lot stronger that even retsu got Surpassed by Baki
7.Awakened Power Baki via this Demon brain make Yujiro happy
8.Creaction and Summoning
Baki can Create and Summon
9.free mouvement could do This since retsu do this with speed and Baki is
Way more faster than retsu.
10.Elasticity Baki is extremely Flexible
11.heat Manipulation Baki can increase this Temperature
12.Fire Manipulation can create Fire
13.Ligth Manipulation Baki punch produce Light
14.Weapon Mastery Baki has show to have some Mastery of Sword
15.Homing Attack Target Pickle while this one always change Position
16.Resurrection Baki can get back to Life
17.Flow Manipulation & Energy Manipulation
can Manipulate the Flow and energy
18.Manipulation of Perception
Can see in slow motion via Death concentration
19.Bodily Weaponry baki Can bite and use this blood to blink thisOpponent
20.Transformation Baki can Transform this back into Demon back
21.Limited Invulnerability we cannot use same technique twice on Baki
22.social influencing Manipulate the guard and the Director
23.empathic Manipulation make the guard and director feel fear
24.sound Manipulation can make a sonic boom sound that people can Hear
25.pseudo fly can Levitate
26.Willpower or chi Manipulation can manifest this fighting Spirit
27.Preparation:Baki can fight this Opponent in shadow boxing form to become Stronger
28.Shockwave Manipulation:By only punching this father Baki create a Shockwave that Affect a Tree
29.Healing:Just like Oliva Baki can heal himself to a cellular level by Eating
30.Astral projection:Baki can separate this soul/Spirit from this body to attack Yujiro
31.Clairvoyance baki know that it was musachi without even be informed that it hasHim

Last edited:
1.Non-Physical InteractionBaki can interact with this Imagination while others people can't interact with
Yeah I'm not sure I buy this, it's his imagination, he's controlling everything there, even the sensation of impact and if what he projects takes damage. Of course he's going to be able to hit it.
2.Photographic Memory Baki can remember perfectly when he fight Yujiro even the Sensation
Also not sure I buy this, I'm certain he's forgotten things before. Remembering all the details of the greatest fight of his life that he spent years working toward isn't the same as skimming through a phone book and then remembering every number.
Literally just means they have been blessed with incredible talent, not literally a God, it's common wording.
4.Rage power Baki can use this Rage to get a boost in a short period of time
Not the best example, but Baki getting pissed tends to get wild so I think that's legit, just for other reasons.
5.Adaptation&Reactive Evolution Baki become stronger by fighting stronger fighter than him he can Progress in a figth to a point that he can surpass the Figther itself
Not sure about those, could be accelerated development, but I get the point, I agree with the concept at play, whatever fits best.
6.Empowerment when Retsu make hanma blood wake up in Baki Baki become a lot stronger that even retsu got Surpassed by Baki
Cant really tell.
Looks aight.
8.Creaction and Summoning Baki can Create and Summon
That's just imagination shit again?
9.free mouvement could do This since retsu do this with speed and Baki is Way more faster than retsu.
Retsu def should get it, if we wanna upscale Baki then sure.
I don't think that qualifies for elasticity, elasticity has to be inhuman iirc, while it's impressive, what Baki does isn't superhuman.
I'd put it as minor imo but yeah looks legit.
Literally just a basic anime effect, and not even fire. And it isn't even in the manga, hard disagree.
Possibly the same as above? It could just be an effect, but then again, thae shading does indicate a huge light source, neutral on this tbh, could be legit.
A bit vague, but Miyamoto seems impressed so probably.
Not homing attack, that's literally just following a target.
Wouldn't it call it res, but that's kinda ****** actually, maybe limited res? Or something, that shit absolutely needs to be listed if it isn't.
17.Flow Manipulation & Energy Manipulation can Manipulate the Flow and energy
Broken link.
18.Manipulation of Perception Can see in slow motion via Death concentration
I'm not sure, that's an actual irl phenomena, I don't think it's really on him or even manipulation.
Eh, I'd have to disagree, like technically not wrong, but by that logic every human on the wiki would get that.
I suppose.
Absolutely not, invulnerability is straight up "you cant do anything to it", that isn't invulnerability, it's just Baki adapting and learning, it's a skill statement, not "a move literally can't effect him".
Disagree, he just has them hostage and basically forces them to comply.
That's because he can literally kill them if they move, that isn't fear manip, it's just inciting fear. Something like Yujiro has actual fear manip, it needs to be supernatural in nature or done via methods not normal (Take Nen Crush or Scarecrow's Fear Toxin's as examples).
Shockwave generation fits better imo, when coupled with the actual sonicbooms and shockwaves he makes in that same fight as you posted below.
My brother in christ, that's literally just him bouncing off the ground, it isn't levitation.
He obviously has willpower for other stuff, but if taken literally, I think that might be an example of perception manip or fear manip unlike your previous example, but I'm not sure.
27.Preparation:Baki can fight this Opponent in shadow boxing form to become Stronger
That's just training, not really preparation as we use it.
28.Shockwave Manipulation:By only punching this father Baki create a Shockwave that Affect a Tree
Yeah that's aight.
Baki and Olvia definitely have healing beyond a normal human, might even classify it as regeneration.
30.Astral projection:Baki can separate this soul/Spirit from this body to attack Yujiro
Unsure, always thought it was his imagination shit, not his soul.

