• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 5

Checking that the prey is not worth the time and energy, even if there're multiple way to kill it, I remember the location of the cave in my head, and back out of the cave. I then continued hunting again.

@Ed: One person has seen the address.

@Drite: The forest is confusing, but heading west eventually leads you to a metallic, poorly made shack in the middle of a clear patch. The sound of soft winds and a creaking door come from it.

@Jacky: The men struggle and try to resist, failing. From behind someone smashes you in the head with a baseball bat.

@Andy: The area is mostly cleared of animals due to your previous rampage.

"Thank you! Can you lead the way please?" Theresia blows them a kiss while handing the card back to Cole.

"Well, at least it is something, from what i can tell, there not really someone that we should worry about so i am heading in inside" The thot says as she goes towards the door and tries to open it

Noticing what was happening to the red-haired girl, Riktor drew his sword and swung it in a vertical movement.

In an instant a wave of vertical red force was thrown at the man with the baseball bat.

Sophie winced in pain, her vision becoming curry as she was smacked in the head, and she almost lost her grip...almost. Alison helped in kicking that guy right away from her as S's began to mark on the men's arms. Ignore the pain... "Do you think you learned your lesson? Understand my message? Huh!?"

Nero shakes his head, taking a moment to recuperate after the blast.

"Yeah, seems like a good entry point, whats the plan now, rush in through that opening, or blast more?"

Back