• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki soul manipulation CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we give them soul manipulation what difference would it make? It’s only activated when they knock somebody out and the soul renters the body when they regain consciousness.

The practical use of this soul manipulation is no different than a regular KO.

Add it or don’t add it, it will make no difference to the verses match ups.

Man you worded that post so bad isn't even funny. If you wanted to say the arguments you could have writted it like this
Your just dense and can't understand basic english.

Re-read my post again, specifically the differences between Soul Manipulation and Astral Projection i've helpfully bolded so people like you can actually see them.

Even if we give them soul manipulation what difference would it make? It’s only activated when they knock somebody out and the soul renters the body when they regain consciousness.

The practical use of this soul manipulation is no different than a regular KO.

Add it or don’t add it, it will make no difference to the verses match ups.
We're not worried about versus matches. This is for pure indexing purposes.

You're*

dei06j5-ca4f9cb1-e01d-4f61-b7ed-b8b55cd98793.jpg

Re-read my post again, specifically the differences between Soul Manipulation and Astral Projection i've helpfully bolded so people like you can actually see them.
No because

A. Ripping souls still counts as soul manipulation (nagato btw)
B. removes her own soul of her own body

No because

A. Ripping souls still counts as soul manipulation (nagato btw)
B. removes her own soul of her own body
So you aren't going to contribute to this conversation but instead make snide comments about me and not actually address my post because you're too dumb to actually do such a thing.

Just leave the thread dude, you are literally a net negative to the "Baki should have Soul Manipulation" side of this argument.

Okay guys, you heard him, let's delete the entire wiki since indexing is apparently a no-no.
holy shit this thread derailed hard
You’re right we gotta index every character’s favorite food, shoe size, favorite color and if they prefer cats or dogs.

It amuses me that you assume you even made an argument.

"Oh, it doesn't matter in verses threads."

"We don't care about those."

"Oh well I'll just send a really stupid self-RP bullshit post unironically".

Clown harder.
Correct, the point is that you didn’t make an argument. That’s why you used the clown emoji.

Now let’s get down to what really matters. What is Baki’s favorite dinosaur? We gotta index that right away.

Correct, the point is that you didn’t make an argument. That’s why you used the clown emoji.

Now let’s get down to what really matters. What is does Baki’s favorite dinosaur? We gotta index that right away.
B r o.

So you aren't going to contribute to this conversation but instead make snide comments about me and not actually address my post because you're too dumb to actually do such a thing.

Just leave the thread dude, you are literally a net negative to the "Baki should have Soul Manipulation" side of this argument.
What in the actual.... I am saying that ripping souls is soul manipulation. My response is as direct as it can be

What in the actual.... I am saying that ripping souls is soul manipulation. My response is as direct as it can be
You're actually blind.

Baki characters aren't physically grabbing onto souls and removing them from people's bodies (this would be a form of Soul Manipulation like Nagato and Rinnegan users from Naruto)

They're striking characters hard enough that it causes their souls to fly out of their bodies, this is Astral Projection as i explained in-depthly in my mega post that you keep constantly ignoring.

Actually try to read my post this time.

You're actually blind.

Baki characters aren't physically grabbing onto souls and removing them from their bodies (this would be a form of Soul Manipulation like Nagato and Rinnegan users from Naruto)

They're striking characters hard enough that it causes their souls to fly out of their bodies, this is Astral Projection as i explained in-depthly in my mega post that you keep constantly ignoring.

Actually try to read my post this time.
Don't worry, it's common knowledge Livin has the reading comprehension of a unicellular organism.

Guys I’m busy at the moment but y’all are wrong about Tokigawa sister. She ripped musashi soul from his body. This is what I mean when y’all don’t understand shit lmao

Honestly my problem with soul Vs astral is like there’s barely a difference between them. There both manipulation of the soul and even then Tokigawa sister is very obvious a soul manipulator and no using astral. Like he’s removing peoples souls that are still alive in the manga. That’s soul manipulation lol

Honestly my problem with soul Vs astral is like there’s barely a difference between them. There both manipulation of the soul and even then Tokigawa sister is very obvious a soul manipulator and no using astral. Like he’s removing peoples souls that are still alive in the manga. That’s soul manipulation lol
I don't get it either, man.

You know what that’s not even the main problem with Baki pages lol. They have Musashi scaling to DB Yujiro despite never fighting him😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back