If someone like Soda comes in and makes a better argument for some of these or you post better scans I'd be willing to change my stance on a few but atm, that's what I agree and disagree with.

Yeah I'm not sure I buy this, it's his imagination, he's controlling everything there, even the sensation of impact and if what he projects takes damage. Of course he's going to be able to hit it.

Also not sure I buy this, I'm certain he's forgotten things before. Remembering all the details of the greatest fight of his life that he spent years working toward isn't the same as skimming through a phone book and then remembering every number.

Literally just means they have been blessed with incredible talent, not literally a God, it's common wording.

Not the best example, but Baki getting pissed tends to get wild so I think that's legit, just for other reasons.

Not sure about those, could be accelerated development, but I get the point, I agree with the concept at play, whatever fits best.

Cant really tell.

Looks aight.

I don't think that qualifies for elasticity, elasticity has to be inhuman iirc, while it's impressive, what Baki does isn't superhuman.

Literally just a basic anime effect, and not even fire. And it isn't even in the manga, hard disagree.

Possibly the same as above? It could just be an effect, but then again, thae shading does indicate a huge light source, neutral on this tbh, could be legit.

Wouldn't it call it res, but that's kinda ****** actually, maybe limited res? Or something, that shit absolutely needs to be listed if it isn't.

Broken link.

I'm not sure, that's an actual irl phenomena, I don't think it's really on him or even manipulation.

Eh, I'd have to disagree, like technically not wrong, but by that logic every human on the wiki would get that.

I suppose.

Absolutely not, invulnerability is straight up "you cant do anything to it", that isn't invulnerability, it's just Baki adapting and learning, it's a skill statement, not "a move literally can't effect him".

That's because he can literally kill them if they move, that isn't fear manip, it's just inciting fear. Something like Yujiro has actual fear manip, it needs to be supernatural in nature or done via methods not normal (Take Nen Crush or Scarecrow's Fear Toxin's as examples).

Shockwave generation fits better imo, when coupled with the actual sonicbooms and shockwaves he makes in that same fight as you posted below.

My brother in christ, that's literally just him bouncing off the ground, it isn't levitation.

He obviously has willpower for other stuff, but if taken literally, I think that might be an example of perception manip or fear manip unlike your previous example, but I'm not sure.

Yeah that's aight.

Baki and Olvia definitely have healing beyond a normal human, might even classify it as regeneration.

If someone like Soda comes in and makes a better argument for some of these or you post better scans I'd be willing to change my stance on a few but atm, that's what I agree and disagree with.
Yeah i send it to soda don't horry btw can you check this one https://vsbattles.com/threads/crt-baki-yujiro.143982/#post-5231444

Cant really tell.

Looks aight.

Broken link.

I suppose.

Yeah that's aight.

Wait i will send you new link for some stuff

Yes but imagination is still
non-Intangible think

He still remember all the word yujiro say him when he was Younger,we even have many scene like this
So does this can be consider as blessed?
Yes but baki Can create and summon with this imagination i think it would be limit pseudo or minor of you are not agree
This one is for yujiro if this can prouve it
If this can help
Yea

No actually Baki can only see the world in slow motion via Death concentration
Yeah i get it but can this prove Something and Baki himself is considered to be a Weapon and Baki know kousho style. This style can made your hand sharp Like a Knife
Baki make oliva fougth him now while the fight was supposed to be some week Later

I am more agree more Perception Manipulation since toba perceive this Figthing spirit
Not training since Baki do shadow boxing register their image To Anticipated their attack
Agree
No it just like yuchiro who come in Astral form in the figth between Baki and Yujiro

I add a new ability to if you can check

Last edited:
1.Non-Physical Interaction
Baki can interact with this Imagination while others people can't interact with
It's just him doing his super shadow-boxing, he's not actually interacting with a real, intangible thing.

