• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 5

Code:
I guess I should fill out this sheet if I wanted to check out more about the army. He thinks, pulling out the sheet and looking it over again and grabbing a pen that he miraculously found in the bag
Name: Nero

Origin: Yes

Abilities: Can use anything even vaguely weapon like, almost perfectly, including, but not limited to, aircraft, vehicles, and any blunt or sharp object. Can fire massive beams of light from any weapon.

He continues down the list filling out the other options. Once he was finished, he decided to stand up and look for anything interesting around the city rather than immediately go to the base

@Overlord: "I ain't no historian, but the New Dollars are from the Enclave and Crowns are from the reconstructed states. Gold's just a currency because it looks shiny.

@Phoenix: The door is blow open, falling off the hinges and onto one person being talked to. The hooded figure's face looks horrified.

@Paul: There's are mutliple entertainment options including a theater, several bars, indecent clubs, a sports house, and various other locations.

"No, I'm hunting for a serial killer." Corvus answers, lifting the door up from the person it fell on.

"A hooded figure, wielding a blade and speaking to someone who had just been fighting, quite suspect." he says to the figure.

Torlikoff said:
@Psycho: "Good choice, I heard the enclave is going to move in on this place and declare it territory soon." He says, taking the money and handing you the ammo.
"Hmmm interesting, well good luck with your business" Sanson says as he turns and heads out to look for the bounty board.

@Psycho: (You see the bounty board listed above)

@Phoenix: "No, it's a misunderstanding! I was trying to convince him to give up his violent ways! I don't want to hurt anyone." The cloaked man says.

@Dragon: The base has a barb wire fence surrounding it, with only one opening that has two guards in front of it and a small checkpoint. There's a parking lot past it and a small concrete shed. The building itself is 2 stories tall and around 1000 feet wide. There are no windows and a door in the front and back.

@Paul: The theater advertises a showing of a Scottish play.

A Scottish play, sounds interesting enough, I wonder what it's about.

Nero heads over to the theater and checks if there is an entrance fee, and if not, he heads in

@Overlord: The shop owner looks at you strangely before handing you a gold coin.

@Paul: There is an admittance fee.

@Phoenix: "No, the sword is stuck to my hand, see?" The man says, showing his arm and how the sword appears to be embedded in it.

@Shop Owner

Ukyo just looks at the coin, not picking it up, then he looks back at the shop owner.

"... i changed my mind, give me New Dollars instead."

"So that sword's your power?" Corvus asks.

"Either way, it's still quite suspect, man with a sword trying to talk someone out of fighting, matches the description quite well."

@Torl

Ukyo takes the money and leaves the shop.

The ice mancer then starts wondering around city to find either of these things:

• A food shop, because he can't just rely on Nero for food in eternal
  • A way to make more money, since 10 dollars doesn't seem much.
  • Quentima [don't ask why]

"It's a bounty, a serial killer that attacks people fighting, beheads them with a blade of some kind." Corvus explains.

@Phoenix

"Hmmmm, i guess that i am doing nothing right now so i can try to help you, i guess"

@Over

[Who is Quintima?]

Hmm, I should see if I can trade acquire some money, especially if I'm going to stay here for any period of time. Nero thinks as he decides to look for any sort of shop

@Hl3 and Crim: Burnt out buildings, ashes, toasted corpses, and a partially torn down building.

@Phoenix: "Description of who?"

@Overlord: There are multiple restaurants and a job center.

@Paul: There are dozens of different shops of any use you can think of.

"Of the serial killer in the bounty of course. I was told it's suspected to be a vigilante gone mad, going around beheading anyone fighting."

Ukyo sees the supermarker [that Torl told me about in the Discord] taking note of it.

The ice user decides to first go see which jobs are avaible.

The bar door opens wide as a man covered in a cloak comes out of it.

"Mmm ... it's time to go hunting," he murmured, heading to the assignment bulletin board to see if there were any bounties left.

@Overlord: There are jobs for any person, from bounty hunting to sweeping floors to fixing cars, you could do anything. They all seem to have varying currencies as payouts.

@Faruel: There are many jobs for draft dodgers, though unique ones stand out as a man who is going around punching orphans, a runaway slave, and a con artist who's skipped town.

@Paul: The store does allow certain trading.

@PHoenix/Drite: "What? There's a serial killer? Aw christ, I better get out of town and back home."

"Hey, would you be willing to purchase this by any chance?" Nero asks the store clerk, pulling out the bar of gold he had kept

"Mh ... mediocre assignments, better to take the easier one," he exclaimed, taking the flyer on the man who punched the orphans and then read it in more detail.

Back