• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 5

@Overlord: "What things are you talking?" He says through gritted teeth and restrained rage.

Some Purple Mutant Spider wearing an outfit that resembles outfits from the 19th century Comes out of a crowd and looks for bounties on the assignment bulletin board ignoring the Two Lovers,but.......she Finds nothing....

"Well, like you said, the only goof thing that i have going for me is my beauty, the rest is below average at best"

"Hey, we all have our gaps ... you don't have to worry too much about it," he said.

"Anyway, do you want to come with me? I had to do the job for an orphanage, apparently the caretaker of that place beat the children"

@Phoenix: "It's a nice map, got a real good layout of the land pre-war." The shopkeeper says, taking your money.

@Overlord: "Please get off of this property." They firmly ask.

@Tor

The hunter walked with Quentima to the orphanage.

When they arrived he knocked on the door

"I came back, I sent the caretaker to the cell,"He exclaimed to be heard by the old woman.

"That's why I got it." Corvus replies, picking up what he bought and walking out of the store, meanwhile opening the letter.

@Faruel: "Well, you'll git that reward then." She says, handing you money. On closer inspection the money appears to be green pieces of paper painted by children to look like legitimate money.

@Phoenix: The letter is a man's last will and testament, saying he left his estate in Washington to his 3 children to split equally. The letter mentions assets in the millions and is rather impressive if to be believed.

@Andy: There's a 20 foot tall mutated bear miles off from the town.

@Dragon: "Is the damn door stuck again?" A frustrated female voice says, fiddling with the locks and unlocking it. The door doesn't open.

Interesting, wonder if there's anything left of the place he once lived.

Corvus thinks to himself, walking around town and looking around to see if he spots any of the others he came here with.

@Drite

Riktor looked first at the "money" and then at the old woman.

"It was a pleasure," he exclaimed and then left.

When he left the orphanage far enough, he took the fake money and tore it up.

"It is for this reason that I hunt beasts ..." he murmured and then looked at Quentima.

"Forgive me, I'm afraid we won't be able to go get that drink"

"hmm, Nothing, not a single Bounty, That's unfortunate, How I'm I going to Feed my clutter, Definitely not the Runaway Jobs, Last Time I worked in one of those it didn't end well, Guess I could ask the Officers if I could help them catch a Criminal for a low Price, Yeah, I should do that" The Spider says while going to the Police Station

"You know what it is~" The thot says as she moves her head towards the Hunter's, intentionally showing a bit more of her cleavage

"Just take us to a private room" She whispers in his ear

The hunter raised an eyebrow to then took her hand and kissed it.

"As much as I would like my dear, unfortunately I have no money with me, but when I have it ... I will share your company in a comfortable bed with two glasses of wine," he said in a seductive voice.

The thot puts her hand in front of her mouth, trying to hide her laugh

A romantic one huh, this will be interesting

"Well, my standards are not high, as far as i am concerned, we could do it in alley with no problem at all, even public if you are on that type of thing. Oh, and by the way"

Quentima than uses her hand that was kissing to pick Riktor's chin, making he look at her

"You are kissing the wrong part of my body~"

@Andy: It's not that easy, as the bear knocks you 20 feet back with a paw swipe when you approach it.

@Phoenix [just say you see whoever you want.]

"Oh, not really ... one of the rules of a good gentleman is to kiss a bridesmaid's hand as if it were a sign of courtesy," he chuckled.

"I'll also be a monster hunter, but it doesn't mean I'm a barbarian"

"Well, as you may have noticed, i don't care about those type of stuff, but hey, doing it in an alley is not half bad"

"Sorry, I'm not an alley lover," he replied.

"But for the moment I can offer you my services as a hunter ... the offer also applies to your group if you are still with them ... I have powers that can make me very useful"

@Torl

"Eh Eh, i won't go anywhere untill i find that man."

Ukyo responds mockingly as he immidiatly after pulls out the LMG from his back and aims it at the farmer,

"In fact, it seems like to me you know where he is, so start talking.before i fill you with lead."

Back