• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 5

@Adem: 15 different officers pull out guns on you, all armed and ready but not firing.

"Sir, stand down immediately!" One shouts.

@Phoenix: The officer begins to grab the money before pulling out his gun on Amastris.

@Faruel: The man wakes up, before trying to get up and stumble run away from you.

Cole had been strolling around the city, engraving everything the surroundings into his memory. He wondered if anything here would grab his attention. He didn't really pay any attention to comp-... fellow travelers, but they were kost likely still following him.

"You're definitely not powerful enough to take on the forces of the entire city, it would be wise for you to back down here." Corvus comments, waiting to see what will happen.

Torlikoff said:
@Overlord: A farmer puts their hand on your soldier.{Edit: shoulder]
"Buddy, what are you coming in for?"
[Ah yes, my soldier]

"Well well, just came to see the farm, buy some fresh products."

Ukyo responds to the farmer.

So they're understaffed by a good bit it seems, I wonder how good the people they do have are, maybe it makes up for their lack of people.

"Well, if that sounds like it would do, then I'm fine with foregoing extra training."

"Get up, dirty drunkard ... I'm here for a job that concerns you, I heard you like beating up orphans," he exclaimed in a calm tone, approaching the man.

@Faruel: "Them orphans had it coming! They was holding that product."

@Paul: "Well excellent. Are you willing to ship out immediately?"

@Adem: "Remove the barrier and leave the station!" They yell.

@Dragon: The map shows where the fighting is occurring and where outposts have been set up. The files discuss a lack of soldiers and supplies, with several letters mixed in requesting for the men's superiors to spare more soldiers or power armor.

@Overlord: "You can buy from us at the market. This is private property."

@WHY: The city's relative level of peace and development seems strange itself. There are job offices, markets, restaurants, and a theater.

Corvus just waits around, observing the situation and not saying anything, waiting for it to conclude so he can leave.

@Adem: "If you continue any further you are under arrest. We will not comply with your demands."

@Faruel: "They got them packages sewn into them, they need them outta there!"

@WHY: The job office has jobs of every type: Manual labor, contracting, filing, bounty hunting, military applications, etc.

"Well that's a shame, Then I'll be Forced To save him myself" Amastris says as he throws 11 small precise Fireballs at the Guns, which break them, but won't hurt the Officers

The second Amastris raises their hands to fire their attack, their lit up from all angles by hundreds of bullets, all of them hitting. Several of the police officers dodge the fireballs and continue firing, those that don't pull out side arms or blast them with powers of their own.

By the end Amastris is covered in bullet holes from head to toe, blood pouring out of every body part. They're dead.

"We don't negotiate with criminals."

[Inorganic Physiology]

"....You happy now? You Ruined my perfect Body, I can't even Regenerate it, I need to Find a healer, Go to hell" Amastris says as he leaves the station barely being able to walk

[Inorganic Physiology is not immortality. If that was what the ability meant then it's not allowed.]

@Overlord: "The one south of here, we're already set up."

@Paul: "Excellent! We can send you off immediately then! There's a bus in the back, head over there and give the driver this." The recruiter says, handing you a piece of paper with various codes on it.

Riktor let out an irritated sigh to then drew his sword and pointed it at him, threateningly.

"Now you calm down and explain to me what the hell you're talking about in complete sentences," he exclaimed irritably.

Corvus seems completely unfazed.

"That wasn't very well thought out of him. Now, can we finish this so I can get going?"

The hunter raised an eyebrow.

"Okay ... you're not a violent drunkard, you're just crazy," he murmured to then sheathed his sword and turned around.

Slowly he untied the scabbard from his belt and grabbed it with both hands.

With a rapid movement he turned, trying to hit the man in the head with the handle of the weapon like a club, in an attempt to knock him out.

Nero nods, grabbing the paper and heading towards the bus he was told about

I wonder what they're currently doing they I have to ship out immediately.

@Paul: The bus driver is asleep at the wheel, the bus is empty.

@Faruel: The man goes down instantly.

@Phoenix: "Yes, of course." The officer says, handing you 200 new dollars.

Quentima does a stop with her hand, handling them to Corvus again

"Please, i've done nothing, if i am being paid, i want it to be for something that i contributed to"

"You detected that guy had powers, that's something, but if you say so." Corvus says, shrugging, he places the money into his backpack and begins heading out, looking around the city for any noteworthy or unique stores.

Riktor took the man's unconscious body and went to the police station.

When he entered he would drop the body onto the floor.

"Hey, I'm here for the orphanage assignment ... this is the man who beat the kids, he didn't do that because he was an asshole ... but because he's crazy," he exclaimed.

Guess I don't blame him for sleeping if he doesn't need to drive people around. Nero thinks

"Excuse me, I was told to give you this." He says, holding out the sheet of paper

Back