• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 5

@Drite: "No! It's a medical condition." He says, ashamed.

@Faruel: There's a man who's been punching people at the makeshift orphanage and running away. It says to see the person there for more details.

@Paul: "Why yes, I would purchase that. What do you want for it?" She says.

"I smell bullshit. I feel that you are way stronger than an average human, and as far as i know, it is not rare for this stronger humans to have weapons as powers"

After reading it, the hunter put the sheet in the travel pocket behind his back in the belt.Then he walked to the orphanage in order to ask someone for more details.

I run by buildings to get closer to the base, waiting for the guards not to be looking in my direction before moving. I get close to one of the sides of the base and use my telekinesis to anchor my belts in the air and swing over the fence. I lightly touch the ground by lowering my belts with my telekinesis and head for the front of the building where the guards are. I wait for an opening in their movements and try going into the base without them noticing me.

"How much would you be willing to pay for it? Preferably in New Dollars." Nero asks

@Drite: "The only power I have is real bad luck."

@Faruel: There's a small, ramshack building with broken windows and children running around it with a sign saying "Orfanage". The front door has a notice of eviction on it.

@Paul: "Hm, I'd give you 50 just right now."

"Again, i don't believe in ya. Anyway, your call Corvus, he definetly has powers like us, he just doesn't want to show them and is lying about not having them, do you want to kill him or let him live?"

"How about this?" Corvus says, holding out his bow, he fires vacuum blades at the man, however he directs them in such a way that they will curve away from him a moment before impacting, he does this to see how the man will react, if he doesn't react the blades will cover the surrounding area, but not hit him directly.

@Phoenix: The man flinches and jumps back, falling to the ground.

@Paul: "Not sure why you'd want new dollars here, but it's a fair trade for me."

@Faruel: A decrepit looking woman wearing rags and a blanket shows up to the door.

"Yer here ta adapt?" She says, showing off a mouth full of missing teeth and a lazy eye.

@Dragon: You make it in without trouble but the guards remain at their positions by the door, not moving.

Riktor raised an eyebrow and then showed the flyer.

"I'm here for this job, to find the man who beats the children of this orphanage"

@Faruel: "Oh yeh, that guy. E'ry day he come in and hit the orphans, if you catch him i'll give you some muney." The caretaker says, showing off some Crowns.

@Overlord: The job about the draft dodgers all include pictures of the dodgers and their last known locations, offering a 5 New Dollar reward each. The runaway slave shows a picture of a latino man with long unkempt hair and a scar across his left cheek. It's said that he escaped and was last seen at the farmstead outside of town. The reward is 75 New Dollars and a discount at the manservant shop. The con artist shows a sketch of a man in an archaic suit with a handlebar mustache. It says he sold fake medicine and was seen headed east as of the morning. The reward is a "Plasma Caster"

Seeing the ice man (Overlord) from earlier arrive at the bounty board Sanson quickly grabs the Con Artist bounty and starts to head East.

Nero shrugs, taking the money and heading outside

Normally I'd go look for bounties or something, or maybe head back to the theater since I got some money, but I've still got to check out that base, I can do those things afterwards, I just want to see what they're like.

He heads towards where the man at the desk said the base was, enlistment paper in hand

"Ugh... this is why I avoid people" Sanson says as he disappears from the world using his Ultimate.

He then quickly moves further East using his Haki to sense the surroding area to avoid others and find the con artist.

"... oh well, there's still two jobs i guess."

Ukyo returns inside the building and takes the slave retrival request in his pocket.

The ice mancer then goes to the market place to see what he can buy with the mere 10 New Dollars he currently has.

"Wait, you do have evidence he's the Serial killer, Right?, or did you just assume he was the serial killer just because he has a sword?"

Amastris asks with a confused expression

"A cloaked man with a bladed weapon appearing to someone who was just fighting and trying to talk them out of it after bringing them to a secluded location. Serial killer known to kill anyone fighting by beheading them. The connection is fairly clear." He calmly explains.

I was hoping to take care of this non-lethally, but oh well. I can adapt.

I wait for both of the two guard's heads to line up and use my sniper rifle to kill them both with one shot.

[If that works, I go in through the entrance, if it doesn't I shoot the other one and go through the entrance.]

@Paul: "Hello ma'am, are you looking to enlist?" A peppy desk boy says.

@Overlord: 10 dollars goes rather far, you'd be able to buy a few days worth of food at the least.

@Dragon: Heads fly off, but the loud noise alerts the guard in the back, who comes to investigate. The main entrance is locked.

@Psycho: The path East leads you to a man with the same description as the con artist on the side of the road, yelling at the horses pulling his wagon.

@Faruel: "Talk away with them."

I use my telekinesis to lift myself up into the air and wait for the guard to come close to the bodies. Once he does, I drop down behind him and attempt to snap his neck.

The hunter nodded and then went out and approached one of the children.

"Hey, boy ... can I ask you some questions?" He asked calmly, kneeling.

Sanson coats his arm in black haki as he rushes the man and attempts strike the man in the back of the skull to knock him unconcious.

(Reminder that when I attack someone they will have a shiver sent down their as they here the Evening Bells iirc)

@Torl

Ukyo is supprised a bit by the value of just one New Dollar, but shrugs off the feeling quickly.

He uses 7 dollars to buy canned food.

After the buying, the ice mancers checks his LGM and the other ammoes he has in his pockets, to see how many munitions he has in total, so he can buy more if the current number is too low.

"Well, we should take this man to the police anyways, he's suspicious enough on his own so they'll question him most likely." Corvus replies.

"Come with us and you won't get hurt, you might be able to prove your innocence that way." He says to the man.

@Phoenix: The man puts his hands up and quietly submits.

@Paul: "You've got powers, that's pretty dang useful buddy. Might get put in an advanced unit. You'll need to demonstrate them though."

@Overlord: You have around 200 rounds for the LMG

@Psycho: The man goes down instantly.

@Faruel: "yes sir?" The boy says very quietly.

@Dragon: You kill him, (giving you 3/5ths animus from all the guards total)

Alright alright, good enought

Ukyo thinks, as he then starts heading towards the farmstead where the fuggitive slave was last saw.

Back