Meh, it's perfectly normal to remember feelings, just like we remember sounds, images etc...
https://imgur.com/a/ncn7oAi
That's flowery talk, there's no real god who blessed Baki
https://imgur.com/a/7DOaZ6O
4.Rage power Baki can use this Rage
He was just pissed off, he didn't get any strength boost, it happened often at the beginning of the series

5.Adaptation&Reactive Evolution

Baki become stronger by fighting stronger fighter than him he can Progress in a figth to a point that he can surpass the Figther itself
Not the best example, but what he did against Retsu was a simple reaction to the fight. It's a skill feat indeed, but not a notable power. Besides, Adaptation and RE require physical change, not a skill improvement.
https://imgur.com/a/1QNbXHW
Awakened Power fits both since unlocking the Hanma Blood and Demon Back was a notable step in Baki's progression

8.Creaction and Summoning
Baki can Create and Summon
He doesn't creater nor summon anything, it's just his perception manip which he did a thousand other times in the series.
https://imgur.com/a/GY0uAZe
9.free mouvement could do This since retsu do this with speed and Baki is
Way more faster than retsu.
Disagreed, otherwise every verse with a character who walks on water would just give the power to anyone faster than them.
Besides, you also have to know how to use your body and speed, something that Retsu can do, but we don't know about Baki.

That's not remotely close to him being actually elastic, it's body control at best just like the time he freed himself from the thumb shackle.
https://imgur.com/a/ji2tH5e
Works as a side-effect of Body Control
https://imgur.com/a/o0NbUx6
Just like Chariot said, this is just a graphic effect.
https://imgur.com/a/DDZebkU
Just another graphical effect, this happens too a million times in the series.
https://imgur.com/a/satvmN9
Spoiler so I won't look at it yet
https://imgur.com/a/LOw5Vc6
Chariot's correct, he's just following Pickle
https://imgur.com/a/EWJqlnF
Yeah, this is correct, but I'd call it limited since he never displayed it ever again

http://Flow and energy
18.Manipulation of Perception
Can see in slow motion via Death concentration
This is correct, since he was training exactly for that against the Yasha Ape, and this ability was brought back when he fought Yujiro.
https://imgur.com/a/90Y4d4X
Disagreed, it's just basic human stuff. At most, it's a smart feat.
https://imgur.com/a/tvsTJf0
Ye
https://imgur.com/uRNhd1q
That's not a literal thing. it's another skill feat which doesn't even hold up in the long as the series progresses.
https://imgur.com/a/k55AFaz
Chariot's correct
https://imgur.com/a/MvDK0RR
As above, simple intimidation
https://imgur.com/a/DBUk1Fw
It's just a sonic boom, at this point in the series he can canonically move and attack at supersonic speeds, so it's not a superpower
https://imgur.com/a/Khb0WKs
It's literally just a jump, supernatural yes, but a jump
https://imgur.com/a/DHMo5jK
I'd call it aura, but this is a legit thing
https://imgur.com/a/VhFeU1v
This is actually correct, as it's a supernatural and specific form of training, which Baki did several times in the series.
https://imgur.io/a/QtAlx1Q
I'd call it limited because it's just a side-effect.
https://imgur.io/a/bDvQBDC
Correct, he also does this when healing from the poison at the Raitai.

Kinda, it's still a subset of him making people see stuff, but I wouldn't call it his real soul
https://imgur.io/a/3NsNLO1
31.Clairvoyance baki know that it was musachi without even be informed that it hasHim
No, Baki knows who Musashi is and even mentioned him earlier in the series.
This is just a case of Musashi resembling his own drawing and Baki feeling his strength.

Yes but imagination is still
non-Intangible think
Yes, but it's his imagination, of course he's going to imagine himself punching them and it working, kinda part of his training regime.
He still remember all the world yujiro say him when he was Younger,we even have many scene like this
Having basic recollection isn't photographic memory. I can remember things from kindergarten and shit, despite having a decade on Baki give or take.
So did it consider as blessed
Blessed as in having something of value others do note, not blessed as in how we define it as an ability let alone by an actual god.
Yes but baki Can create and summon with this imagination
Im not sure I'd call it summoning or creation, they don't actually exist.
This one is for yujiro if this can prouve it
I've seen people irl do that, the thing Baki did was more impressive.
If this can help
They say it's due to speed so it's just him going FTE to them.
No actually Baki can see the world in slow motion via Death concentration
I get that, but what I'm saying is that even you have that ability.
Yes, exactly. It'd be like calling someone chasing a dude homing attack. Which we don't do.
Baki make oliva fougth him now while the fight was supposed to be some week Later
Well, yeah, but that's because Baki shit talked him into doing it. Social Influencing isn't just talking good, in such a case, all of us have that ability. It needs to actually be impressive. Punching a dude and saying stoping being a bitch and fight me now ain't that.
31.Clairvoyance make know that it was musachi without even be informed that it hasHim
It isn't clairvoyance, but it might be some sort of analytical analysis, in that from just looking at him and the situation, he was able to accurately deduce his foe's identity even though he himself knew it should have been impossible to be the case but he figured it out regardless.

