• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 2

"We are. We've made a plan of attack, one team distracts them with ranged attacks from afar, while another infiltrates the base for a surprise attack via a tunnel made by him." Corvus answers, pointing at the dog again.

"If they've already gathered such a large group and are carefully planning out an attack they probably already know about the difference in numbers."

"I understand. I'd be most useful as part of the infiltration team." Cole responds to Corvus.

"Like you? My situation isn't particularly unique." He answers Theresia.

She can see that Cole simply desires to attack the Mustangs.

All the while Quentima got ignored.

For whatever reason, something fires off in the back of my mind, causing me to dig my hand directly into the beaver's skull.

I don't appear to react to this.

Ukyo lightly giggles at the repeated failed attempts of Quentima to have any effects on Cole.

Heh eh, i wonder why i am the only male here interested in that kind of stuff, but more for me i guess.

@Yobo

After a while of eating, Rika checks to see if the insane man was gone. "Huh, guess you were right. He just kinda left a while ago."

@Over

"Thanks... i needed that"

The thot says to the Ice mancer

@Pheenie

"Like i said, the faster, the better"

Junkoposter said:
@Yobo
After a while of eating, Rika checks to see if the insane man was gone. "Huh, guess you were right. He just kinda left a while ago."
"Maybe I'm the real genius. Well, what now?"

I let go of the now practically headless beaver, starting to walk back to the town in what ostensibly appears to be sort of trance.

@Hl3: You see the group planning for the attack.

@Crim: The bank shows signs of recent inhabitance, the dust is gone from some spots. Money lines the floor and the large vault door in the back is open.

@phoenix: There is a small patch of trees off the beaten path, thicker than the rest of the surrounding forest.

@Dragon sees the junko

"I wonder..."

I go back to the gunshop and mount the LMG near the windows, pointing towards the loud ass group, west of town.

"Depending on how this goes, someone will get shot here."

I suddenly lighten up, gaining a pep in my step as I walk over to the larger group of people, waving to them with my still-bloody right hand.

Bruh momento numero dos.

"Seems everyone's converging here." Corvus comments.

"We're sieging that base of theirs, if you want to help cause as much damage as you can, try not to get killed." He explains.

"Now." Corvus says, taking a deep breath and drawing his bow, several glowing light blue weapons begin rotating around his body.

"Fire!" He says, letting loose a barrage of 50 arrows, converging as light bands in the sky to fall upon the base of the enemies, the arrows are spread out, meant to damage the biggest possible area.

"Let's cause some noise!" The thot says as she starts to shoot down ki blasts at the base, trying to aim on towers to destroy them

'Well, ready or not, here I goes. Follow me if you're on the tunnel team.'

Leaving this message on the ground, I run far away from the base, until I can't see it with my naked eyes. I than run farther, and stop at a random point.

Choosing this, I then begun to dig a tunnel straight toward the base, digging deep enough to avoid any danger underground using my instinct.

Hey, this is a good opportunity to get in on some action.

Seeing that the group is busy, I shrug and starting sprinting at full speed towards the base they're firing at, although not in their obvious line of fire.

@phoenix: The arrows rain upon the base, probably hitting someone. In an instant alarms start blaring, shots randomly fired in the vague direction of the origin of the arrows.

@Faruel/Drite: The beams to clear damage to the tower, but 2 of the snipers see their point of origin and begin firing, one several shots from a gigantic rifle and another fires a missle launcher.

@Andy:The digging is done quick, hitting the deep spot needed rather soon.

@Hl3: Reaching the base quickly, there is a deafening explosion at your feet. Fortunately you were already running past it but the explosion launches you forward, slamming you into the door of the base. Two guards by the door begin shooting at you.

I notice that it is a blond female with green eyes and another female that's smoking.

My predictions are either Sloth or Greed.

"Hello."

I say to them after getting closer.

Corvus begins rapidly repositioning himself utilizing Armiger's warp, moving from treetop to treetop, each instance firing a barrage of 50 more from Failnaught, as well as a wave of weapons from the Armiger.

Looking for a suitable place to start digging out, I used my instinct to gauge the inside, as I dig into the deepest part of the base

Back