Luca man…. You need to chill out with your crt. They need to be better defined and more properly explained.

Anyway I was called here for something what I miss?
Bro i see in the espagnol wiki Baki was at mountain level and ftl

It's just him doing his super shadow-boxing, he's not actually interacting with a real, intangible thing.

Meh, it's perfectly normal to remember feelings, just like we remember sounds, images etc...

That's flowery talk, there's no real god who blessed Baki

He was just pissed off, he didn't get any strength boost, it happened often at the beginning of the series

Not the best example, but what he did against Retsu was a simple reaction to the fight. It's a skill feat indeed, but not a notable power. Besides, Adaptation and RE require physical change, not a skill improvement.

Awakened Power fits both since unlocking the Hanma Blood and Demon Back was a notable step in Baki's progression

He doesn't creater nor summon anything, it's just his perception manip which he did a thousand other times in the series.

Disagreed, otherwise every verse with a character who walks on water would just give the power to anyone faster than them.
Besides, you also have to know how to use your body and speed, something that Retsu can do, but we don't know about Baki.

That's not remotely close to him being actually elastic, it's body control at best just like the time he freed himself from the thumb shackle.

Works as a side-effect of Body Control
https://imgur.com/a/o0NbUx6

Just like Chariot said, this is just a graphic effect.
https://imgur.com/a/DDZebkU

Just another graphical effect, this happens too a million times in the series.
https://imgur.com/a/satvmN9

Spoiler so I won't look at it yet
https://imgur.com/a/LOw5Vc6

Chariot's correct, he's just following Pickle
https://imgur.com/a/EWJqlnF

Yeah, this is correct, but I'd call it limited since he never displayed it ever again

http://Flow and energy

This is correct, since he was training exactly for that against the Yasha Ape, and this ability was brought back when he fought Yujiro.
https://imgur.com/a/90Y4d4X

Disagreed, it's just basic human stuff. At most, it's a smart feat.
https://imgur.com/a/tvsTJf0

Ye
https://imgur.com/uRNhd1q

That's not a literal thing. it's another skill feat which doesn't even hold up in the long as the series progresses.
https://imgur.com/a/k55AFaz

Chariot's correct
https://imgur.com/a/MvDK0RR

As above, simple intimidation
https://imgur.com/a/DBUk1Fw

It's just a sonic boom, at this point in the series he can canonically move and attack at supersonic speeds, so it's not a superpower
https://imgur.com/a/Khb0WKs

It's literally just a jump, supernatural yes, but a jump
https://imgur.com/a/DHMo5jK

I'd call it aura, but this is a legit thing
https://imgur.com/a/VhFeU1v

This is actually correct, as it's a supernatural and specific form of training, which Baki did several times in the series.
https://imgur.io/a/QtAlx1Q

I'd call it limited because it's just a side-effect.
https://imgur.io/a/bDvQBDC

Correct, he also does this when healing from the poison at the Raitai.

Kinda, it's still a subset of him making people see stuff, but I wouldn't call it his real soul
https://imgur.io/a/3NsNLO1

No, Baki knows who Musashi is and even mentioned him earlier in the series.
This is just a case of Musashi resembling his own drawing and Baki feeling his strength.

Thanks so can you update the agreed one to the wiki?

Yes, but it's his imagination, of course he's going to imagine himself punching them and it working, kinda part of his training regime.

Having basic recollection isn't photographic memory. I can remember things from kindergarten and shit, despite having a decade on Baki give or take.

Blessed as in having something of value others do note, not blessed as in how we define it as an ability let alone by an actual god.

Im not sure I'd call it summoning or creation, they don't actually exist.

I've seen people irl do that, the thing Baki did was more impressive.

They say it's due to speed so it's just him going FTE to them.

I get that, but what I'm saying is that even you have that ability.

Yes, exactly. It'd be like calling someone chasing a dude homing attack. Which we don't do.

Well, yeah, but that's because Baki shit talked him into doing it. Social Influencing isn't just talking good, in such a case, all of us have that ability. It needs to actually be impressive. Punching a dude and saying stoping being a bitch and fight me now ain't that.

It isn't clairvoyance, but it might be some sort of analytical analysis, in that from just looking at him and the situation, he was able to accurately deduce his foe's identity even though he himself knew it should have been impossible to be the case but he figured it out regardless.
Can someone upload the approval ability in Baki profile?

Back